Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League (980 Views)

Check Brazil 2014 World Cup Pots And The Teams / Most Successful National Teams In Africa Nations Cup / Predicts The Teams that will play The Final of THE NATIONS CUP 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Ifeniyi22(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2007
4 teams left in the champions league.which one do u guys think will carry the day? manchester united, chelsea,liverpool or ac-milan? lipsrsealed
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by 9ja4eva: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2007
Manchester United

Liverpool
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Imani(f): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2007
Anyone but Chelsea. cheesy
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by 9ja4eva: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2007
lol
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Mustay(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2007
I just wanted to setup a uefa semi final thread until i saw yours
well, it looks good for both Chelsea and milan to meet.
Anything else 'll be as drab as d milan and juventus final.
That's d more reason y i don't want english teams to meet.

D bad luck 4 manu has started and it'll amaze alot of guys how their season 'll be more sorry than arsenal's.
Arsenal lost all competitions in a space of a week and anyone can bet with me that manu's is coming.
Blue neva lies.
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by 9ja4eva: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2007
Hmm u mean Chelsea.Yeah it wld hurt me to know that Chelsea wld be kicked out of all competitions soon.
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Mustay(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2007
Ronaldo outta semi and milan in final against chelsea! Hurray!
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by 9ja4eva: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2007
In ur wildest dreams
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Mustay(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2007
D original ronaldo i mean.
You know ronald just added d 'o' to his name 4 attention.
I still stand by my predictions-
Chelsea Vs Milan
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by 9ja4eva: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2007
Dream high my dear.
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by viee(f): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2007
@ imani

lol grin
i say a tall and fat AMEN to that grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by RuuDie(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2007
in an earlier thread just b4 d 1/4finals, i'd stuck & said d winner would emerge from d Milan/Bayern/ManUtd/Roma.

now, i'll be more definitive. looks like dis yrs Champs Ligue is surely headin 4 England, Manchester 2 be precise!
off d 4 left, Man Utd seems 2 be d 1 team dat's playin their skins out - d fiery determination, commitment & passion dat coarses thru dem lads wheneva they take 2 d field is simply terrific 2 xperience.
they're really playin like a team possessed !
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by 9ja4eva: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2007
Yeah and dey have dis never say die thing.
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Hugoboi(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
in an earlier thread just before d 1/4finals, i'd stuck & said d winner would emerge from d Milan/Bayern/ManUtd/Roma.

now, i'll be more definitive. looks like this years Champs Ligue is surely headin 4 England, Manchester 2 be precise!
off d 4 left, Man Utd seems 2 be d 1 team that's playin their skins out - d fiery determination, commitment & passion that coarses through them lads wheneva they take to the field is simply terrific 2 xperience.
they're really playin like a team possessed

My sentiments exactly RuuDie!!
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by danniecool(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2007
Chelsea will definitely be in the final

cos we are the Champ, we deserve the Champions league crown this season,

Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Mustay(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2007
9ja4eva,
can you imagine?
I completed footbal season game where I played arsenal at highbury and won 2-1, then played manu and lost 1-0!
D funniest thing too was that they were end of season games.
Like my crystalball dream, I played ac milan in the uefa final winning 2- nil,
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Mustay(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2007
That mean say game sef know Wetin they happen 4 real life sha. Of course, I finished 1st in d league, fa winner, uefa winner in d game.
Really, games come true!
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by Mustay(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2007
Chelsea and Milan. Nothing could be sweeter
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by enisco(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2007
please where can i watch live champion league on the internet without paying money?anyone please?thank u
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by deejay1(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2007
4 sure its liverpool vs milan final coz i can bet my dick on it lol and liverpool 2 repeat history in 3wks time
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by deejay1(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2007
enisco:

please where can i watch live champion league on the internet without paying money?anyone please?thank u
100% yes go to www.live-footy.org but you to download the stream that the match that you wanna watc is on. just follow the steps and u go watch any match
Re: Hi Fellas.which Of The Teams In The Semi-final Will Win The Champions League by 9ja4eva: 1:28am On May 02, 2007
Cnt say till both matches are played

(1) (Reply)

Vogts Terminates Contract / New Football Forum ! / Super Eagles Defeated Ivory Coast Because Of Free Sex By Nigerian Pr@stitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.