Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Conversation Between The N1000 And N10. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversation Between The N1000 And N10. (1143 Views)

Photo See This Harrious Conversation Between Two Graduates / Funny Conversation Between A Mum And Their Kids. / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Friend(see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between The N1000 And N10. by Anapolis: 11:22am On Aug 05, 2010
Enjoy this conversation between the N1000 and N10:

A well-worn One Thousand Naira note and a similarly distressed Ten Naira note arrived at the Central Bank to be retired. As they moved along the conveyor belt to be burnt, they struck up a conversation. The One Thousand Naira reminisced about its travels all over the county. "I've had a pretty good life," the One Thousand Naira proclaimed. "Why I've been to Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Kano and Abuja, the finest restaurants in Victoria Island, Kaduna, Abuja and eastern Nigeria, performances at Muson Centre and Glover Hall, hottest nite clubs all over the country and even a cruise on the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans."
(My Comments: Moor house, that joint near Awolowo Road, Eko Hotel, VGC Hotel, Tera Kulture, King size, Sheraton, St. Elmos)

"Wow" said the Ten Naira. "You've really had an exciting life!"
"So tell me," says the One Thousand, "where have you been throughout your lifetime?"
The Ten Naira replies, "Oh, I've been to the Apostolic & Methodist Church, the Redeemed Christian Church, the Deeper Life Bible Church, Baptist Church, Anglican church, Catholic church, the C & S Church, CCC, the Lutheran Church, " (Daystar) and infact all mosques across the nation
The One Thousand Naira note interrupts, "What's a church and a Mosque?"

Please help the N1000 notes go to church dis Sunday and to Jumat this Friday!
Re: Conversation Between The N1000 And N10. by manmustwac(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Conversation Between The N1000 And N10. by greedie1(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2011
Good one
Re: Conversation Between The N1000 And N10. by Ajibel(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2011
My grandmomma dry breaxt better pass this yo dry (y)oke!!!
Re: Conversation Between The N1000 And N10. by sylve11: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ajibel:

My grandmomma dry breaxt better pass this yo dry (y)oke!!!

oboy try make sense na. . . sad sad cool
Re: Conversation Between The N1000 And N10. by Ajibel(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^No be true i talk?!

(1) (Reply)

Me And The Children / About 2 Children Who Went And Steal Oranges / 11 Things That Show That You Are Local

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.