Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos (50059 Views)

Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Lagos: No Social Distancing This Morning, Gtbank, Ikorodu BRT Terminal Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by abmethod: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
I don't understand what is happening to me these days I don't get too much likes & comments on my posts. It's as if someone has tempered with my calabash in the village!!!! Can I get some likes to Shame my village people?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Emary(f): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
definitely Eclampsia

Sounds like a CVA or sudden cardiac death. Probably threw an embolus. May she and her unborn child RIP.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by sonofoluku: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
This death could have been avoided if she has her personal car.
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by neyur: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2018
bobokeshington:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
happy birthday to ur mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by AlphaStyles(m): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2018
slump and die everywhere for 9ja u slump gbam u don go afterlife may her soul and child soul rest in peace
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Danaire(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2018
RIP to her. May God give ur hubby nd family the strength to bear the irreparable lose.

Living the Lagos life is too Stressing
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Oweku: 12:09am On Dec 21, 2018
May her soul rest in peace...
In advance nation dey will quickly rush her to the hospital, operate and bring out her unborn child before it dies in her stomach.. .

Nothing good comes easy, get paid for browsing the Internet for free...

Just click on my signature below..
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by ademoladeji(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2018
tellwisdom:
This s the 10th person BRT is killing n lagos sad

Fear God oooooo.

How BRT kill her?
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Some clowns here would blame Buhari. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by airsaylongcon: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:
definitely Eclampsia

Without even seeing the patient u can categorically say "definitely"? grin

More appropriate description would be "likely" or "possibly"

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by FarahAideed: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Emary:

Sounds like a CVA or sudden cardiac death. Probably threw an embolus. May she and her unborn child RIP.

I have seen Eclampsia result in cardiac arrest and another time brain haemorrhage..siince she was preggos I will suspect eclampsia

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by FarahAideed: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2018
airsaylongcon:

I know 100 percent it was , if you ask the husband now he will tell you :apart from headaches that morning she was ok" .. Eclampsia always becomes lethal in Lagos after these pre-eclamptic women have a stressful day moving around Lagos ..recently there was a lady that went to pick up her kids from school and her NO spiked in traffic and she became breathless and restless but she was able to drive herself to the hospital and before the doctors could finish taking her readings she went in to shock and passed on ...trust me na eclampsia complication be this

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by omoelerin1: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2018
bobokeshington:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I spit on your wretched life.
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Emma1Oj(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ambode sef sad
if I sound u with back hand ehh... Your village pple go disappear from your brain, shey na Amobode killed her? Watin concern ambo for there?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

I know 100 percent it was , if you ask the husband now he will tell you :apart from headaches that morning she was ok" .. Eclampsia always becomes lethal in Lagos after these pre-eclamptic women have a stressful day moving around Lagos ..recently there was a lady that went to pick up her kids from school and her NO spiked in traffic and she became breathless and restless but she was able to drive herself to the hospital and before the doctors could finish taking her readings she went in to shock and passed on ...trust me na eclampsia complication be this

U can suspect but cannot be sure. There are several differentials for sudden death.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Billionaire09: 1:06am On Dec 21, 2018
braine:
Very sad. It could be stress. Lagos stress.

But still, I doubt is the hospital actually tried "their best." Their best always comes only when they see money. Lagos hospitals don't send anybody.

Nigeria the zoo hospitals generally are all interested in fulani animals and worthless naira than human beings.

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Cinderella5(f): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2018
She must have been do exhausted shocked oh dear
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by InvertedHammer: 1:39am On Dec 21, 2018
airsaylongcon:

/
You wonder why folks go for medical check-up abroad.

No history. No information.

And he knows it is definitely emclampsia.

SMH.

/

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 21, 2018
Smh..... RIP......there will be a time the life expectancy of people living and working in Lagos will be less than 50,too fvcking stressful
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by kayalla(f): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Really sad RIP
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2018
MzTunechi:
So sad. She might probably have had pregnancy related high bp
sharrap!(pun intended)
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by DKM123: 1:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Its eclampsia. That morafucka is deadly and comes without physical warning for pregnant women. They just slump and if the baby is not removed immediately, na go be that.
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 2:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ambode sef sad
sad
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by mathong: 2:42am On Dec 21, 2018
It's time to go back to my Country....

Lagos wahala and thoughts for survival is more than expected!
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by Dedetwo(m): 2:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Nigeria is a basket of goons!!!
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by deebrain(m): 3:17am On Dec 21, 2018
braine:
Very sad. It could be stress. Lagos stress.

But still, I doubt is the hospital actually tried "their best." Their best always comes only when they see money. Lagos hospitals don't send anybody.

The stress.
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 3:56am On Dec 21, 2018
RIP..
Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by ceaser: 4:00am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

I have seen Eclampsia result in cardiac arrest and another time brain haemorrhage..siince she was preggos I will suspect eclampsia

If she had seizures along, could be eclampsia. Could also be a thromboembolic event. This is supported by the fact that her being pregnant may have predisposed her to DVT (the pressure of the pregnant uterus on the femoral deep veins causing sludge and build up of clots in the deep vessels - virchow's triad). This may have remained undetected and then it's just a matter of time before she dislodges a thrombus. But those are only likely possibilities.

Sad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos by castrol180(m): 4:19am On Dec 21, 2018
crafteck:
Check your bp 2day, it's a silent killer

Even if you check your bp, is it a corrector to any ailment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.