Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant (16758 Views)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by bizzibodi(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2018
rummmy:
he kill my brothers in 1967-1970,suffer them in 1985 ,kill my people again during his python dance, same him protected his herdsmen and Boko Haram brothers. ..i hate him with passion until he apologize.
Did he start d civil war?is he d most active participant?did u know if he fire a single shot during d war,he was in London during Python dance,is he not killing bh?did all regimes not have their own "Python dances"?did he poke yur wife?Learn to 4give brother,Jesus said love those who persecute u!
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by rummmy: 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
bizzibodi:

Did he start d civil war?is he d most active participant?did u know if he fire a single shot during d war,he was in London during Python dance,is he not killing bh?did all regimes not have their own "Python dances"?did he poke yur wife?Learn to 4give brother,Jesus said love those who persecute u!
he even extended his hatred to my people in his current government..he called us 5% and and refused to appoint our people in his government claiming that we are not qualified.. He will never know peace.... He will be on record as the worst president in Nigeria. That is a promise and we must achieve that.
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by bizzibodi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
rummmy:
he even extended his hatred to my people in his current government..he called us 5% and and refused to appoint our people in his government claiming that we are not qualified.. He will never know peace.... He will be on record as the worst president in Nigeria. That is a promise and we must achieve that.
Leave bitterness so that u will not die Young,all yur pple previous governments appointed hav they made any direct impact on yur life?and that of your people?5% is not an insult it is %tage of votes gotten.as for not knowing peace I believe he sleeps well & enjoys his life.dnt exert yur energy on what u cannot achieve.
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by Fatheridentity: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
APC campaign for PDP Governor to be president one day lafs.
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by taretoofine(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Ojiofor:

Abi you see Plant grin?
no be only plant na tree i see
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by Ojiofor: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2018
taretoofine:
no be only plant na tree i see

Even tree sef I no see.
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2018
ezenna191:
Ebonyi is leading in many sectors including the economy. Governor David Umahi is a master economist, empowment iroko and social transformer. If you're in doubt come to Ebonyi.

Come do wetin 4 ebonyi?
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2018
good for democracy

Anyway,,,,

Ne×t Leel
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by Ziggylady(f): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2018
I can see our 'town-criers' from the other side whose skulls are conically-shaped have invaded this thread to 'rejoice' on our behalf cheesy..
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by efighter: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2018
egwekwe:

Your hatred for buhari will eventually drive you mad...

He is mad already, the hatred is driving him fast to his grave.
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by reiddecuti: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ketaokeipheoma:
did he build another one or renovated existing ones? Can somebody clearify me pls

Build a new plant to expand it and still renovated the existing one with warehouse for storage of finished produce.

I'm in Abakaliki and have been to the plant. He's actually doing what he says he'll do.

If Ebonyi have a man like him in next 8 years after his 8 years tenure, Ebonyi will be a state to reckon.

Though some people might not like everything he does, like not paying his workers what he's suppose to pay them.

My father is a retiree and his policy affected him because his gratuity was not paid in one instalment, but he paid some percentage, unlike some governors who won't pay.
Re: Buhari Commissions Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant by Maxiyke: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Pain? Why will it pain me? If 1 million of those are built and commissioned, I will be happy, but I will still know the difference between who built it and who was invited to commission it.
By the way, I know you are not better off now than you were 6 years ago except that your age and your debts has increased.
Even if Buhari stays for the next 100 years, I will definitely be balling more than you.

The best you can ever get is either Npower or tradermoni.

SingleWahala:
....E Pain you ni undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna, Enugu, Lagos, Abia, Anambra Top Reformed States In 2018 / Again, Family Loses Bid To Reclaim Abacha’s Loot / Buhari ‘pampering’ Miyetti Allah – Gani Adams Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.