Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari (21323 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Sagay: Reps, Senators Who Refuse Screening Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted / "4 More Years!" - Reps, Senators Hail Buhari As He Presents 2019 Budget (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by Gboy101: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by mandate2020: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2018
blogbuilder:
Truth be told, what our senators did on Tuesday is a show of shame. I pitch no tent with any party but we need to grow.

Says who, just to remind you it's all part of democracy, yesterday saga happened in USA when Obama was the President, it happened in Germany to their present prime minister (President) and also to President Mugabe.
And by the way , why will the ruling party started hailing Mr President at First.
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by Mccullum: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
SoNature:
Why are these politicians making a mountain out of a molehill?
Don't they normally see what PM Theresa May usually go through in the hands of UK parliamentarians in the ongoing BREXIT debate?
Why this unnecessary noise over nothing?

See hypocrite ... And you witnesse it when May was booed or what because I may get the lie of the century from you...

Call spade a spade instead of that you're managing the truth and systematically reason like a confusionist.
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by abokikhalifa: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
virus05:
Which jibril, you mean jibril buhari?

You are boring
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by abokikhalifa: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
0taPiaPia:
Each time I see the name Jibrin or Jubril grin grin grin grin grin . make this man kuku clear the air na cause as it stands me no understand again undecided

Which air . You no get TV for house . He presented budget yesterday in front of all Nigerians and you still want him to clear which air ? Nigerians self.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
Rubbish talk

Please Roomies. Just mention any ACTIVE abortion drug you know. I'm in a big trouble now. Help your beloved friend
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by Ubenedictus(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
This one self de talk.

Buhari lied about Onitsha-Enugu road.
He is actually correct, umunya in under construction, the sukuk part of the road has been completed
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by IYANGBALI: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Which air . You no get TV for house . He presented budget yesterday in front of all Nigerians and you still want him to clear which air ? Nigerians self.
airtel now

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ubenedictus:
He is actually correct, umunya in under construction, the sukuk part of the road has been completed

Which part is SUKUK part? Umunya-Awka is bad. Awka-Enugu is bad as at today. I was there last. month.
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by SoNature(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
Mccullum:

See hypocrite ... And you witnesse it when May was booed or what because I may get the lie of the century from you...

Call spade a spade instead of that you're managing the truth and systematically reason like a confusionist.

Booing her is a regular occurrence

Jeremy even called her stupid

Go and watch CNN today
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
stevedre:

Go watch heated events at the UK parliament, this is commendable because it shows the president can be tammed when going overboard.

Tamed? How did that display of madness relate to taming a president? It was a budget presentation man!
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
gafoo4u:
He deserves what he got from the lawmakers. Only a blind man will say this man has performed better than his predecessors. In my own opinion, he lacks capacity to improve the lives of Nigerians.
He shut his shop and start running after the criminals. lol

Would you have preferred him to allow thieves to loot everything in his shop? PDP members and sympathisers are crooks, simple. Obi's claims didn't make sense because Jonathan was already borrowing to pay salaries of federal workers before Buhari came in and start paying salaries without hazel
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by Holufemi(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
post=74029172:
The lawmaker tweeted, “It takes courage for a president to go to NASS and present the budget during a period of bad politics and sharp divide across party lines.
It was a show of extreme courage by @MBuhari to have gone ahead and did excellent as well.
If you think it’s a tea party,ask his predecessors.

END OF DISCUSSION
Baba don close shop but him children and shopkeepers are busy stealing behind close shop.Hahahaha
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by stevedre: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2018
maasoap:

Tamed? How did that display of madness related to taming a president? It was a budget presentation man!

It was obvious Buhari was not comfortable with or used to such challenge.
The boldness to challenge Mr. President was actually my bone of contention not what they were all about.
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by Mccullum: 5:40am On Dec 21, 2018
SoNature:

Booing her is a regular occurrence

Jeremy even called her stupid

Go and watch CNN today

Jeremy doesn't pronounced stupid while the media says he mouthed stupid and he denied it, so it's an assumption of journalists and no concrete evidence to nail him for it unlike Nigerian lawmakers that openly booing the person and symbol of our constitutional authority of presidential system of government, that's show of shame because that arena was a place laws were made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by eddybill76: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2018
....Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown......

Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by orisa37: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2018
The Boos and The Jeers were just Tactics to ID The Jubrin.
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Seetto:

Na KANU go clear the air, person wey madness dey follow am.

Are you done. ? Bitter soul undecided
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
stevedre:

It was obvious Buhari was not comfortable with or used to such challenge.
The boldness to challenge Mr. President was actually my bone of contention not what they were all about.

When has that kind of shameful act occurred in the past 16 years? Buhari was presenting a budget, the one that will get us through 2019 and he was being booed by the senseless PDP lawmakers. That was a fvcking national and international disgrace!
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by stevedre: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
maasoap:

When has that kind of shameful act occurred in the past 16 years? Buhari was presenting a budget, the one that will get us through 2019 and he was being booed by the senseless PDP lawmakers. That was a fvcking national and international disgrace!

Now you’re getting my point, it’s not common in Nigeria that was why he was shocked, the so called international disgrace is nothing but normal in modern politics around the world so don’t try to make something out of nothing.
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by Ubenedictus(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Which part is SUKUK part? Umunya-Awka is bad. Awka-Enugu is bad as at today. I was there last. month.
Umunya is bad but the is work ongoing there, i was there last week. there is a sukuk part is in the awka-enugu area, it is boldly written sukuk.
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
stevedre:

Now you’re getting my point, it’s not common in Nigeria that was why he was shocked, the so called international disgrace is nothing but normal in modern politics around the world so don’t try to make something out of nothing.

Not when a president is presenting national budget. That was too for PDP lawmakers.
Re: 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari by Emmrald01(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=edwardACTIVIST post=74029181]Both Buhari and the legislators should be ashamed of themselves. Buhari lied, APC members cheered, PDP members acted childlike.
Nigeria democracy is a mess. [/quote
who told you buhari lied what's your evidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu / Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.