Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Type Of Business I Can Do Wth 250k In A Village - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Type Of Business I Can Do Wth 250k In A Village (989 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month / How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Business I Can Do Wth 250k In A Village by graceodus: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2010
please, what type of business can i do with 250k in a small village in ogun state wtih no electification yet? i don't want to deal with perishable things. also, i am not interested in retail products. give me links of what i can produce or where i can be a distibutor of fast moving products, taking into consideration the environment i am living. kindly give full details of any information you intend to post on this request. thanks
Re: Type Of Business I Can Do Wth 250k In A Village by newworldcapital(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hi,
I am looking for a business partner who has capital of N2, 000, 000 to partner with me.

I'm currently in Enugu State for a 5 month and wish to venture into a business which is the importation of laptops at an affordable rate from China.

I have gathered a lot of information about the business and the manufacturer I have in China.

Recently there has been a consistent increase in the number of laptop purchase in Nigeria.

This is a lucrative business which does not require too much of marketing because I already have a ready market for the product.

Attached is the pictures of the Laptops I have made inquiries and have the proforma invoice for 25pcs.

If you are up for the idea please contact me. 07053186048 or greatdl766@gmail.com

Re: Type Of Business I Can Do Wth 250k In A Village by amitagep: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Re: Type Of Business I Can Do Wth 250k In A Village by Thethy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2010
Grasscuuter farming.You will find easy access to grasses for your grasscutters.

Re: Type Of Business I Can Do Wth 250k In A Village by Ltrust(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2010
www.easymanual.biz will help you a lot

(1) (Reply)

Pls Save My Domicilliary And Current Accounts / Offer Of Share Holding / High Power 3800lumens Cree Xm-l T6 Led Flashlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.