Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Teddy My Teddy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Teddy My Teddy (651 Views)

Dairy Of My Caucasian Shepherd TEDDY / Neymar Jr. Cuddles His Teddy Pet In A Cute Outfit(pics) / Large Female Pedigree Caucasian Available For a new home (teddy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy My Teddy by Timantech(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2018
Meet my dog Teddy. He hates chain and food and now has learned how to open the door and escape outside.... Don't know what to do about it diet habit

Re: Teddy My Teddy by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
every dog needs to exercise regardless of breed... A lhasa apso need a little run around the house, to expend the built up energy in her.
Chase her around the compound or make her chase you, for about 30 minutes, make sure she is exhausted, then take her back in, and put her under leash if the doors are opened(for an hour, then release her when she is calm).
Re: Teddy My Teddy by Timantech(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
We go for Walk every morning and he don't eat except its meat or you add milk to noodle or milk to rice for it
Re: Teddy My Teddy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Timantech:
We go for Walk every morning and he don't eat except its meat or you add milk to noodle or milk to rice for it

I guess that's what u raised her with... Why do you want to change her diet?
Re: Teddy My Teddy by Timantech(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bro it's costly and I am tired of begging my dog to eat

(1) (Reply)

Gsd Pups For Sale / Big Python Caught In Ojo Barracks / 3 Months Caucasian Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.