Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pls, Help. My System Refused To On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls, Help. My System Refused To On (740 Views)

The Modem I Unlocked Has Refused To Install On My System. / Please Help, My Computer Refused To Power / HELP! My Laptop Battery Has Refused To Charge What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Help. My System Refused To On by Emmanuel2179: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Please help me... My system tripped off this morning and refused to come on again. I know little about hard ware, i checked the power, it's ok, charger okay. But whenever i plugged in the charger, no indication of charging, try putting it on, it wont come up and also, i hear tickling sound like tick, tick, tick continiously.
Pls, help i dont know what to do again
Re: Pls, Help. My System Refused To On by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2018
Emmanuel2179:
Please help me... My system tripped off this morning and refused to come on again. I know little about hard ware, i checked the power, it's ok, charger okay. But whenever i plugged in the charger, no indication of charging, try putting it on, it wont come up and also, i hear tickling sound like tick, tick, tick continiously.
Pls, help i dont know what to do again
Maybe you need a new battery
Re: Pls, Help. My System Refused To On by Emmanuel2179: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
I dont think it's battery oh. Cos even if there's no battery, it still comes up before
Re: Pls, Help. My System Refused To On by tosint13(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hello bro firstly remove the battery and charge the laptop directly,if not yet coming up, check the memory and more........... contact me or whatsapp with 08100796776

(1) (Reply)

New Apple Mac Desktop And Panasonic Laptop 2019 Price / Just Landed!!! US Uses Projector For Sales Wholesales And Retail At Cheap Prices / Special Weekend Offer! Buy USB TV Stick For #4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.