Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) (29489 Views)

Chika Ike Looks Adorable In New Makeup Photo From Singapore (photos) / C. Ronaldo And Family Looks Adorable In Christmas Photos / Simi Looks Adorable In Eye Catching Ankara Outfit (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Mrs Adekunle Gold.
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 21, 2018
Hian! Somebody cannot come and wear new dress in peace
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by DabuIIIT: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2018
naijapips04:
OP it's like you don't know the meaning of adorable? ugly yoruba girl

Nna I am beginning to wonder if this Simi isn't a mama!!!
Is that Simi?

1 Like

Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by jamopenny1: 6:39am On Dec 21, 2018
2shure:
abegi ugly girl that sings trash trash artirts everywhr baffles ne how ugly ppl feel they pretty
undecided
2shure:
abegi ugly girl that sings trash trash artirts everywhr baffles ne how ugly ppl feel they pretty
are you fine?
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by 2shure: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2018
i'm one of the finest
check my pix
no homo
niggi
jamopenny1:

undecided

are you fine?

1 Like

Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by SassyVixen(f): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2018
Some people do not understand that Simi is eccentric and does not give a bleep about their comments on her avant garde fashion style. Rihanna dresses worse but our double standards will not allow us criticize her. Her fashion style has nothing to do with her achievements as one of the best singers in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2018
That's supposed to be a party reception,and she dressed like a corper/army girl.....well it's her choice
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by jamopenny1: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2018
undecided
2shure:
i'm one of the finest check my pix no homo niggi

I ain't seeing your pics anywhere here
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2018
The problem is,once people start seeing you in a particular way they will be blind to see changes

Simi is not that a bad dresser,people have already started seeing her that way for long

Anyways,anticipate my new song guys Solex Barry - Me n My Music
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2018
NessaBoo:
My ever lovely sonorous and adorable Simi, I love you and your music to the moon and back, but please get a stylist na, what da heck is this!!! undecided

You need a stylist to compliment your talent!

The girl just dresses like a modafucker, I don't know why. Falz and co should have told her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2018
2shure:
abegi
ugly girl that sings trash
trash artirts everywhr
baffles ne how ugly ppl feel they pretty
??

Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by Toblesh(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2018
itspzpics:
Nice one

Actress Angela Okorie Shares H0t B€dr0om Bral£ss Photos, expose Private part .....SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Liar
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by hgnbello(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2018
nice ;Dnice
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by olatade(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2018
has she joined the airforce ?
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Simisola is a bae. Love her music. Let learn to accept ppl as they wanna be. After all she is cool with it and I see no harm in it.
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by FBIL: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Ju girl! Each time I look at her, I struggle to judge If she's beautiful, but my intuitive perception usually tells me she's ugly but struggles to proof otherwise. Well, I still like you for being hardworking instead of following those Yahoo-Yahoo boys from one hotel to the other.
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by Eminent4u(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Simi with her wack sense of dressing. Is she now working in one of the road construction companies?
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by 4Mea: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2018
;Dwhere she see over sized shoe
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2018
I just love her stature, who will believe that simi is 30years, her mates by now must have had wrinkles on their face.
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by chiamaka28: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2018
joromi baby
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2018
Na Adekunle gold fuckhole be this.
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by megareal: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Adorable
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by WizJesus007(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
GeekfromLasgidi:
Someone with a large heart should blessvme this weekend.
Diamond bank 5586249554
Thank you so much and God bless you.
See how yu dey publicly beg abeg...Beggers ar choosers sha...nd nw if dem kol yu lazy nigerian Youth...Yu go Start dwy Murmur!
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by WizJesus007(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
GeekfromLasgidi:
Someone with a large heart should blessvme this weekend.
Diamond bank 5586249554
Thank you so much and God bless you.
See how yu dey publicly beg abeg...Beggers ar choosers sha...nd nw if dem kol yu lazy nigerian Youth...Yu go Start dey Murmur!
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by Xzydar(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Which kin yeye dressing be this?

Simi no de fall my hand!
Re: Simi Looks Adorable In New Outfit (see Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adekunle gold should please ,teach you some dressing sense.... u lack it... period!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looks Glamorous In New Outfit (photos) / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Annie Idibia: "I Wish I Was The Mother Of All 2face's Children, Seven Of Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.