Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Cardi B Readies ‘invasion Of Privacy’ Deluxe Edition For January 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Readies ‘invasion Of Privacy’ Deluxe Edition For January 2019 (291 Views)

Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Readies ‘invasion Of Privacy’ Deluxe Edition For January 2019 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
After a breakout year, the rapper will reportedly release a deluxe edition of her debut album Invasion of Privacy on Jan. 25. A pre-order page surfaced on Amazon UK (via HipHop-N-More) that reveals a release date and tracklisting including the original 13 tracks, plus two additional songs, the previously-released “Money” and new song “Press.”

Cardi previewed the latter on Instagram this week. “Press, press, press, press, press / Cardi don’t need more press,” she raps in the teaser. “Walk in, bulletproof vest / Please tell me who she gon’ check.”
Cardi has been teasing the re-release for some time now. In August, she told fans that she was eyeing a September release date and planned to include several unreleased songs that didn’t make her debut. “There are like five songs that I was supposed to put on Invasion of Privacy, but it just didn’t finish, it didn’t make sense,” she said at the time. “So I’m gonna put it on this project that I really wanna put it out on September 1st, but I’m missing like four, five songs.”

Invasion of Privacy debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 in April and spawned hits including “Bodak Yellow,” “Bartier Cardi,” “Be Careful,” and “I Like It.” The album also earned Cardi five Grammy nominations including Album of the Year and Best Rap Album.

Follow link: https://www.starbinet.com/cardi-b-readies-invasion-of-privacy-deluxe-edition-for-january-news/ to see deluxe tracklisting

(1) (Reply)

Logo Benz: A Promotion Of Illegality / Nollywood Actor Femi Adebayo And His Wife Welcome Son! / [video] Miss Congo's Wig Caught Fire After She Won Miss Africa 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.