Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Deeper - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deeper (670 Views)

Learn To Look Deeper (impossible Is Possible )!!!!! / Something Deeper / Deeper Than Love- Stories By Sarah Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper by ministerblessed: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
When people look at me, all they see is a normal average girl, dark skinned, loves God, sings well,comes from a good home,nothing spectacular. its funny you know, how people think they know you just by looking at you or because they spend 2hours every week with you. I look at them and I smile, I am not ordinary, I am supernatural, I am not normal, I am crazy............ (laughing). Even you, yes you reading this piece right now, you think you know what I'm all about or how this is going to play out? You're wrong! I am bigger than you, better than you, I control you, I tell you what to do, and you're here because of me.

My name is Clara and there is nothing i cannot do, I fear nobody or anything. I'm the first born of my family, a university graduate, I am 28 years old. For a long time i lived in shadows,afraid to show the world what I'm capable of,my gifts and talents. i was scared but not anymore. 28 years is a long time to live in denial and enough time to accept who you are. i am coming out of my hiding place, no more fear.

The truth about this is I am not alone, there are people like me, but we are few. A lot of us are unaware of the power we possess, I actually envy those who have been able to master theirs. Its the most beautiful gift you can give back to the universe. you see, a lot of people believe that money or position is power, while this is not entirely wrong, it is not entirely true also. Power comes from within,it comes from what the universe has deposited in you, it comes from your mind. This means that two people might be given the same opportunity one has but not have the same result because one has not mastered how to use his power to his advantage.

Looking back, the first time i noticed my powers I was seven years old and in primary four. Uncle Daniel(as we called him) was my class teacher,fair and of average height was very popular among pupils because he was friendly and easy to talk to. Even students from other classes were always hanging around our class gisting and giggling with him.
It wasn't long before Uncle Daniel took a special interest in me . I initially thought it was because i was always topping the class but it was more than that. He will send me on errands, buy me snacks, give me answers to my homework, not punish me even if i was being naughty. I also noticed the touch, the pat on my back, the holding and squeezing of my hand but it never occurred to me that Uncle Daniel was just fattening me like a chicken to be killed for Christmas.
One day, after school closed, as i was walking out of the class he called me........
Clara!
Yes Uncle Daniel, I answered
Don't go yet, i want you to do something for me
Ok sir!
After all the kids had left the class, Uncle Daniel asked me to come to his table, I did.
"Clara you know you're a beautiful girl and very intelligent too, I'm sure you also know i like you more than all your classmates"
"Yes sir, I know.
"Good, Now i want you to do something for me
"What do you want sir? I asked
Kiss me.......

To be honest i didn't quite understand what a kiss was, I mean, I had never kissed anyone before, Ive only seen kissing on TV and i always close my eyes when adults are around me. So I was shocked.

Why was Uncle Daniel asking me for a kiss? Is kissing not for adult? Is it a sin?

I was still trying to answer these questions in my head when he continued........
"Clara are you shy? You're not a baby now or don't you like me?
I like you sir but my.......

He didn't allow me finish before he forced his lips on mine and started rubbing my flat chest. I couldn't cry, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. I was ashamed, angry, hurt, disappointed. All these negative feelings just kept colliding with each other as i allowed myself to be his object. After what seemed like an eternity of abuse he stopped, looked in my the eyes and said "Clara you're so beautiful and sweet, make sure you don't tell anybody about this ok? It will be our little secret, I'll see you tomorrow.

The school to my house was just a 10 mins walk, but it felt like 2 hours. I was walking but I was not seeing, I was not aware of anything, my young mind was trying to understand what had happened.
Am I still a virgin?
Can I still say my prayers?
Will people be able to tell just by looking at me that I have kissed?

I touched my chest, it hurt.......... Then I started crying.

I was still blinded by my tears when I heard someone call my name....... "Clara, where are you going to?
I had passed my house.

"Nowhere ma,

It was my neighbor

"Nowhere? come on come inside! and why did you stay so late at school?
"I was helping my Uncle to arrange our books.
"Ok, go inside. Your mother has gone to the market with your sister, she kept bread for you,its on the fridge.
"Thank you ma.

I couldn't eat, just sat on the bed going through everything that had happened. Mum has always told me not to allow any man touch me, even in Sunday school,we have been told that our body is the temple of the lord and nobody should be allowed to touch it.
But its not my fault, I didn't ask for it, Uncle Daniel was the one who caused it. Should I tell my mum? What will she do? I was still thinking when I slept off.

My mum woke me up when she came back from the market, asked me how school went, I told her I wasn't feeling too well and she allowed me retire to bed early. I closed my eyes and prayed........... Dear God, please forgive me for the sin of allowing my teacher kiss me, I dint want him to kiss me again, please God don't let him kiss me again. I promise to be a good child.

That night I had a dream. I saw a very beautiful woman in a blue dress,it was long and flowing just like her hair only difference was her hair was very black. She looked like a princess but she didn't have any crown on her head and her smile was very warm. I couln't tell if she was light dark skinned or dark skinned, she seemed bright, it was like she was shining. She called me..............
"Clara
"Mother

She reached out to me and I ran into her arms shedding tears...........
"My child, you're hurt, I'm so sorry. Do you have anything in mind or you want me to take care of him for you?
"Oooooooh Mother, He hurt me, I just want him to regret touching me and I want to feel clean again. Am I still precious in your sight?
"Yes you are child! And I'm so sorry for keeping you in the dark, from now on I''ll begin to reveal who you are and what you possess to you. It will be a gradual process as I don't want to overwhelm you, I just need you trust me ok?
"I trust you Mother.
"Good! Now rest your mind, you're going to wake up different, don't be afraid and never forget, I'm always with you.

With that she disappeared but left a blue ribbon in my hand.

I opened my eyes to see my Mum coming towards me............
"Clara you're awake, I was just coming to wake you up
"Good morning Mummy
''Good Morning dear, How do you feel?
''I'm fine, No more headache
''Are you sure or its because you don't want to take drugs
''No Mummy! I'm fine.
"Alright then, go and have your bath and get ready for school.

As i stood up i saw the blue ribbon around my wrist, It was then i remembered my dream. Did I just see God? Is God a woman? How did the ribbon get here? Was it really a dream? Is she my guardian angel? Why did she call me her child? Why did i call her mother? Did she give birth to me?
I tied the ribbon around my head and felt kind of light headed, I picked my towel and and went to have my bath.

That day at school Uncle Daniel came late which was unusual. Another teacher had already started teaching us when he walked into the class. He didn't look good at all. His eyes were swollen, his clothes dirty and torn in some places. I looked at him and immediately I knew that this was just the beginning of his sufferings, it came like a realization and I was happy.

Just thought to drop this here, will add more soon. Its my first time trying to write a story. please drop your comments.

1 Like

Re: Deeper by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Bring it on!

1 Like

Re: Deeper by Royver(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Not bad @ministerblessed

1 Like

Re: Deeper by Royver(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good job @ministerblessed.

1 Like

Re: Deeper by ministerblessed: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank you so much, means a lot
Royver:
Good job @ministerblessed.
Re: Deeper by ministerblessed: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thank you so much. I have added some lines, Do give me your opinion.
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Bring it on!
Re: Deeper by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
I have a positive feeling about this piece ministerblessed. #following.
Re: Deeper by ministerblessed: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2019
Thank you very much...... Will do my best.
Pinkberry5:
I have a positive feeling about this piece ministerblessed. #following.

(1) (Reply)

ABIKU: The Painful Story / Let Me Get You An Electronic Copy Of That Textbook You Are Looking For! / Canon Xh A1 Hvd Camera For Sale At A Vry Affordable Price 08022021766

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.