Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah (21660 Views)

FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Cocolatti(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Why did the killings end as soon as Atiku became the Fulani PDP candidate? Did you all not parrot the claim that Atiku is more Fulani than Buhari as he speaks better Fulfulde and has many more cows?

Can you show us Atiku's ranches for his thousands of cows or are you admitting that he also has herdsmen working for him?

Your propaganda is dead on arrival.

Which killing has ended? Zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by bionixs: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
Because he will not dance to your tune miyetti..
whatever will make herdsmen cry,will work for Nigerians. that is if Nigerians have sense

1 Like

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by SignatureNG(f): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Really?
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Jowanson: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2018
Ategberoson:
Even if I don't like buhari at, all the Nigeria assets sold under him and his boss administration took us back from a developing country to underdeveloped country. now the same fool are blaming buhari that is resurrecting those sectors they sent to the early grave. he's even planning to sell nnpc and some foolish Nigerian what Nigerians to put their destiny in the hand of a damager

any manager that refuse or failed to perform his managerial work his a big damager in which Atiku is a point of reference

Were are the proves to claim what you posted..

If only you know the corruption going on in NNPC ..you won't e saying what you are saying ....let's be objective and look very well...APC is doing us the more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by jefff455: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2018
peoplestupid people

1 Like

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by ClearFlair: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I only pity those middle belt if buhari succeeds to get second tenure.......this terrorist will mow them in thousands and ten thousands and in 100 of thousands.

They will be wiped out this time. God save them through his definite intervention in 2019.

Buhari, osibanjo, buratai, kpotun idris are all terrorist and supports the activities of this criminals called fulani herdsmen.

I only pity your out-of-commission brain. PMB till 2023.
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by hush15: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2018
yns4real:
John Charles, Makurdi

https://punchng.com/atikull-divide-nigeria-if-he-becomes-president-miyeitti-allah/

You know what, with this comment, my vote for Atiku is sure. If Meyetti can be worried about Atiku, it is then the way forward.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by blackboy(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Nigeria is more divided than ever under this administration
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Ategberoson(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Jowanson:

Were are the proves to claim what you posted..

If only you know the corruption going on in NNPC ..you won't e saying what you are saying ....let's be objective and look very well...APC is doing us the more you look, the less you see.

So the solution is to sell nnpc?

What was the result of the sectors sold under pdp? this is not a party issue. on a serious note I really don't like most of buhari's administrative activities but atiku is not an option at all
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
ClearFlair:

I only pity your out-of-commission brain. PMB till 2023.

Next
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by asobo: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2018
Ekpeitut:
There you have it. If Miyeitti Allah can be against Atiku it therefore means Atiku is really detribalised and even more worthy than I thought for the presidency because these Miyeitti pips are tribalistic, nepotic, infact plain evil and if you don't supporttheir agenda they definitely will oppose you.
They love Buhari because he's indifferent about their attrocities and also shielding them.

Omo Atiku all the way!

Sir it doesn't stop on your desk alone, sale his candidature to all those you can reach. Atiku is a detribalized man. Down here in Yola you will get to believe me if only you get to see those working for him. They will continue to spew hate against his person because he won't dance to their tune.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by ogbologbo1000(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2018
If this is true then I will vote no one but Atiku
Why are still together in this Nigeria?
If for the oil what else?
These miyati Allah Abi what they are are terrorists and their founder and grand patron has some impersonate him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by jefff455: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2018
pawesome:
All of a sudden people that have killed over a thousand people and displaced many have a say? And because of APC n PDP, some sane Nigerians feel it's OK to follow them and argue? We all sick in this country

true talk
Fashdeejay:

How can u actually believe the miyetti... The same people who have incited violence in past years since the beginning of this administration? Wow!! I am shocked...

thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by asobo: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2018
hush15:

You know what, with this comment, my vote for Atiku is sure. If Meyetti can be worried about Atiku, it is then the way forward.
Atiku will never do their bidding that's why the hate him. They see Buhari as someone actualizing there plan perfectly, little wonder with all the hardship the still support him. Sir please spread the news because not everybody is privilege to see this. Atiku 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Ayobami7(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2018
中华人民共
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by 2nattie(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2018
Is Nigeria not divided already?
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Okey2010: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2018
You're a goat pedophile
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by asobo: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Ategberoson:

So the solution is to sell nnpc?

What was the result of the sectors sold under pdp? this is not a party issue. on a serious note I really don't like most of buhari's administrative activities but atiku is not an option at all

When he said sell it does not mean outrightly selling NNPC it can be a government/private partnership. I bet you there would have be hike in the cost of PMS if not for the fear that we have few weeks to the election.
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by SmilingMary(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Ekpeitut:
There you have it. If Miyeitti Allah can be against Atiku it therefore means Atiku is really detribalised and even more worthy than I thought for the presidency because these Miyeitti pips are tribalistic, nepotic, infact plain evil and if you don't supporttheir agenda they definitely will oppose you.
They love Buhari because he's indifferent about their attrocities and also shielding them.

Omo Atiku all the way!

Ur head dey there.
Compliments of the Season.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by emperorgeoffrey: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2018
so buhari is uniting the country by giving you guys right to kill human lives.
Like I said before, all this people are comedians
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Ziggylady(f): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
Ekpeitut:

Omo Atiku all the way!

Spot on..but a little correction bros,they love buhari not because he is indifferent to their atrocities but because he is the architect and enabler of their atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by olaoreawofele: 9:39am On Dec 21, 2018
When will Mayeti Allah's thinking move up a bit? Imagine claiming it is a normal thing that herdsmen kill people as they have done in the last couple of years? They should provide statistics to back up the claim. If Maiyeti Allah, a key accused in the killings publicly claims it is a normal thing, how will they desist from the genocide?

''The crisis between farmers and herdsmen is a common thing everywhere across the world it is not peculiar to Nigeria.”'
yns4real:
John Charles, Makurdi

https://punchng.com/atikull-divide-nigeria-if-he-becomes-president-miyeitti-allah/
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2018
More groups to reject Atiku and his ipob crew... Ole
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by breakeven: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Highsigher:

D.U.M.B.O
This just defined you. Terrorist.
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Highsigher(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2018
breakeven:

This just define me... Terrorist.
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by mamaafrik(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2018
goodnessme1:
The highest fear of yoruba and hausa muslims is the division of nigeria,but it will surely divide.
can you explain logically?
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by dallyemmy: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2018
With his investments or herds?
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I only pity those middle belt if buhari succeeds to get second tenure.......this terrorist will mow them in thousands and ten thousands and in 100 of thousands.

They will be wiped out this time. God save them through his definite intervention in 2019.

Buhari, osibanjo, buratai, kpotun idris are all terrorist and supports the activities of this criminals called fulani herdsmen.

Civil war will erupt if Buhari wins in 2019.
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Bambambiglo: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2018
thesicilian:
Are we United now?

Are you no longer a zombie again?
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Ategberoson(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2018
asobo:

When he said sell it does not mean outrightly selling NNPC it can be a government/private partnership. I bet you there would have be hike in the cost of PMS if not for the fear that we have few weeks to the election.

So what is the outcome of the nepa they sold out? these politician will say one thing but have a very bad intention in mind

please stop justifying what is not
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by Brightest04(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2018
Nigeria is a country where people who supposed to have sound senses sold their senses to sentiments and compromise.And the few who have the seventh sense are shouted down from the pinnacles of reasoning.

And until this urgly phenomenon is nibbed in the budd,our country will find it hard to have economic growth and political security.

Ironically,we the common masses who're seen as disposable tools to achieve a goal by the political class,more or less positions ourselves to be used because we do not know who we're but who they told us we're.

Dogs have active senses better than man.A dog can sense a thief even when the thief is far away, but man cannot.

But can't we try to have the sense of a dog?So that we can be able to commit the future of this country into the hands of credible fellows instead of thieves?
Re: Atiku’ll Divide Nigeria If He Becomes President — Miyeitti Allah by smileyoo: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Juliusmalema:

funny enough, these middle-belt people seems to 've short memory. during elections, the hausa-fulani oligarchy, 'll start promising them heaven on earth, but after the elections, they 'll start experiencing hell on earth. can't immagine another 4yrs of saint bubu's hellish govt on nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers / Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / Kuje Prison Certifies Obiajulu Ujah ‘Mentally Unstable'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.