Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season (3257 Views)

Immigration Deploys Personnel To Niger-Nigeria Border, Begins Blockade / FRSC Deploys 36000 Operatives For End Of Year Special Patrol Operation / Festivities: FRSC Deploys 35,000 Personnel Across The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by shed01(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2018

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) says 25,000 personnel have been deployed across the country in preparation for Christmas.

Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem made this known to journalists in Abuja where he said the effort was part of activities to commence its ‘Operation Zero Tolerance for Road Traffic Crashes’ which began on Wednesday, 19 and would last till January 15, 2019.

“FRSC has defined an operational order; we have the operation zero tolerance to road traffic crashes to combat the menace of road traffic crashes around this period.

We have made deployment of both regular and special marshals close to 25,000. We have also deployed patrol vehicles, advanced life support ambulances, heavy duty trucks, patrol motorbikes, reflective jackets, and breathalyzers among others,” he said.

He explained that the measures were all in a bid to make sure that the roads were accident-free. Kazeem further said the corps’ objectives during the festive period included ensuring free flow of traffic, reduction of crashes to the barest minimum and quick response to distress.

“We want a situation where people will be moving freely without any hitch and in a situation where we have any crash; there should be quick response to distress situation.

There will also be enforcement of road traffic laws and regulations because education and enlightenment without enforcement is just like entertainment. So many people will not heed our call and we have to enforce the law and make sure they heed our call by all means,” he said.
He further said no fewer than 201 mobile courts had been set up nationwide meaning that some people might eventually spend their Christmas behind bars. The public education officer said the corps had employed patrol strategies including having 24 hours visibility along 52 critical corridors and conduct of mobile courts.

“We also have 13 traffic control camps at traffic prone areas for ease of operation and quick response to traffic issues,” said Kazeem, and that the camps were located in Lagos, Mowe, Lokoja, Gwagwalada, Ore, Okene among others.

Source: https://smartslimhub.com.ng/2018/12/frsc-deploys-25000-personnel-across-nigeria-for-the-christmas-season/

1 Like

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by JessetariahMD(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
FTC last week I hit FTC I won 10k for bet9ja.....Ma go play 45 million naira game now.......Watch out for the next millionaire
back to the matter....Weh come development from FRSC....but it shouldn't be only December other months no follow?
Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by Josh2x: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by SingleWahala(f): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by justdogitto: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Title should have been

"FRSC Deploys 25,000 Marketers Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season"

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
GOOD JOB BY THE FG.
The first time there won't be fuel scarcity in the nation during the festive season after so many years.

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by Ressaman(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
Cool
Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by martineverest(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2018
are they up to that amount?
Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by AeroplaneApple: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
JessetariahMD:
FTC last week I hit FTC I won 10k for bet9ja.....Ma go play 45 million naira game now.......Watch out for the next millionaire
back to the matter....Weh come development from FRSC....but it shouldn't be only December other months no follow?
I think its best you quite betting

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by bashir1451(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
Before na across Cameroon dem dey work?

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
Dem try

This glo sef
The network no be here o
I had to bring out the sim
Lick it
Before network entered

1 Like

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
A
Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by apureclient(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Dem try

This glo sef
The network no be here o
I had to bring out the sim
Lick it
Before network entered
lollouder
Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by Zzyy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
So where have they been all dis while

1 Like

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by 1x2x3: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
I can testify to this. They are all over onitsha and Asaba doing great job thereby allow free flow of traffic.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by dadebayo1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2018
I noticed a lot of them on the road today... Controlling traffic around Iwo road axis Ibadan.. Thumbs up to them

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by femicyrus(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
why this type of bad news now. trying to evade their frustration will even lead to more accident
Re: FRSC Deploys 25,000 Personnel Across Nigeria For The Christmas Season by slawomir: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2018
Isoright

(1) (Reply)

Canada / VFS OPENED Usa Visa Appointment Slot: FEED BACK PLS / What Is Your Nationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.