Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City (10326 Views)

My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by succri(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2018
Diso60090:
Edo people nor like better things ooh unless na one off their oba person get am

Even person Wey dey flat dey envy person Wey dey one room

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by succri(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2018
except they have another app , because taxify app still says they are not yet available here , and am in GRA ...
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by Iwillbegreat: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2018
franksam2009:
This is a really bad move from taxify, no good road in Benin, always flooding , high rate of experience criminals nd cultist, any driver that survives one month on ehailing in Benin deserves an award
eya, stop wailing
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by Iwillbegreat: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2018
succri:
except they have another app , because taxify app still says they are not yet available here , and am in GRA ...
very soon
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by Iwillbegreat: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2018
There's no south east state or city better than Edo state or Benin city.

In south West only Lagos and Ibadan is better than Benin.

In the entire north only Kano and Kaduna
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
The only city where people use money as if they have big company and industry.

The city where the king is truely king

The only city on Nigeria map

Oba gha to okpere! Ise!

The only city the white men visited in West Africa and they were impressed and surprise at the smart thinking of the Binis on how they could come up with such idea of constructing roads that link the entire city to ring road even when they thought black is far from civilization as at then

PrinceOgun you and Benin na wa ooo
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
anonymous96:

Clear you haven't been to benin in d last 10yrs.If u hv u wudnt say this...Pple under d age of 18 in Benin don't even kno National Museum nd most have never heard of ogba zoo..It was during my childhood those were reignin not anymore

Whether good or bad no state has G boys helped d Economy of the state more than Edo.. There is now a very active Night Life in Benin(if u hv d money) and also There r 2 Major Shopping malls in benin now...

Lol. Tell me about it. I was in Benin last month...was there last week, too. I know Benin City very well. Yes, the town is pervaded by yahoo boys, still, Benin City isn't a place to have fun.

But then again, what counts as fun is very subjective, so...
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by anonymous96: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Tell me about it. I was in Benin last month...was there last week, too. I know Benin City very well. Yes, the town is pervaded by yahoo boys, still, Benin City isn't a place to have fun.

Exactly it is subjective..
But to most Nigerians Fun is Clubbing or Cinema/mall..
nd Benin has both..
So to an average Nigerian Benin is "Fun"

1 Like

Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by Iwillbegreat: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

if you want fun
Go to north east and have your body bombed away

Go to river state and watch how your head will be beheaded

Go to delta and see how they'll use you for ritual

Go to Lagos and watch how your manhood will be stolen
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
if you want fun
Go to north east and have your body bombed away

Go to river state and watch how your head will be beheaded

Go to delta and see how they'll use you for ritual

Go to Lagos and watch how your manhood will be stolen

Lol. Why you got to be so barbaric though? Learn some civility. You need it to continue existing among sane humans.

The point remains that Benin City has nothing much to offer than cultusm and hotels upon hotels and one or two clubs. Not everyone cares for those.
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
anonymous96:

Exactly it is subjective..
But to most Nigerians Fun is Clubbing or Cinema/mall..
nd Benin has both..
So to an average Nigerian Benin is "Fun"

Right. But for me, take the club out. Malls, variety stores, cinemas, decent lounges with a good crop of people, resorts, beach; etc....
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by Iwillbegreat: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. Why you got to be so barbaric though? Learn some civility. You need it to continue existing among sane humans.

The point remains that Benin City has nothing much to offer than cultusm and hotels upon hotels and one or two clubs. Not everyone cares for those.
oh, you are looking for olosho work.

Porth Harcourth is a good city for your job
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
oh, you are looking for olosho work.

Porth Harcourth is a good city for your job

Try to be more witty with your clap backs... the olosho tag is a tad bit too boring and cliché. It's the only thing y'all got to say when you've been wounded. Lol.

Nitwit!
Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by metroid(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Try to be more witty with your clap backs... the olosho tag is a tad bit too boring and cliché. It's the only thing y'all got to say when you've been wounded. Lol.

Nitwit!

Re: Taxify Expands Footprint To Benin City by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Uber thread in Lagos tells people how to invest and all that.. see Edo taxify thread na rubbish una come here to talk .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos) / The Functions Of Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority And 6 Ways They Make Money / Benin To Ilorin (kwara) By Road Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.