Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Know More About Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Know More About Your Life (239 Views)

How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? / Learn a Skill that will PAY YOU for the rest of your life / JESUS LOVES YOU. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know More About Your Life by oyebols(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2018
*WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE?*

What do i want to do with my life or how do i want my life to be is a question almost everyone ask themselves.
Life is said to be a state of living or been alive. Life is beyond sleeping, waking up, eating, gist or anything. And if life is a state of living, why can't you seize the opportunity of being alive to do what you can do to make your life worthy, good and meaningful.
I want you to know that destiny is not written for you but by you. You will definitely become the product of your decision, A wise man once said *"THE ONLY PERSON YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE, IS THE PERSON YOU DECIDE TO BE"*. Where you are today and where you will be tomorrow is and will be the result of what you decide to do with your life.
What do you want to do with your life or how do you want your life to be is a question you need to answer.
Before you answer iwill be glad if you can note
that in life is either, you have a meaningful or meaningless life, you leave behind a great legacy or a bad and poor legacy, you live a comfortable life or a comfortless life, you are a boss/master or a servant, you are an employer or an employee.

Don't forget, you can never be neutral in life, is a must you be in one category either that of good or bad, i don't need to ask because i know and believe you will like to be at the good side of life.
To know who you are, who you want to be you need to know these:-

*BUILD YOUR DREAMkiss

Every man born from woman have a dream. You might be thinking that do I have to to dream of working in the hospital in my sleep before I opt in for medicine in school? No! the dream am taking about is the Visionary Scheme or Hope. whenever you have a wish or you have a dream, you have to build it up or else it will die. Many ought to have been great but because they can not build their dreams they can't. You build your dream by being Conscious and Courageous, through these you see yourself manifesting your dream(s).

*DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL(s)kiss

Discovery of your potential(s) is very sacrosanct and germane when it comes to how to make it in life. Although you might involve yourself into so many things but I bet you there will be one you love doing best with ease, that one that give you joy and happiness, one you love doing most. I will like to tell you that is one of your potential. When you discover your potential, what you can do , Am glad to tell you that you are almost at the success point. Your potential might be singing, teaching, studying, writing, acting, art work or creativity or whatsoever. when you discover it and you make use of it wisely then you are good to go

*SELF-ESTEEMkiss
Self-esteem is the confidence you have for yourself. To make it in life never made your self-esteem low, have the 99% confidence in whatsoever you do. I want you to know that the level of your success depends on the level of effort you invest in it and the level of effort (self-esteem) you have in yourself for successfully achieving your goals. Simply, if you do not believe in you that you will succeed, I bet you never will.

To crown it all
*IF YOU SEE YOURSELF AS AN ARTIST, YOU CAN SEE THAT YOUR LIFE IS YOUR OWN CREATION, THEN WHY NOT CREATE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY FOR YOUR SELF.*

READ MORE: WWW.OYEBOLSBLOG.COM
*See you celebrating your success.*

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With A Way To Join / How To Have A Career Online / Need A Job And Money To Attend Interviews? Visit Www.askforhelp.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.