Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Get A Good Job By Preparing Adequately - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Get A Good Job By Preparing Adequately (473 Views)

After NYSC – What To Do To Quickly Secure A Good Job In The Saturated Job Market / Career Path To Follow : Preparing yourself for the Labour Market / HOW TO GET A GOOD JOB BEFORE 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Good Job By Preparing Adequately by Ffbt(m): 5:38am On Dec 21, 2018
The job market is competitive and smart graduates/job seekers all over Nigeria are aware that the best way to get a good job is by adequate preparation to stand out among other competent candidates.

Having distributed preparation materials to hundreds of applicants in Nigeria.
I'm presently giving out free packs and the full pack of the materials to interested individuals.

The materials include GMAT,Dragnet,Workforce,Interview Preparation,How to get a job, LinkedIn positioning,Cv/Cover letter professional training etc.

The complete pack cost #3000 but I'm giving out @ #500 till 27th December 2018 to the first 50.

I give it out at this promo price towards the end of every year.

N. B: This is not for everybody but interested individuals can indicate interest by dropping their whatsapp number to be contacted. A free pack /samples will be sent to you even before you pay .
OR :
Contact 08135666117 via WHATSAPP /SMS to fast track receiving your free pack.

Only indicate interest in the free pack if you think you will need the complete pack I. e it is not mandatory.

I believe in your success.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job Within A Short Period Of Time / I Think NYSC Isn't For Me. / Get Ready! Nysc Batch B Stream II Orientation Course Set For 20th August, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.