Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Love Mercy Johnson's Cleavage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Mercy Johnson's Cleavage (1700 Views)

(pic)best Dressed Artists Of The Week That I Love(mercy Aigbe,toyin Aimakhu Etc) / Bimbo Thomas Flaunts Her Cleavage At Birthday Party (Photos) / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Mercy Johnson's Cleavage by lipuka(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2010
There can be no doubt that Nollywod has produced girls with outstanding proportions. And there can be none other that Mercy Johnson. Here is a woman who has everything that a man would want in a woman. She has the boobs, and she has the behind. And she can walk, with all those things swaying,

She has the lips which are made for kissing. She knows just what she has, and is not afraid to flaunt it. To tell the truth, you can not tell Mercy to put on anything decent, simply because everything she puts on makes her look indecently dressed! She is that good.
Re: I Love Mercy Johnson's Cleavage by browncocos(f): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2010
, after all this rant you still have to cover her face with a pillow while getting down with her!

1 Like

Re: I Love Mercy Johnson's Cleavage by lipuka(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
No I would want to see her face as she reacts to stimulus

(1) (Reply)

Kwaku Antwi-kusi Jnr, London Based Ghanaian Pastor, Impregnates Three Members Of / Keri Hilson's Show In Nigeria A Failure: Pics Of Empty Seats / The Real Me Show: Omosexy Goofs (omotola Jolade)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.