Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate (39033 Views)

Saraki: Buhari Should Listen, Bandits Don’t Kill Along Party Lines / Saraki: Buhari Can Not Win Except He Rigs The Election - (video) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by bixton(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2018
We are not voting on sentiments we are voting on what is in it for you.

The bold has always been self based and not in the interest of all.
That being the case, can the SP put himself up for a debate as well?
Does he not know all elective offices are supposed to be open to debates so we know what each has got to offer.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by DammyGbade(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2018
This man don't dey high.... He b PMB spoke man?
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by Guide777(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Debate or no debate, he has proven among other unworthy traits since his sojourn to politricks that he is biased, unjust, nepotistic, incompetent, vision-less, clannish, myopic and a hypocritic leader . if he return to Daura, Khartoum or whichever place he comes from in 2019, true Nigerians will have no regret.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by Halo22: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2018
We already know he won't come cos he doesn't have much to present. More so, he will not be able to defend most of the questions that would be thrown at him.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by excel101(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2018
like if you believe Buhari would not be available for the Presidential debate and share if, you believe he will be available.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by yommygift15: 8:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Where are the previous Debators? what had been their achievements, at least Saraki must talk to stay relevant, Omo ofo jatijati.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by bobbiiee: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
The world did not end when President Goodluck Jonathan was interviewed by Dbanj separately instead of attending the debate. Bukola Saraki did not say a word about it then.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by pally123: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2018
PointZerom:
grin
This got me rolling on the floor. Una bad Gan o!
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by shehuson53(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2018
Next level mehn!!!

Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by Ayobami7(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
we know na
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by 9jaArea: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
So now that the North ain't educated what are you going to do about it?

If you were educated as you want me to believe, you would know it's not everyone that supports PMB/PYO is yoruba or hausa/fulani.

Save this, Your Obi will never be VP neither will Atiku be president.

IloveToMess:

What has February got to do with the debate, we all know Obi messed Oshibanjo up to the extent he got caught up with where were wear are wear drama.
If only the North are educated enough they would see that you yorubas are only supporting the failed Buhari because if VP slot, once they give their vote to Atiku the country would breathe again quote me anywhere.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by IloveToMess: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
9jaArea:
So now that the North ain't educated what are you going to do about it?

If you were educated as you want me to believe, you would know it's not everyone that supports PMB/PYO is yoruba or hausa/fulani.

Save this, Your Obi will never be VP neither will Atiku be president.

Says "Almighty Afonja". Ewu

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by prof12(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2018
gurunlocker:
I hope this isn't true.

I need to see Buhari debate on national TV, let him tell us what he has achieved in the last 4 years and what he plan in his next level for Nigerians.

We don't need your popularity, we need you to tell Nigerians what you have for us all.

The only thing Atiku has to tell is how they are going to sell the only remaining functioning national asset (NNPC) to themselves.
Saraki and Atiku has nothing to offer Nigeria.
Thieves waiting to bring down the nation to its knees.
That reminds me of something, Atiku saying he is going to fight corruption to a standstill.... that is very laughable, why? became there is a strong claim that he was compulsorily retired because of corruption.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by tuniski: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Saraki you are finished. Your political career is over. SOAB. This time next year, saraki's name will be in the dustbin of history.
Trash!
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by Ovamboland(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2018
emmykk:
The north will have to decides if they will prefer 4 more years presidency for north in the person of Pres.Buhari or more 8 years presidency for north in the person of atiku.

We in the south had already voted in line with 2015 election. the south west for Buhari and the south south and South east for atiku.

Whoever the north choose nah them sabi southern will not care now.

See hypocrite and their Bishop shedding crocodile tears of Fulani domination. But dying to serve them as long as possible
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by emmykk(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2018
Ovamboland:

See hypocrite and their Bishop shedding crocodile tears of Fulani domination. But dying to serve them as long as possible

Am from Niger delta and I think it next year's presidential election will be determined by northerners who will either consider if 4or 8 is better.
Re: Saraki: Buhari Will Not Attend 2019 Presidential Debate by gurunlocker: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
prof12:

The only thing Atiku has to tell is how they are going to sell the only remaining functioning national asset (NNPC) to themselves.
Saraki and Atiku has nothing to offer Nigeria.
Thieves waiting to bring down the nation to its knees.
That reminds me of something, Atiku saying he is going to fight corruption to a standstill.... that is very laughable, why? became there is a strong claim that he was compulsorily retired because of corruption.

You forgot Bubu wanted to sell all national assets to fund budget in 2016? What do you have to say to that?

So you know, NNPC is the most corrupt organization in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) / Federal Ministry Of Power's Statement On The Blackout On The National Grid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.