Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Yul Edochie Talks About How Far He Has Come In The Movie Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Talks About How Far He Has Come In The Movie Industry (249 Views)

50 Cent's Weight Loss DETAILS: How He Did It, How Far He Went / Remember Efe, The Winner Of The Bbnaija 2017? Check Out How Far He Has Come / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Talks About How Far He Has Come In The Movie Industry by aragon4realz(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2018
Its always a wonderful feeling each time I sit inside a location bus.
It takes me back to around 13yrs ago when the career hustle started.
Then once you see your name on the cast list after an audition you’ll be so excited cos that guarantees you steady access into one of these buses for the next 2 weeks to one month.
Even when I had just one scene to do I would join the bus daily to go watch the big stars act and learn the craft.
Chai!! We hustled with joy.
Today I thank God for his grace, for the journey, for lessons learnt and for his blessings and protection.
And to everyone out there hustling to make it, you will make it in Jesus name, AMEN!

https://ticketlander.com/yul-edochie-talks-about-how-far-he-has-come-in-the-movie-industry/

(1) (Reply)

News Review: The Big Stories You Should Look Out For This Saturday Morning / Need USA Or UK Phone Number For Just 4k / Follow On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.