Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda (1211 Views)

We Don’t Have Problem With Igbo, But Yoruba Pretending As Lagosians — Indigenes / Investment In Dangote Didn’t Align With Our Strategic Goals – NNPC / Obi Campaign Is About Igbo Agenda- Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
Agbaletu:

It is not true. I don't think they are up to 0.1% of Ebonyi state population.

What is not true with all facts laid bare on ground.
You need to visit there and believe yourself.
Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by Agbaletu: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Juliusmalema:

What is not true with all facts laid bare on ground.
You need to visit there and believe yourself.
I visit Ebonyi state at least once in three months.
Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Agbaletu:

I visit Ebonyi state at least once in three months.

You don't know what u saying. Which side of ebonyi or is it afikpo (north/south) that has been locked down by Muslims or the adjoining boundaries fully under islam.

Get ur facts right. That u visit ebonyi doesn't mean u know what is happening there.
Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by Stanweezy(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
See madness, so Ndigbo must consult them separately before a resolution is passed. They are even alienating themselves from general Igbo. Have you ever heard of Catholic Igbo, Anglican Igbo or Winners Igbo, white garment Igbo. This people are lunatics, Igbo is Igbo no matter geographical or religious inclination.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by Corrinthians(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
RockHard:

Bro, something is certainly wrong with these people spamming my mention like I owe them money. Are those Igbo Muslims any more or less threatening or evil than the Atiku (a Fulani Muslim) they are worshipping?? I just tire for their selective Islamophobia.
It is confusing honestly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by DauraIsAGoal: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Absolutely nothing like Igbo Muslims, this is pure propaganda to force that idea into our psyche and some people are falling for it.
Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I hate lies....

Over 50% of ebonyi state populace are muslms.

The issue is that they are Muslims but they are not igbos.

I have never tagged them igbos and they will never be.

The first jihad to be led in igboland will come from ebonyi but God knows what will befall them that day.....

There are Muslims in ebonyi, they are Muslims but there are no igbos in ebonyi and they are not igbos.
You last sentence is gibberish
I'm from Ebonyi and I tell you those people in Afikpo they're mostly Northerners

Islam can't conquer East because we believe that they're all Boko Haram
any Muslim in my Area is seen as a Boko member
Although we have Tanimo he has lived in my Community for more than 30years but he wasn't able to convert any one including the traditionalist

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by Omnipresent(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Absolutely nothing like Igbo Muslims, this is pure propaganda to force that idea into our psyche and some people are falling for it.
Don't mind those that are unwise. Those pushing this igbo Muslim BS know exactly what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by CyynthiaKiss(f): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hizzy:

You last sentence is gibberish
I'm from Ebonyi and I tell you those people in Afikpo they're mostly Northerners

Islam can't conquer East because we believe that they're all Boko Haram
any Muslim in my Area is seen as a Boko member
Although we have Tanimo he has lived in my Community for more than 30years but he wasn't able to convert any one including the traditionalist
I even laughed when I saw that Nonsense he posted there.
He said 50 percent yet not even a single Muslim is in government in Ebonyi state.

Most of them are immigrants causing trouble everywhere..
Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by IkpuMmadu: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
I did my nursery primary and University in East, as an Igbo man ! I am in the east...to be honest with you...I haven't seen this Igbo muslims

I would love to see just one of them before I do my 70th birthday ..I am on 30s
Re: Ndigbo Muslims Unite, Align With Igbo Agenda by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I even laughed when I saw that Nonsense he posted there.
He said 50 percent yet not even a single Muslim is in government in Ebonyi state.

Most of them are immigrants causing trouble everywhere..
I'm telling you
They immigrated from North and you know they always like to be in one place

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP, Others Plan Nationwide Protest Against IGP Jan 15 / Why Oba Danced For A Dying Dictator & Danger Of Ethnicity / See Why Supreme Court May Stop Buhari's Inauguration Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.