Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Article Writers Wanted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Article Writers Wanted (934 Views)

Content Writers Wanted - Earn 200-300k A Month / Good Article Writers Needed / Article Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writers Wanted by onlineguru3544: 2:12am On Dec 21, 2018
I need someone that can research and write articles with not more than 500 words(news niche) 100% plagiarism free or you can copy and paste but know how to edit well. Check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp (please you must be ready to post every day atleast 10 articles a day) It’s an entertainment site so don’t come and start charging me per article and also payment is made monthly 15k,the site is new and that’s our budget
Re: Article Writers Wanted by iheboroEbuka(m): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
I need someone that can research and write articles with not more than 500 words(news niche) 100% plagiarism free or you can copy and paste but know how to edit well. Check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp (please you must be ready to post every day atleast 10 articles a day) It’s an entertainment site so don’t come and start charging me per article and also payment is made monthly 15k,the site is new and that’s our budget

You are a baboon cheesy take it from me as a Christmas gift

2 Likes

Re: Article Writers Wanted by onlineguru3544: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You are a baboon cheesy take it from me as a Christmas gift
you must be sick upstairs young man, at your age you should learn to mind your business.
Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
you must be sick upstairs young man, at your age you should learn to mind your business.

Go and pay that 15k to your dog you Indian Nigerian troll angry

1 Like

Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
my friend keep your mouth shut it stinks man!!! Why not concentrate on your Adsense selling business and stop sniffing your nose around, I never asked for your opinion or suggestion. How much I pay you shouldn’t be your headache you slowpoke!!

grin you are a pathetic dude untop your little education in a country like India you still don't have any sense angry I pity your parents who wasted money training your dumb butt
Re: Article Writers Wanted by alexnurreo(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Website/Blog for sale... https://naijagadgets.com
Price: N10,000 (negotiable)
Contains
*1 year hosting
*SEO
*ssl cert
*custom email and domain
* various third part plugin WhatsApp
+2347067890804.... Or call +2348114034848
Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
I pity your father for not using protection and your mother for not flushing you out! You gay!!!

Shut up your mouth you washed up troll who failed in any business he ever did angry
Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
lmaoo ode!! Shut up please I bet you can barely feed yourself. Concentrate on your Adsense selling business. Wasted sperm! Lol

grin Indian dog meat trolling nairaland keep fooling your self
Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
hahahahaha stop sending me your nude pic you gay!! Am not interested go and shave you idiot!!!

grin grin this comment just proves that you just lost your mind cool and nobody should take you seriously
Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
am not interested you gay!! Please get lost. I think you are hungry send me your account details so I can send you money to buy food. Don’t be a sissy

Why don't you send me your bank details so I can bless your poor Indian life
Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
I think I wil totally ignore you hence forth you such a little sissy seeking for unnecessary attention and which I don’t have time for such. So just get lost and get your life together you are so bitter and full of hate. Get a life man nobody cares! Cheers

Ahhh grin did little Indian wet his pants cry sorry bo bo tongue you will soon go down under 6 feet cool don't worry it will not be long angry I will take all your pain away
Re: Article Writers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
onlineguru3544:
have you finished selling your Adsense? You hungry maniac that has no csf

cool baby wet his pants again

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reverse A Bitcoin Transaction I Think I've Been Scammed / Hacked Facebook Account? 3 Simple Ways You Can Recover It. / I Want To Buy A Payment Received Adsense Plus Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.