Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Your RPG & 50 - Calibre Machine Gun Attacks Can Not Stop Us - Shiites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your RPG & 50 - Calibre Machine Gun Attacks Can Not Stop Us - Shiites (218 Views)

Dele Alake: Tinubu Showed The Calibre Of His Team / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your RPG & 50 - Calibre Machine Gun Attacks Can Not Stop Us - Shiites by Elbinawi: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Friday Reflection:

The bloodthirsty Wahhabi barbarians and paid Saudi agents in Nigeria (@MBuhari, @elrufai, @Buratai_COAS and gang) attacked followers of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky with Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPG) and Heavy Duty 50 - Calibre Machine Gun to instil fear into the hearts of these Glorious #Husseinis but they woefully failed.

These murderous terrorists and notorious Child-killers attacked innocent civilians with these battlefield weapons out of extreme hate and wickedness.

Despite all these monstrous attacks, Everyday the Daily #FreeZakzaky protest continue in the Nigerian capital city, Abuja, and on Weekly basis in more than 50 towns and cities. Even if these murderous terrorists attacked us with Nuclear weapons we will never fear them and those of us that survived with still March for Truth, Justice and Righteousness.

Bloodthirsty #Buhari Supporters send me dead threats everyday due to my work. These bloodthirsty barbarians are ignorant of the fact that my greatest wish is to have the medal of Martyrdom around my neck.

Their guns, bullets, RPGs and Machine Guns will never defeat us. These weapons will never defeat Truth, Justice and Righteousness.

Long live the Resistance!

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

The Conspiracy Of The Politicians / Don’t Be Deceived, Obasanjo Tells Igbo Leaders / How Pdp Destroyed Nigeria Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.