Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How President Muhammadu Buhari Triumph Over NASS Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Muhammadu Buhari Triumph Over NASS Members (382 Views)

Navy Confirms Delivery Of Yatch, Faces Payment Crisis Over NASS Stand / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How President Muhammadu Buhari Triumph Over NASS Members by Alhajikinky(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2018
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.......

"The World is Watching you. We have grown above this. You should comport yourselves"

This were the Words that I will never forget just like the " I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" phrase.

I saw hatred and frustration on their faces. I also saw fear in them.

He used the Most Powerful Words in his religion to calm himself from unnecessary anger as well as to send away all evil plans against him and what ever he's about to Present " A'uzu Billahi Minash-shaidanir-Rajim". And the World is watching.....

As usual, he appeared on white, calm , gently, covered with dignity and Integrity like the bright rays of the sun or a full moon. They were shouting and booing but he never bothered because ' The World is Watching..."

It was a long plan to frustrate him. But they ended up frustrated. He was calm presenting facts and figures to them like a mathematics Teacher before his Students. Because The World is Watching.....

The best part of it to me, was after his presentation and Saraki whispered something to Dogara. Dogara tried all he could to speak and draw the attention of the House but all in vain. They lost it, no honor, no dignity and no integrity. They lost it today. As he said This is going to be the last Budget I am presenting to the 8th Assembly. It was indeed the last one to them and the World is Watching.....

He left quietly like the coming of the night after the disappearance of the Day vice versa. Only Cheering and shouting 4+4 !!!

He came in Peace, with peace for peace and left them in Peace. I feel honored to love this man Muhammadu Buhari, I am more Buharified from today. And the World is Watching......

Copied

2 Likes

Re: How President Muhammadu Buhari Triumph Over NASS Members by frankdGreat125: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2018
He should prepare to return to Daura next year, thank God he said that this is his last budget for this NASS and so shall it be.
So he is even ashamed that lawmakers are booing him, if he is not, he wouldn't have to them that the world is watching him. A failed president with lifeless Brain.
Re: How President Muhammadu Buhari Triumph Over NASS Members by ademoladeji(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Irrespective of his flaws, I can't but help to admire his maturity and calmness all through his presentation.

Buhari wasn't perfect and will never be perfect but he surely is a perfect gentleman.

The Nigerian legislature is the worst in the world. No decorum, no brain, no direction. This goes to both the ruling and opposition members.

The only way forward is to make all political offices far less lucrative. None of them should earn above #250,000 per month with all inclusive allowances not more than #75,000 per month. With this, no one with selfish and personal interest will be saddled with the affairs of our dear Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

2019 Budget Presentation: PDP Lawmakers Act Childish, Shameless-apc Chieftain / Nnamdi Kalu Reveals Secrets / Sen. Bukola Saraki Make Nigerians Suffer For 4years Because Of His Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.