Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari (407 Views)

Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States / Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS / Buhari’s Govt Ignored Intelligence Warnings About Boko Haram, Says S’african Mer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by akelicious(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2018
President Muhmmadu Buhari on Thursday in Kano said the Armed Forces have succeeded in dislodging Boko Haram insurgents from the nation’s territory.

“Boko Haram is no longer occupying any Nigerian territory as it used to before the advent of this administration,” he pointed out.

Buhari, who spoke during the passing out parade ceremony of 602 Cadet of 1st regular course graduates of Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil in Kano stated: “The recent attacks by the Boko Haram group can be likened to attempts of defeated insurgents to reorganize its scattered individuals.

“This, however, will not be possible as adequate strategic plans have been put in place in conjunction with neighbouring countries to completely wipe out the group.”

He also commended the Nigeria Police Force for its efforts in fighting insurgency and other criminal activities.

Buhari however urged the police to live above board as the 2019 general election approaches, pointing out “It is the duty of the police, supported by other security agencies to adequately secure the elections.

“You must do everything possible to make the election violent-free to avoid ballot box snatching, multiple voting, vote buying, attack on electoral officers and other acts which might negatively impact on the election’s outcome.”

“The elections must be conducted in a violent-free environment for it to be adjudged credible, free and fair in the eyes of both local and international observers. Let me assure you that I will continue to do all that is possible to make Nigeria police efficient and responsible to the security needs of the country.

He added: “This administration will also continue to do its best, providing the necessary assistance to make Nigeria police operation technology-based.

“The police training institutions will be equipped to ensure that officers are regularly trained to improve their capacity and make them more professional and innovative.”

Full details at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/weve-dislodged-boko-haram-says-buhari.html

Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by FarahAideed: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
this man keeps fooling himself

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
Here he goes again..Jubril shut up!!

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by mycar: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
The exact reason he was booed yesterday, lies . his spin doctors twisted the Senate event to be his refusal to grease the law makers palms. I myself was irked by the lies that I had to turn my TV off, it seems he doesn't know what is happening in this country.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
Yep...! U have.
U also paid them Billions of Niger Delta Oil Money to go and do more.

The Boko Haram U created...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by Gboy101: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin concocted lies as usual. the last time I check boko haram was not occupying any territory before Jonathan handover the government to you sir. the national assembly disgraced you for lying yesterday.

boko haran was cleared before the election.

this mab doesn't really knows what going on in the country. some persons are deceiving him because it's their only source of survival and they need to cash out while it lasted.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by SchoolZinicc: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mr Poverty!

The creator of the most poor people in the whole world.
Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by Gboy101: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
SchoolZinicc:
Mr Poverty!

The creator of the most poor people in the whole world.
the undisputed. two time is not a joke or coincident.

when you were warning him about the Niger Delta issue and the economy. he keep saying he will crushed he militant. it was not long before the effect start coming.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by Nukilia: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2018
This man keeps embarrassing Nigeria every blessed day....
Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by Timatayo1: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
He if I hear you dislodge again I Will come and beat you over there
Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by Omeokachie: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2018
The narrative has changed from defeated to dislodged.

Gradually but surely, we will get to the truth.

Is "dislodged" your final answer, mister lifeless, or would you like to phone a cabal?
Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by Asshurbanipal: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
If he is booed again some will start complaining
Re: We’ve Dislodged Boko Haram Says Buhari by Kenekingisback: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Sai dislodgement grin

Useless lodgement

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Riot In Zamfara Over Insecurity / Visit Zamfara Before Campaigning In Akwa Ibom - Shehu Sani Tells Buhari / How APC Will Loose In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.