Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Buhari New Airport Terminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari New Airport Terminals (502 Views)

Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched / 5 New Airport Terminals Resiliently Continued By Buhari, To Be Ready Before 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari New Airport Terminals by Prompto: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
I realized that many senseless Biafrans / PDP Igbos have been claiming Oduah started the regeneration of the new airport built by the Buhari led administration. I have learnt this set of deluded Igbos peddle such lies till some Nigerians and foreigners believe such lies and glaring absurdity.

For the record the picture attached is the only airport Stella Oduah commissioned in Nigeria till she vacated office. The project was executed by some seriously demented Igbo engineers who in their brilliance similar only to the one they used in producing weapons for Biafra during the war turned the airport into an AirSeaPort. This is a first of it kind among the human race and the Igbo nation must duly take accolades for it.

So before any hopeless PDP Igbo tell you the PH & Abuja newly terminal we’re built by PDP or Oduah please remind them with this picture this was the only thing partining to airport PDP did in Nigeria for 16 years. The jerk Dele Momodu posted pix of Ghana new terminals but the clown is yet to post any of the two Buhari recently commissioned terminals both in less than 4 years. This clear the wrong information peddled by the PDP Igbos for posterity.

PDP Igbos condemned the longest bridge Ganduje recently commissioned while they celebrate the Meek Mills road commissioned by Ugwauyi which collapsed few days later only to be constructed with another set of billions wasted. Nigerians pls examine critically the four failure PDP governors ruling the East n juxtapose if any one of them is doing anything remarkable within their four years for this senseless PDP Igbos to be disparaging other governors not Igbo.

What project as the four PDP governors commissioned that can be compared to the bridge Ganduje commissioned, the stadia n factory built by Udom Emmanuel, the factories by Ayade, bridges n roads by Ambode, the rice revolution by the Nassarawa state government n many more. You can clearly see that the 4 PDP governors are colossal failures that should never be re-elected instead they deserved to be stoned n chased out of government house but will this Igbos re-elected them ? A resounding yes but they want Buhari to vacate office with the endless train, airport terminal n road construction on going and never witnessed in Nigeria before.

Re: Buhari New Airport Terminals by Arsenella007(f): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2018
You would have made a valid discourse if you have not been an embittered bigot. What's this craze with you People?

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Airport Terminals by Prompto: 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
Arsenella007:
You would have made a valid discourse if you have not been an embittered bigot. What's this craze with you People?

I chose not to be civil to match the bitterness and hatred PDP promote using the Igbos loyal to them across Nigeria. They will insult Tinubu Amechi Akpabio any new convert to APC. It is a deliberate ploy at polarizing the nation, it need to be marched so when the consequences manifest no one is caught unaware. My submission remain valid though you don’t like the tone this is something I observed over a decay among the PDP n you Igbos.
Re: Buhari New Airport Terminals by Arsenella007(f): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:

I chose not to be civil to match the bitterness and hatred PDP promote using the Igbos loyal to them across Nigeria. They will insult Tinubu Amechi Akpabio any new convert to APC. It is a deliberate ploy at polarizing the nation, it need to be March so when the consequences manifest no one is caught unaware. My submission remain valid though you don’t like the tone this is something I observed over a decay among the PDP n Igbos.

Any sane Nigerian that refused to believe in this charade of a government is tagged ipob, igbo, PDP
Such idiocincracy. Such foolish exhibition of madness. So the Igbos are the only ones loyal to PDP? I guess Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso are also Igbos
You are a bigot, an unapologetic one for that matter
No one has polarized this nation more than the lifeless one in Asorock. Killing of Christians in the north, lopsided political appointments, even his 5% statement has further polarized this nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Airport Terminals by Prompto: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
Arsenella007:

Any sane Nigerian that refused to believe in this charade of a government is tagged ipob, igbo, PDP
Such idiocincracy. Such foolish exhibition of madness. So the Igbos are the only ones loyal to PDP? I guess Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwaso are also Igbos
You are a bigot, an unapologetic one for that matter
No one has polarized this nation more than the lifeless one in Asorock. Killing of Christians in the north, lopsided political appointments, even his 5% statement has further polarized this nation.
No one as, it was the lifeless one that orchestrated the first coup that cemented the relationship btw Nigeria not polarized it.

It was the lifeless one that slaughtered the first elected prime minister of Nigeria and dragged his lifeless body on the stress of Lagos.

It was the lifeless one that declared Biafra war.

It was the lifeless one that appointed an Igbo man as the first VC of UI. You Igbos make me laugh when you try hiding your glaring bigotry, the bigotry that your fathers n forefathers exhibited shamelessly without shame.
Re: Buhari New Airport Terminals by Arsenella007(f): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
Prompto:
No one as, it was the lifeless one that orchestrated the first coup that cemented the relationship btw Nigeria not polarized it.

It was the lifeless one that slaughtered the first elected prime minister of Nigeria and dragged his lifeless body on the stress of Lagos.

It was the lifeless one that declared Biafra war.

It was the lifeless one that appointed an Igbo man as the first VC of UI. You Igbos make me laugh when you try hiding your glaring bigotry, the bigotry that your fathers n forefathers exhibited shamelessly without shame.

You have been thought a stewed history of Nigeria. Check the immidiate and causes of the Civil War. Check those who participated in the first coup and then come back. I don't have time for you this evening because if not. You and l will get banned.. Enjoy you bigotry. It won't take you far. Hide behind your phone and type all you want but it doesn't change anything.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! After Medical Re-examination, Kalu Returns, Sends Message...(photo) / Why Buhari Enjoys Massive Support Of Akwa Ibom People, Says APC / We Will Not Leave Dino Melaye’s House Until He Surrenders – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.