Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label (34049 Views)

Nigerian Hip Hop Artist Phyno Acquired The 2024 Mercedes Maybach S680 / I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile / Iyanya Signed To Temple Music; Confirms Leaving Don Jazzy's Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by Ichel: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
This one wey never drop jam, him don already dey smoke cigar, make him no end up like the real Rhatti (Third World Cop).

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by Teeklef(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2018
solpat:
Rhatti I think I've heard that name in a movie or something sad
Third world cop.
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2018
This name reminds me of a Jamaican movie. "Ratty", "Don Wani" and other names in Third World Cop.
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by JazzMode: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Nairaland and promoting people nobody knows ehn, this one will still come and add to the noise pollution in Nigeria.

When will Nigeria be finally free of thrashy music??
grin
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by TheAntagonist(m): 1:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Those of us that knew Rhatti before Olamide actually discovered him then grin.

His music is fire though especially his track with Mr Eazi
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by vivalavida(m): 5:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Josh44s:
I see a great rap artist in him. Airforce1 how far na. Another year has come and gone o.
That one na yahoo boy now using music as cover up
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by Psmark: 6:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Rahttii but he looks like runtown grin he copy him name too the r in the two names

1 Like

Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by StevenOba: 6:31am On Dec 21, 2018
When you begin making yours tongue

seunmohmoh:
Nairaland and promoting people nobody knows ehn, this one will still come and add to the noise pollution in Nigeria.

Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by koolcat: 7:25am On Dec 21, 2018
solpat:
jamaican movie "THIRD WORLD COP"
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by FRESHG(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2018
solpat:
THIRD WORLD COP
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by jibbzion(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Someone just got a new status update on campus. cool
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by ProfEinstein: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2018
mechanics:
He wants to feel among by smoking weed, I pity him
Pity your miserable and broke ass first . Ode!!!
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by mechanics(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
ProfEinstein:

Pity your miserable and broke ass first . Ode!!!
mind your words, was not referring to you.
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by Obidiugwu: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Nice,,, Dm us for your musical videos and management,,, henobproductions.com
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by ProfEinstein: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2018
mechanics:
mind your words, was not referring to you.
Hypocritical coward
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by richfriendsng: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by mechanics(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2018
ProfEinstein:

Hypocritical coward
It seems you were born with insult, just know you are insulting yourself, when you are tired you will stop, don't have your time.
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by seunmohmoh(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2018
StevenOba:
When you begin making yours tongue

lol, I'm not a musician.
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by casanova96(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
solpat:
The movie is THIRD WORLD COP or something like that...a Jamaican movie
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 6:32am On Dec 22, 2018
seunmohmoh:

Rhatti is good bro. Trust me
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2018
TheAntagonist:
Those of us that knew Rhatti before Olamide actually discovered him then grin.

His music is fire though especially his track with Mr Eazi
Tell em bro.
Rhatti is the real deal. He got the skills to pay the bills.
Re: Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label by seunmohmoh(f): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
BOBBYNIGUESZ:

Rhatti is good bro. Trust me
I jump and pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.