Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP (12725 Views)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Enugu APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s Spokesman Defects To PDP / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by pawesome(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2018
27Pushing30:

You’re very ignorant ... when your father was insulting you as a kid why didn’t you reply him? Let’s see if he’d send you money for upkeep again .

You want him to strain relations with the powerful US govt ? You’re indeed an idiot
only an idiot knows another idiot and blive me when I say you a special kind of stupid idiot with PHD... Psycho.. Get out of my wall you sick deranged bastard
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by 27Pushing30: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2018
pawesome:
only an idiot knows another idiot and blive me when I say you a special kind of stupid idiot with PHD... Psycho.. Get out of my wall you sick deranged bastard

Why didn’t you reply your dad and mom like this na when they were insulting you na... why you dey reply me?

Foolish Nigerian you want him to reply trump... fool
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by Bigfishlee45(m): 8:35am On Dec 21, 2018
nony43:
Who is this one? Anyway we are currently servicing the chopper that will take Jibrin back to Daura come 2019

If truly he is Jibril, why must he go to Daura, Why not Sudan? You wailers always loose your brain when ever you hear the truth
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by adebayo111: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2018
pawesome:
A president that isn't ashamed of himself... Twice Trump took a jibe on him, Twice.... What manner of mockery is that?
and u are happy abt that, No Americans will accept that frm any country
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by Positiveminds(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2018
Idiot, but you can justify insulting GEJ when he was the President. Nkikita rachakwa gi na anya.
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by encryptjay(m): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Things are not really smooth but mehn the composure of Buhari that day was on another level.
They're lucky we're in democracy but karma will catch up with them. With all the degrees and everything, they behaved like louts.
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by pawesome(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2018
adebayo111:
and u are happy abt that, No Americans will accept that frm any country
generally our politicians are like that...
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by pawesome(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2018
27Pushing30:

Why didn’t you reply your dad and mom like this na when they were insulting you na... why you dey reply me?

Foolish Nigerian you want him to reply trump... fool
you obviously a kid using the mom and dad stuff.. That's what we do wile in primary school... But anyways what do you gain exchanging words with a kid that obviously can't even change his diapers.... You obviously a lunatic looking for attention and guess what, I have loads of it to give you psycho
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by Bigfishlee45(m): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2018
Zeezxo:
I even think the house is for the K. G pupils. Ranting nonsense. How will there children be behaving at home self.

Same as the parent

1 Like

Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by 27Pushing30: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2018
pawesome:
you obviously a kid using the mom and dad stuff.. That's what we do wile in primary school... But anyways what do you gain exchanging words with a kid that obviously can't even change his diapers.... You obviously a lunatic looking for attention and guess what, I have loads of it to give you psycho

Oga you cannot answer a simple wuestion ... you lack wisdom las las
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by pawesome(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2018
27Pushing30:

Oga you cannot answer a simple wuestion ... you lack wisdom las las
oh Solomon... Please give me some
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by hysteriabox(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2018
maestroferddi:
What exactly do you know?[

You expected representatives of Nigerian masses to have sat idly in the chambers acquescing the cocktail of lies Buhari was reeling out?

The failure called Buhari and the evil cult which APC typfies wanted to play a fast one but got much more than they bargained for...

You wanted to create the impression that all is well in this critical period of our history.

The senotors ought to have been
commended . They had the presence of mind to react in the most practical manner....

You're right. I don't know anything. You that know, see road o. Come and be going
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by hysteriabox(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2018
gare:

Now you want the office to be respected, in 2014 when GEJ name and office was dragged in mud he never had any office and now you want Nigerians to respect the office, sorry bro respect is reciprocated
Well you don't know me. You don't know my antecedents when it comes to dealing with our leadership. Am sure your assumption is I rep APC(which I don't). Since you're all into your own assumptions, enjoy.
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by asobo: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2018
post=74038255:
These are fathers and mothers of adults and children who were probably sitting in front of their television sets watching these unguarded conducts. How would they explain their behavior on live television to their spouses and children? What examples were they setting for a nation that looks up to them for leadership

It is good to know that this is coming from ONE OF THE SANE SENATORS AMONG THEM.
Shame on you. I doubt if you know Ayogu Eze for you to say the bolded. No wonder you always come online to spew rubbish. Spit on you
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by chinwe1960: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2018
This lawmakers self ,this country has turn to joke ,enough of this please
Re: Show Of Shame.you Cannot Justify Disrespecting The President – Ayogu Eze To PDP by Sweetcollins: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
theophorus:

Please, point to the 'biased' in my comment.

Thanks in anticipation.

Read in between the lines

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: FG Can't Give Nigerians COVID-19 Vaccine Without Research / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Wike Appoints Graham-Douglas As Special Assistant On Traffic Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.