Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated (39989 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by BanevsJoker(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Buhari assasinating anyone that by chance stands in his way since year 1900

#KillerPMB
My only consolation is that he won't live forever. Ask Hitler, ask Nero, ask Mussolini, ask Pol Pot, ask Bokassa, even his own partner in murder: Abacha.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by WaffenSS(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2018
It's not always the politician's fault that Nigeria is a mess: the youth is more complicit

Imagine the rubbish they buy stock in. First, the death of Alkali was never mentioned by FFK until now when he saw an opportunity to spin the apparent failed robbery of Badeh into a labyrinth of government conspiracy without a shred of proof, as usual.

This is how Kanu convinced the jobless and unproductive youth that buhari is a clone or being impersonated again without a shred of proof and these same lazy and brainless youth believed it.

I can't blame ASUU for this, as these guys are stupid by default and will forever remain so.

One idiot above is saying you can't Rob a retired military general; yet one was killed and dumped unceremoniously into a well.

Are retired generals superhuman? Are they invincible, or are they immortal?

And what purpose would the government have for killing Badeh? Do you idiots too believe FFK about some "covet" (sic, covert) tapes about meetings with faceless politicians and BH?

You're so laughably insane it's mildly disturbing

No wonder a criminal like Atiku represents your only hope.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by Anijay1212(m): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Was he supposed to hear it around your own house? The family of the deceased should have the most accurate version of events, not a BMC zombie.
How would the family have the most accurate info when they were not with him in the car or near the crime scene when the man was killed Mr wailer. I know what your problem is bro.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by shagaman: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Looking at Badeh killing , a sensible person should know the Buhari govt would gain nothing killing him reason is simple this man was being investigated for embezzlement of funds meant for arms deal by the previous govt, now being investigated definitely this past done deals involves people of high calibre who might not want there names mentioned...now he is out of the way...can th govt investigate a dead man about arms deal funds diverted.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by Xander85: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2018
opribo:
When government is involved the case drags on forever until everybody gets tired and forgets about it.

Exactly!

It's certain that the man was assassinated because they were afraid he would spill the beans when he starts his defence in his corruption case! That man was murdered by elements sympathetic to this evil Buhari gov't, and i can swear with my life that if those murderers have PVCs, they will vote for Buhari next year!

Nigeria is such a hell-hole that even satan himself would vehemently protest if you ask him to relocate from hell to Nigeria! Just a few days ago, a number of innocent individuals were murdered in cold blood in southern kaduna, and the gov't hasn't said anything about it....everyone is carrying on as if it's goats that were slaughtered! That's 'lovely Nigeria' for you!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by youngmonie: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2018
My friend you are an idiot, go and listen to Kanu's interview on he was smuggled out of Nigeria by IPob members. Isreali forces my arse...

BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Don't you think its possible for Israeli rescue forces to raid the ship and rescue Nnamdi KANU just like they did to Idi Amin of Uganda to rescue the Jewish captives
sometimes you think outside the box,its not everything that the newspaper reports. I personally have an insider news wrt bokoharam fight but no newspaper will report that even the foreign media dilute the little piece of info they leak to us.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by youngmonie: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2018
shagaman:
Looking at Badeh killing , a sensible person should know the Buhari govt would gain nothing killing him reason is simple this man was being investigated for embezzlement of funds meant for arms deal by the previous govt, now being investigated definitely this past done deals involves people of high calibre who might not want there names mentioned...now he is out of the way...can th govt investigate a dead man about arms deal funds diverted.

This is someone that has sense, what does the government stand to gain?. Look at Dasuki the biggest player in the whole thing and many more that are still walking the streets of Nigeria.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by CodeTemplar: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2018
baliyubla:
Yet the murderous government had to spin a cheap robbery gone wrong incidence on a 4 star General to Nigerians. The Buhari government is officially now in the act of taking people out.
When Oyedepo raised alarm about the insensitive coup plotters in charge of things people quickly tagged him opposition sympathizer.
The man was killed with four men protecting him and they have no scratch.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by amaniro: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2018
noscarn91:
Dude did u attend DSC Warri ?

I've never been to Delta State.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by Xander85: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
shagaman:

You APC/Buhari minions are desperately trying to deflect blame from your god and his gang by selling this narrative that Badeh was assassinated by partners in his corruption schemes! Is he the first high-profile individual to be accused of corruption by this gov't?
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
youngmonie:
My friend you are an idiot, go and listen to Kanu's interview on he was smuggled out of Nigeria by IPob members. Isreali forces my arse...

I see, you now believe Nnamdi KANU's story. IPOB members smuggled Nnamdi into Almighty Israel without visa
Who knows, the Jubrin story may also be true.
Please show some courtesy when you quote people on a forum. I bet you can't enter where I have entered even in your lifetime.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by adelacuna(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have always felt from Day 1 that it's not just a robbery attack but more than that.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by Mysselff2: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
baliyubla:
Yet the murderous government had to spin a cheap robbery gone wrong incidence on a 4 star General to Nigerians. The Buhari government is officially now in the act of taking people out.

You mean the act of MURDERING PEOPLE , to truly call it what it is and not mistake it to taking people out to eateries
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by dotcomnamename: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
fahren:
According to a tweet by FFK, the late Chief of Defense Staff Alex Badeh had 4 security men with him when he was Murdered.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1075861499397226498

Shame on you, your thread has been locked for posting false information. tongue
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by maasoap(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
baliyubla:

Make use of your sense once in a while, there is no official statement so far regarding the motive of the killers.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by biggyboy1970: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how people think or react to issues. If we blame the present government for Alex Badeh death then who 're we going to blame for Bola Ige a patriot who didn't steal our collectives resources Harry Marshall etc. Alex Badeh is dead now may his soul rest in peace but we 're all living witness for his role as chief of defense staff in security of the North East insurgents n d role he played by lifting his people out of Adamawa during d insurgency
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by fahren(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
OK, but can you check this out

http://saharareporters.com/2018/12/21/abuja-court-sets-deji-adeyanju-free-kano-court-sends-him-prison-till-february
dotcomnamename:

Shame on you, your thread has been locked for posting false information. tongue

Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
BanevsJoker:

My only consolation is that he won't live forever. Ask Hitler, ask Nero, ask Mussolini, ask Pol Pot, ask Bokassa, even his own partner in murder: Abacha.

If ordinary apple could send Abacha away..Buhari's own would as small as tomtom.

Watch and see
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
amaniro:
When the cats are out, the mouse comes out to play. Which means it was an assassination not a case of theft!

What is wrong with people like you? The same FFK that said Buhari had murdered Kanu only for the scammer to show up in Isreal?
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by muffyt05: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
baliyubla:

And you base your final conclusion on the analysis of an inconsistent FFK?
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
anigbajumo:

You really av sense Nd u just spoken my mind...

Indeed the man is a professional propagandist; he lives off the rewards he is paid for his propaganda; OBJ once summarised as thus: "Yes, I know him, he was my boy; if you give him food he would chop and dance for you"
Those who can trace his speeches about 5yrs ago when he was in APC would be shocked to note that those words came from the same FFK of today.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by vickylincon(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Don't you think its possible for Israeli rescue forces to raid the ship and rescue Nnamdi KANU just like they did to Idi Amin of Uganda to rescue the Jewish captives
sometimes you think outside the box,its not everything that the newspaper reports. I personally have an insider news wrt bokoharam fight but no newspaper will report that even the foreign media dilute the little piece of info they leak to us.
chai. Weldon boss
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by fareed69(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Decypher:
No he is not. because he didn't vote for him, it is you and dumb dimwitted family and tribe men that voted for a dullard are the the real blunt dunce.

Can you imagine what you said " No he is not because he didn't vote for him" .

So who is the dullard ?

Even to the extent of cursing my Family and tribe.

I know you are a good for nothing person from a useless family and background .

If not you wont use that your filthy hand and type nonsense.

You are doomed in life.
Re: FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Responds To Second Impeachment Question / Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.