Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 (7565 Views)

So Igbos Have Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by bilms(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2018
ACF: we don’t have presidential candidate for 2019

PT candidate Olawepo-Hashim vows to build N4tr economy
THE mouthpiece of the North, the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), has debunked supporting a specific presidential candidate or aligning with any political party.

ACF stated this at its headquarters in Kaduna yesterday, when it played host to the People’s Trust presidential candidate, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, ahead of the 2019 presidential election.

This was as Olawepo-Hashim vowed that with his over 27 years’ experience in business, where he has invested immensely in infrastructure and human capital, he would build a N4 trillion economy for Nigeria in 10 years, to employ 40 million citizens.

Receiving the presidential candidate alongside other chieftains of the forum, Acting ACF Chairman Alhaji Musa Liman Kwande said: “We do not align ourselves to any individual or political party.”

The ACF chair said what the forum wants to see in presidential candidate is a genuine, very positive and pragmatic policies and measures to fight corruption, insecurity, impunity, anarchy and a host of other disingenuous activities which, if not effectively contained, would certainly be the bane of the nation’s progress and growth.

According to Kwande, “ACF, as you are aware, is a non-partisan, non-political, non-religious body devoid of any ethnic or tribal sentiments. Thus, its status as the foremost northern socio-cultural organisation, which tries to promote peace, unity, justice and the rule of law, with the main thrust to promoting and protecting the interest and development of North and its people, within the context of one indivisible nation, is not in question.

“In our non-partisan disposition, we do not align ourselves to any individual or political party. Rather, we strive to weigh the scale on what is good for the North in particular and the overall good of the nation.

“As we hold the belief that every aspirant to the office of the President of our great country should have an articulate and thorough blueprint that will catapult the country to be among the comity of great nations, we expect to see genuinely, the very positive and pragmatic policies and measures put in place to fight against corruption, insecurity, impunity, anarchy and a host of other disingenuous activities which, if not effectively contained, would certainly be the bane of our progress and development as a people and one cohesive nation.

“I understand that you have availed yourself to contest for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2019, under the platform of the People’s Trust (PT). I feel quite enthused to acknowledge the emergence of new breed politicians like your humble self vying for the various elective offices in our nascent democratic dispensation, which, by and large, has the potential to engender healthy political process as we strive to consolidate on the achievements recorded so far.

“It is, therefore, significant under the prevailing situation in our nationhood, to witness-quite-a prolific array of political formations and platforms under which each and every Nigerian can have expression. We therefore welcome your emergence of political parties and your good self as the presidential candidate of one of the new parties, the People’s

Trust (PT).”

The forum appealed to leaders of various political parties to ensure they live by the letters and spirit of the Abuja Peace Accord put up by the National Peace Committee under the former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, which they all signed and pledged to uphold.

The PT presidential candidate, who hails from Kebbi State, North-West Nigeria, harped on the need to unite Nigerians and build a virile economy that can support the nation’s growing population.

According to him, “Nigeria has been badly divided more than ever before. So, our plan is to stop insecurity and return the country to a united nation like it was at independence. Though, North is the largest part of the country, but we must unite with smaller units who feel threatened, and mend the broken bones.”

On the economy, Olawepo-Hashim said there was too much hunger in the land because the nation’s economy was too small to take care of its population.

“With my over 27 years’ experience in business, where I have invested immensely in infrastructure and human capital, I have the experience to build the biggest economy that can take care of our population. I will build a N4 trillion economy for Nigeria in 10 years, which will employ 40 million citizens,” he said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/acf-dont-presidential-candidate-2019/
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by Imortal001: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2018
Motor don go
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by bilms(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2018
?
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by PureMe01: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
because it's a case of north vs north for the 2 main contenders unlike their unalloyed support for buhari back in 2015 against Jonathan...we are already splitting them grin grin grin Oya zombies,come & cry & gnash ur teeth.e go do una like Chinese action movie featuring mr.Ibu as the main actor

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by bilms(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
There are other candidates that are not the two you mentioned. Olawepo Hashim is the 3rd force candidate

PureMe01:
because it's a case of north vs north for the 2 main contenders unlike their unalloyed support for buhari back in 2015 against Jonathan...we are already splitting them grin grin grin Oya zombies,come & cry & gnash ur teeth.e go do una like Chinese action movie featuring chinese mr Ibu as the main actor
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by helinues: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Like ACF, Like Afenifere, Like Ohanese Ndigbo

Highest bidders thing..

2 Likes

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by Righteousness89(m): 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
I will be Sooo glad if we have a Hashim or Sowore
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by DMerciful(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
All indices points to an Atiku victory. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by troubleboi: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
If u know deep down from your heart that APC and PDP have not done well to this country, join me and other Nigerians who care for our future to kick them out come 2019..

Vote AAC
Vote Omoyele Sowore for President..

He is young, he has idea and knows how to implement it..

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing the Internet.. Its free

1 Like

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by Xinzu: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
bilms:
There are other candidates that are not the two you mentioned. Olawepo Hashim is the 3rd force candidate

My friend keep quiet! Olawepo or whatever you call him is not the 3rd force candidate. Stop trying to peddle him as such! The 3rd force is a particular alignment of political parties under the aegis of the name "CUPP". Obasanjo was almost at the forefront of it. That alignment now favours Atiku.

The lies you tell do not paint your Hashim in a good light as I'm sure he's also keen on being recognised as the 3rd force candidate hence the reason he commissioned you to spew this lie on his behalf. That's how he lied and plotted his way out of ANN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Of course, u won't have since the two contenders are Fulanis.

They meet the core qualities needed to be President of Nigeria.:
Fulani
Muslim
Core Northerner
Supremacist
Corruptible

1 Like

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by seunlly(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Even if you have, you are just wasting money to buy form!

grin
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by Asshurbanipall: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2018
Good
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by Abbeyme: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Are you a political party?
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by Henry1006(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
ACF just say you have Aticulate. grin

1 Like

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by arabbunkum: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
See them

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by israelmao(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Never have they been this confused,they are not lying they are simply not telling the truth."As we hold the belief that every aspirant to the office of President of our great country should have an ARTICULATE and thorough blueprint..."(Quoted from paragraph eight)

1 Like

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
End of the year party!
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by 1miccza: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:

Same here or even a Sowore

1 Like

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by Malawian(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
bilms:

Even till now, if you put up 3 random pictures, i won't be able to identify which one is the agbepo hashem. Force ko, wind ni.

2 Likes

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by KillTheZombies: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
The north have dumped useless and lifeless jibril the idiot.
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by RTSC: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ohanaeze need to learn here.

If it were them, they would have pitched tent with one igbo son against the other, instead of remaining neutral.
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by isahsalee: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
DMerciful:
All indices points to an Atiku victory. cheesy

I know you have not taken your pills today.
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by femi4: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
What's ACF....more like HCF
Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by mrrights: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gohashim2019

1 Like

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by mrrights: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:

Hashim is the man for us in 2019.

1 Like

Re: ACF: We Don’t Have Presidential Candidate For 2019 by rummmy: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
I hope buhari will not travel out on the debate date.... Information reaching me says that he has made plans to run away from the presidential debate......... He can't stand the likes of OBY, SOWERE and Moghalu

(1) (2) (Reply)

#anonymous Releases Emails And Phone Numbers Of Nigerian Senators / Railway Workers To Embark On Three-Day Warning Strike / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.