Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. (1160 Views)

WE MAINTAIN & SERVICE & REPAIR ALL KINDS OF BENZ/RANGE ROVER / Pre-order and Ship Vehicles from all States in the US. / Pre-order And Delivered Mint Condition 2011 Toyota Highlander By G-importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 3:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Welcome to the Benz gang club. Remember the popular music which says if we no buy the Benz Wetin we gain.

OK now, If we hustle finish and person come scam us our hard earned money by selling the Benz to us at a very high rate, Wetin we the real car dealers gain.

We import Benz of different models and years into the country. I am not alone in this, this is a collection of Benz dealers nationwide.
We sell Benz and other luxuryrides at a very affordable rate because we buy directly.

We have Mercedes Benz G wagon of different years, brabus, c300, c350, all AMG are available. We have a chain of car dealers that are linked to us.

We will be uploading photos of Benz here .

If you need any Benz, do well to drop a whatsapp message on this number 08107992356 or comment below with the year.

We have Benz both Nigerian used and fireigb used. You can get a Benz for as low as 2m only.

What are you waiting for?

Keep the messages and calls coming in with your preferred model. We have Benz for both the high class and the low class.

Let keep active by supporting the good works.

All real hustlers must ride Benz this year, you are crossing over into the new year with a Benz.

We are starting with the bullet proof 2013 G wagon G63for 130 Million

1 Like

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 3:05am On Dec 21, 2018
Benz is not as costly as people as people always say. Contact us on 08107992356 and thank us later when you turn a Benz owner.

Check out this 2017 C300

1 Like

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 3:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Check out this Accident white 2017 C300 for just 15m
it's accident but it has been fixed

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 3:09am On Dec 21, 2018
More photos coming in the morning. Drop the Benz you want and get photos of them instantly.

Drop your favorite Benz models below.
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 3:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Check out the collection
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by richboi20: 3:59am On Dec 21, 2018
2008 c43, c63 amg
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Cosplay: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2018

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Cosplay: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2018

1 Share

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Bruno85: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2018
Precious blood of Jesus.... shocked
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by 2shure: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2018
buy it now
die in traffic
ive told u bastards
98a% of cars in auto section are madly accidented
not just bumper and headlamp minor accidents
i mean madly accidented.
if okada hit u.u go die

odeh
the era of buying scrap without chexkin vin don pass
15m.u arr a thief and hell bound bastard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by oyekanwahab(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Donwapz:
Check out this white 2017 C300 for just 15m

Na wa oo

15m for this thing wey don go haven come back grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2018
the white is accidented that's why the price is that low. where can you get the none accidented for that amount?

check the asking price for the black and confirm.

remember in my last post, I said that more photos and details coming in the morning.

I never said its not accidented
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2018
richboi20:
2008 c43, c63 amg
photos of available ones coming soon
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2018
2shure:
buy it now
die in traffic
ive told u bastards
98a% of cars in auto section are madly accidented
not just bumper and headlamp minor accidents
i mean madly accidented.
if okada hit u.u go die

odeh
the era of buying scrap without chexkin vin don pass
15m.u arr a thief and hell bound bastard

nobody insulted you and in my post, I made it clear that I will release much details in the morning because I made the post at midnight.

The car is accident vehicle so that why the price is that low.

I never insulted you. so you don't need to insult me because you never inboxed me nor ask me and I told you that that car is sound.

when you see such amount, you should ask if they are accident vehicle.

The black C300 2017 goes for 21m so you can see the difference.

next time, always try to be civilized in your comments.
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by 2shure: 8:52am On Dec 21, 2018
will u shut up
afta cosplay don blow fowl yansh
hahahaha
fuc off my quotes
dishonest bogus seller
see wetin u wan sell.
fool
Donwapz:

nobody insulted you and in my post, I made it clear that I will release much details in the morning because I made the post at midnight.

The car is accident vehicle so that why the price is that low.

I never insulted you. so you don't need to insult me because you never inboxed me nor ask me and I told you that that car is sound.

when you see such amount, you should ask if they are accident vehicle.

The black C300 2017 goes for 21m so you can see the difference.

next time, always try to be civilized in your comments.

4 Likes

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2018
2shure:
will u shut up
afta cosplay don blow fowl yansh
hahahaha
fuc off my quotes
dishonest bogus seller
see wetin u wan sell.
fool

blow what, did I ever told you it was sound?

I never had a deal with you.

no need of wasting my precious time with you because you were not on this thread to purchase one but you just came to say what you don't know.
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2018
2shure:
will u shut up afta cosplay don blow fowl yansh hahahaha fuc off my quotes dishonest bogus seller see wetin u wan sell. fool
No need of wasting my time with you because you just making a hell of noise
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by 2shure: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2018
u dey sell stolen and accidented benz
Donwapz:

blow what, did I ever told you it was sound?

I never had a deal with you.

no need of wasting my precious time with you because you were not on this thread to purchase one but you just came to say what you don't know.
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2018
2shure:
u dey sell stolen and accidented benz

stolen vehicles you stole or what?

most of the cars on the street, don't you know they are accident cars? All this accident cars, what do you think happens to them. they are fixed and sold at a very reduced rate.

if the cars are properly fixed by confirmed mechanics, they will be sound and clean.

Accident cars are sold bro but before selling it out, you must tell the person the truth and if he is interested he buys it.

1 Like

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2018
Bro to clear your doubt. selling off a salvaged it accident vehicle is never a crime. it's a crime when you sell it without letting the buyer know the full history of the car.

if you crash with your car, won't you fix it?
Once a car crashes, the value will depreciate. you can sell it when fixed but the buyer must be informed about it before selling it. if he is still interested, he should buy it.
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Dantedasz(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Just shaking my head for some people.....
undecided
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Arrow144(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Good morning how much for 2013 Benz GL450 and 2015 Benz GL550 full options

1 Like

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Arrow144:

I will get back to you. Can you contact me on 08107992356
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 2:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Arrow144:

The foreign used for 2013 Benz GL450 is 19 million Naira

The foreign used for 2015 Benz GL550 is 23 million Naira

Both are slightly negotiable
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by omakay(m): 3:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Donwapz:

stolen vehicles you stole or what?

most of the cars on the street, don't you know they are accident cars? All this accident cars, what do you think happens to them. they are fixed and sold at a very reduced rate.

if the cars are properly fixed by confirmed mechanics, they will be sound and clean.

Accident cars are sold bro but before selling it out, you must tell the person the truth and if he is interested he buys it.

1, What you have stated is exactly and very true.

2, You have not practiced what you preached.

3, Just telling us that the car is accident-ed was never enough, is never enough and will never be enough.

4, Automobile sales is a very VISUAL business. Clients do not just want to hear about what they intend to pay for, they want to SEE it too.

5, Nothing stopped you from giving us the information that Cosplay gave us before Cosplay gave us. The fact that Cosplay did it before you has already raised suspicions.
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2018
omakay:

1, What you have stated is exactly and very true.

2, You have not practiced what you preached.

3, Just telling us that the car is accident-ed was never enough, is never enough and will never be enough.

4, Automobile sales is a very VISUAL business. Clients do not just want to hear about what they intend to pay for, they want to SEE it too.

5, Nothing stopped you from giving us the information that Cosplay gave us before Cosplay gave us. The fact that Cosplay did it before you has already raised suspicions.

check the time I made the post, I created the thread at midnight and I dropped a message below that I will post more photos in the morning.

Before I woke up, Cosplay helped me out. I can never sell off any salvaged car without telling the client. we give the client the VIN and we will check it out for him or her. Then he can check it out himself.

I try my possible best to sell sound vehicles and offer the best customer service

I would have been held responsible if cosplay asked me if its accident and I lied. He should take that first step by asking me. If I lied, then he can expose me.

I personally will not be happy buying a salvaged car for the price of the new one. I try as much as possible to sell out sound cars to my prospective clients.
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by omakay(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Donwapz:

check the time I made the post, I created the thread at midnight and I dropped a message below that I will post more photos in the morning.

Before I woke up, Cosplay helped me out. I can never sell off any salvaged car without telling the client. we give the client the VIN and we will check it out for him or her. Then he can check it out himself.

I try my possible best to sell sound vehicles and offer the best customer service

I would have been held responsible if cosplay asked me if its accident and I lied. He should take that first step by asking me. If I lied, then he can expose me.

I personally will not be happy buying a salvaged car for the price of the new one. I try as much as possible to sell out sound cars to my prospective clients.

To tell you the truth, I really admire your mature way you reply to criticisms on your thread. Keep it up.

To everyone here, the A to Z of this sale has being declared. You can make your negotiating/buying decisions now without fear.

But, guy, no allow cosplay dey drop info before you. Make sure you and YOU ALONE declare your information yourself next time...

HAPPY SALES......
Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
omakay:

To tell you the truth, I really admire your mature way you reply to criticisms on your thread. Keep it up.

To everyone here, the A to Z of this sale has being declared. You can make your negotiating/buying decisions now without fear.

But, guy, no allow cosplay dey drop info before you. Make sure you and YOU ALONE declare your information yourself next time...

HAPPY SALES......

Thanks bro, I really appreciate your kind reply and I also respect your high level of understanding.

I am never afraid of criticism because I try my possible best to offer quality services and sell sound vehicles. Even if it's faulty, I will let the buyer know.

Bro I have heard your advice.
Thanks alot for your understanding and kind advice.
I really appreciate it so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benz Shop. Order And Buy Any Type Of Benz On This Thread. by Donwapz(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2019
happy new year all

(1) (Reply)

2010 Tokunbo Venza ( Accident Free) / Not available. / Toks 2007 Toyota Camry XLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.