Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Something Deeper - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Something Deeper (1317 Views)

Learn To Look Deeper (impossible Is Possible )!!!!! / Deeper / Deeper Than Love- Stories By Sarah Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Deeper by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hey guys, I'll be starting a new story here.
Re: Something Deeper by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
Prologue coming up next.

1 Like

Re: Something Deeper by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Prologue

He wasn't a regular club guy, but just for tonight he needed to. His father was putting so much pressure on him. Of course he had decided to work his way to the top in his father's company and he has been successfully doing so for two years.

The French deal, his father had put him up to seal it with no mistakes. This was no common business deal, it was a difficult but great one and has been keeping him on the edge of everything. So just for tonight he wanted to let go, to forget, to drink like he had no worries. Until it was Monday again and he had to face the job. His father looked up to him to seal this, his family did too. This was a family business after all.

He feared loosing this deal.
He scrubbed his hand through his stubble coating a sharp jaw. He had always been confident of winning, but this time, this particular deal came with a zeal to prove. Not that his father wasn't impressed with his working abilities. But, Alex was a Workaholic. A faithful one.

He was about signalling the bartender for a refill when someone slid into the stool beside him, when he turned and caught a glimpse of her, he was out of breath.
For she was the most beautiful he had ever seen.
Smooth perfect skin, pointed nose, full pink lips, a straight shoulder length brown hair, and the faint suggestion of curves hidden behind the loosed outfit she wore.
He felt the air thicken when he realized she was staring at him too. Probably checking him out as well.
She crossed her legs, her gown going up a little, but enough to show him more flesh.
At this moment he had forgotten all about the work issues that brought him here.
She was all he could focus on.

He signalled the bar man.
"Another shot please and what ever the beautiful lady wants"

He watched her as she raised her perfectly arched brow at him, shook her head and smiled, as if discussing with her inner mind.
He watched her smile, a beautiful one he must say, and listened to her melodic voice as she ordered a bottle of vodka.

"Thank you. You look like you've had a really stressful day" she said to him.

He smiled, imagining how tired he must look for her to notice. Either that or she was smart enough to notice.
He turned to face her, his eyes roaming down her body, making it so obvious that he was checking her out.
"You have no idea"

She turned her body to face him, allowing her bare knee graze his knee
"Well, people come to the bar to forget, so drink all you can".

She thanked the bar man took her shot, batted her eyelashes at him.

"So what are you drinking for?" He asked

She shrugged her shoulder "broke up with my boyfriend of two years"

Woah he wouldn't believe this lady was heartbroken right now. For she was coping with it just fine. Handling it like a boss.

"What about you"
She asked.

"Pressure, I've come to drink because I feel pressured" he answered.

And as they brought up small topics to discuss, they unconsciously brought their seats closer to each other, she placed her hand on his arm. He brought his knees closer to her thigh. He made her laugh.
They were eventually brought back to reality when silence fell on them. He expected her to quickly realize herself and detach herself. But instead she leaned in, and he leaned in, and with his hands holding her hips, their lips met.
And Bleep, it was the most magical feeling in the world.
The kiss was soft. And as they pulled away, she battled her eyelashes at him, tilted her head to the left and asked him "Are you gonna take me upstairs?"

Oh Bleep it, she was asking him to Bleep her. This wasn't how he planned out tonight even though it had been a while since he was laid. But he wouldn't mind at all having this one night stand with her. For just staring at her made him really hard.

"Are you sure about this" he needed to ask, not that he was expecting her to say no. He just needed to be a gentleman.

"Yes"
And that was it
He paid quickly for the drink.

As they stumbled inside the room, hands roaming everywhere, holding each other like their lives depended on it.
"No condom" he said breathlessly, he didn't had one on, fucking a damsel wasn't on his to-do list tonight.

She slid his shirt off, wanting him inside her so bad.
He was a complete stranger. All the lectures she had about unprotected sex flew out the window.

And normally he wouldn't do this, have sex with a lady without a condom, but he trusted her, he had no reason to, but he did, and she trusted him too.

Something about the way she sighed softly as he pleasured her, something about the way her bare chest felt against his skin, the wetness that pooled in between her legs. He was damned and he knew it, for he wouldn't forget her in a hurry.
Same goes for her, she was screwed, for his face would haunt her dreams.

The next morning, she left without a goodbye while he was asleep.

Much love from Wikyreads.
Re: Something Deeper by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
This is a fictional story. Whatever connection this story may have with anyone is pure coincidence.

Please do not copy my work. I'll hunt you down.

There'll be lots of mature scenes in the story. But not to worry, I'll warn you before hand, so you can skip that part if you want.

Whatever corrections you may have on this story would be appreciated.

Updates would come daily, unless something comes up.

Chapter one drops tomorrow.

Till then

Re: Something Deeper by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Chapter 1

I dipped myself inside the bathtub after waking up from another wet dream. It had been two months, two fucking months since I had that one night stand with a stranger I admit he was good, he worked really well with his fingers and his tongue and his......

Urghhhh

I groaned, interrupting my own thoughts. I didn't need this. Ever since that night he was all I could think of, not even my ex who broke my heart.
I still felt the ache he left between my legs few days after that night.
I didn't need this, not again, I had an interview coming up today, so I reluctantly left the bathtub after trying but failing to masturbate. See, even my body wants his touch not mine.

I sighed.
Dressed up, took my breakfast and headed out with my car for the interview.

The building was a magnificent one, a sky scrapper. He founder of this establishment happens to be the 3rd richest man in Africa. It had always been my dream to work here.
I was two minutes early, I took in the beauty of the office. Using the elevator I arrived at the office floor., I checked in at the front desk, meeting the receptionist with a name tag "Shola"
She seemed cheerful
"Good morning, I'm Allison, I have and interview here by 8:30am"

She smiled at me "Mrs Laureen, will be here shortly to take you on it, in the meantime, please you can sit over there"
She directed me towards a waiting area, where I saw 7-9 more people sitting down, probably here for the same job. So help God, that I don't fail.

We didn't wait much, a man in his mid twenties came to call us one after the other. After five people had gone, it was my turn to be called.
I walked inside the office, a woman was sitting behind the desk. She must be Mrs Laureen. She looked smart and confident, in her mid forties. This company sure do has tasteful requirements for working here.

"Good day ma" I smiled at her

"You may sit" she instructed

I answered few deep cunning questions from her.
It only took few minutes before I was ushered out. I left the building hoping and praying to God almighty that my dreams get fulfilled, that I get to work at EMPIRE GROUP.

Walking inside my apartment, I met it open. I knew who was inside. Of course it was none other than than Ella, my best friend, sitting on the couch, with her feet on the table like she owns the house.
"Babe you have to realize this is my house" I told her for the millionth time.
She didn't even acknowledge my prescense or act like someone was talking, she totally ignored me.
I walked inside and freshened up. Prepared a plate of cornflakes and sat beside her.

"How was the interview?" She asked me absent mindedly, focusing all her attention on the movie displaying on TV.

I smiled at her "I pray, I succeed, you need to see this place, mhen it's really fantastic, it's another world of its own"

She finally turned her attention to me "that would make me happy, knowing that at least this time, it is men who rules the dynasty of Africa that can Bleep you"

I still cannot understand why I was shocked to hear that, of course, leave it to Ella to say things like this

"I am not a slut" I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes at me "of course, says the girl, who bleeped a complete stranger with no condom"

"That was just one time" I retorted

She sighed "come on, I was only joking, but honestly you've been on the edge lately, you need a Bleep"

"I do not need that" I said

She just shrugged "keep denying it to yourself, how long has it been since you had that Bleep, that's like three months, believe me, you need to get laid else you might turn a virgin again"

She laughed at her own joke
I joined her too
This girl's mouth would surely be her end.

"And please, when the men at the office start coming after you, do tell them that you have very compatible bestie for them" she said.

I smiled " not my job to get you a man. But honestly, right now I do not need a man in my life. I just wanna focus on myself"

She eyed me up and down "keep focusing on yourself , you're 24, keep focusing. Madam focus, don't get a husband'

"See who's talking, if all the singles in this country would form an association you would be the leader" I laughed.

And she joined in "I'll make sure, to put you as the errand girl in that association"

A week later I got an email from Empire Group, notifying me that I've been accepted for the job. I called Ella in, and we celebrated. Now I was gonna fully focus on this job, what a great job this was, no distractions.
I repeat
NO DISTRACTIONS.

I mean it
NO DISTRACTIONS
Re: Something Deeper by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2021
Chapter 2

I stood straight, with my handbag, checking myself one more time in the mirror before leaving. Today was my first day at work, I wanted to make a very good impression today. After all, first impressions matter. I needed no mistakes.

I started my car and drove off. I needed to relieve myself from this anxiety, I tuned on my car radio for distraction. The latest happenings in town were being discussed. It drove my mind off from what was waiting for me ahead, until I arrived at the building.

I parked my car and walked in with purpose and head held high. After going through the security, I walked inside the building, smiled at the receptionist and walked inside the elevator. I needed to relax, I was freaking nervous.
As the elevator was about closing, a guy reopened it in a hurry, he should be in his late twenties.
"I'm so sorry, I don't wanna be late" he said in a hurry.

I didn't know who he was but making friends here happens to be in my to-do list. I didn't wanna start gathering enemies.
I smiled at him "No, no worries"

And we entered a comfortable silence.
As the elevator door dinged open, I rushed out. But I didn't know my way around. I asked a few persons who cared to listen. And finally arrived, at the destined office where I'd receive my orientation with others.

Surprisingly, I saw the guy from the elevator, I didn't know he was new too. He smiled at me and I returned it. We were three newly employed people at the marketing department.
Myself, the elevator guy, and a lady.
We received our orientation, we were going to watch and learn about our new roles for three months. It sounds nice to me after all I was still getting paid at the end of the month.
We were taken to a large office, each desk separated by a short glass, everywhere was bubbling with life, behind each desk were people typing away furiously on the computer, eyes glued to eat. With papers flying all around.
The environment even smells good.
We were directed to our own desks. Given our security ID cards.

We were introduced to three more individuals as colleagues in marketing department. All were guys.
"Hello, I'm Joe" the tall dark one amongst them extended his hand towards us for a handshake, he seems nice.

"I'll leave you all, to get to know each other better" Mrs Laureen said firmly .

We did our introductions, Kate the pretty lady, she's been here for a year, Jamy the tall guy with killer eyes, Peter the fair but shy guy, the elevator guy his name was Andre, and the new girl, Karen. They seemed nice, we chatted, laughed and exchanged stories.

Kate was a loud mouth from our little chats. But she was fun
"Tell me" she leaned in to whisper to me and Karen clearly pushing the guys out of this. "Have you met the CEO?"

I didn't wanna look or sound curious so before I could answer, Karen answered "No, who is he?" with so much curiosity

"I searched him online and found out just his name and few achievements, no pictures attached" I chimed in.

She looked at us, with a crooked smile "Then you have to meet him in person, he's done a good job hiding himself from the press and cameras"

She continued.
"You see, his father owns this place. But he worked his way through to that CEO position" She widened her eyes while saying this part, as if it was the most fascinating news ever. "He's really smart and hard-working and to top it all, he's really handsome and single" she finished with dreamy eyes.

I just stared at her, not knowing what to say. She was about saying more before she was interrupted by the presence of Mrs. Laureen.

"Here, the rules and regulations guiding this place" she handed a white paper to each of us, explaining in bits their contents.

"Soon, the CEO Mr. Alex will be joining us at the conference Hall for a quick meeting. He wants to meet with you all, because the marketing department is one of the pillars of these empire" she said, leading us to the conference Hall.

Kate exchanged a knowing look with me and Keren. Well my curiosity was already piqued and soon I was gonna see this man.

As we all settled down waiting for his arrival we engaged in small talks. Mrs Laureen wasn't bad at all as my supervisor and superior.
Soon enough the door swung open, I try not to look eager as the person walked in when I catch a glimpse of his face

What the hell?

Are my eyes fucking with me?

This face, how could I forget it, the one that haunted my dream, how could I forget?

The stranger I had a night with three months away

The one I couldn't forget.

No fucking way

His eyes and lips just as I remembered them. When he sees me a flash of surprise and recognition passes his face. But he's quick to cover it up.
We stood up after Mrs Laureen to acknowledge his presence.

He walks to the head seat and sits down. "Hello, I'm Alex Walter" he says "Welcome to Empire Group" his voice sent shivers down my body just like that night.

Others smiled back at him, and j tried my best to act professional, but my brain was no longer functioning.

He gave us a welcome speech, this department happens to be the place he Rose from. He was telling us a story if how he rose to the position he was today. He spoke with confidence, and the way he carried himself like he owned the place. Oh God, he does own the place after all.

I felt flushed hearing his voice speak so boldly. The same voice that whispered dirty little things to my ears, as he used his hands to unravel every each of my body that night with no mercy.

"I'll leave you to Mrs. Laureen now, I'm sure she still has a lot to do" he concluded after his motivational story which I paid no attention to.

He smiled at us and left. Those lips, oh those lips. The wonders they did that night, I'll never forget.

I knew one thing for sure, he remembers me and my stay here was threatened.

1 Like

Re: Something Deeper by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Chapter Three

When we got back from the conference room, we were given different persons to teach and guide us.
I was handed to Jamy to learn from. We spent the day going through records, studying the market flow and their causes.
I try my hardest to focus on the job, not letting any thought distract me, but deep down inside of me, I was scared.

A little world this was indeed. What if he gets me fired because of whatever reason he may choose, he's the boss after all.
Ohh God, my mind was haywire.

Apparently Jamy was working on something to report directly to Mr. Walters. We worked together to accomplish it. Jamy was a patient teacher, he slowed his pace of work just so I could grab what he was doing, even though he had a deadline to submit this before the end of the day to Mr. Walters.
From the little time I've spent with Jamy, I just know we'll roll along very well here.

Time ran very fast, maybe because I occupied my mind with work, but before I realized it, it was already 3:30pm.
Jamy who went to use the restroom rushed in "Hey Allison, can I ask a little favour from you?"

I smiled at him "Sure, go ahead"

"Please can you help me submit this to Mr. Walters?" He pleaded.

Holy hell

Mr. Walters? As in, the stranger, damn, there's no way I was gonna walk in there and face him. How do I decline Jamy? He's been helping me out since today. Gosh.
"Uhmm I..I.. I don't know, but why do you want me to go? What about you? Are you heading somewhere?"

"Actually there's an emergency, Mrs Laureen called me in, and it is really important, and she requested I ask you to present it to Mr. Walters hence we worked it out together. And I'm sure he'll understand, he's really nice" he said in a rush while gathering few documents from his desk.

I guess there was no escaping out of this.
I plastered a fake smile on my face "Sure, I'll do it, it's no biggie"

He handed me the arranged documents "You have to be there by 4:00pm, that's when he requested me to be there, and don't worry, you don't need to explain anything to him, he should probably be aware of the changes by now" he smiled and hurriedly left.

I checked my time it was 3:45pm I headed to the restroom to get freshened. I don't know why I was doing this. I retouched my make-up, straightened my shirt and skirt, brushed and arranged my hair. Before leaving, I took one last longing look at myself in the mirror.
This was it, I was gonna face him. So help me God, Amen.

At 4:00pm I stared at Mr. Walter's door, boldly written on it was CEO.

"You can go ahead, he's expecting you" his secretary said with a Curt smile

Trust me girl, I know he is.

I smiled back at her, trying my best not to betray the emotions inside of me and knocked on the door. I heard a faint 'come in'.

With shaky hands, I held the door knob, turned it opened and walked in. I didn't look at him in the eyes. He was standing behind his seat, looking down at the busy street from his glass wall. He didn't say anything to me, no welcome nor greeting, not even offering me a seat.

I pushed the visitors seat out and sat, I used this opportunity to admire his office it was really spacious and classy, the creamy colour of the wall. The city view from up here. It was amazing.

The silence between us becomes really awkward and my eyes betrayed me and looked towards his direction, and I regretted that action immediately. He was now turned facing my direction, our eyes meeting directly, with an unknown expression on his face.
The silence was deafening, you could hear a pin drop.
Jesus, what awaits me?

His eyes take me in, I watched him watch me, he walked to his seat, sat down and clasped his hand down on the table, and for some reason, my treacherous mind, couldn't help but remember what those hands did to me that night. I knew I had a flushed face already.
And for a while we just sat down studying each other, his Ash coloured shirt and his tie, made him look really professional unlike that night when he was putting on a polo. Either ways, he looked handsome.

I watched him, as he looked at me with a thoughtful expression and for a moment I wondered if he remembers the way I looked naked, whimpering beneath him.

Allison! Put yourself together, stop it.

"Allison" he finally breathes my name. Wait, I never told him my name. Stupid girl, he must have seen your CV remember. "What do I do with you?"

"Mr. Walters, I assure you that whatever happened to us would not be brought to this office, I can do my job effectively" I defended

He raised his eyebrow at me "Forgetting me so soon are we?"

Bastard

"Office romance is highly prohibited here, you can loose your job for sleeping with your boss" he continued.

"But Sir, that happened before I started working here" I said in defense

"We can pretend it never happened" I continued.

He narrowed his eyes thoughtfully at me "can we, Allison?" The way his lips moved as he pronounced my name.
Ohh.
When I Snapped myself out of my thoughts, his eyes were shamelessly staring at my lips, I wasn't imagining this.

"Yes Mr. Walter, please, I don't wanna loose my job. If they find out.....we....you know..... I just don't wanna lose this job, it has been my dream" I pleaded.

He softens his face after hearing this.
"Fine then, go ahead. What do you have for me?" I know he was talking about the documents, but I couldn't help but wonder if there was another meaning attached to it.

I cleared my throats and started presenting the documents to him. While I spoke he responded with nods, and I could swear that he wasn't paying attention to whatever it is I was saying, he was staring at me intently watching my every move.

He suddenly interrupted me "why did you leave? Was the sex that bad?"

What the hell?

Oh this man

How was I supposed to respond to that.

"Uhmm it... I.. I'm sorry for leaving you like that, and no, it wasn't bad" I stuttered, blushing furiously.

He nods "I see"
"You may leave, I'll call in Jamy for the review"

"But I was explaining it just fine, I can do it" I argued. Who does he think he is?

He rubbed his jaw, stood up, and walked beside me, leaning on the desk "You see, Allison, I hate beating around the bush. Ever since that night, I couldn't erase you off. Seeing you here this morning was both good and bad news to me. Good because I finally found you and bad because I cannot have my way with you for the sake of your job. So I think it's best you leave, I'll call you in whenever I need you" he said, looking at me lustfully
"I'm not sure I can control myself around you, lots of things I wanna do to you"

I looked at him mouth agape, for some reason what he said sounded so hot to me. I was already getting wet. Damn it. I unconsciously licked my lips watching him as he watched me.
The air around us thickened.
Working here was not gonna be easy at all.
With one last longing look at him, I left his office.
But I knew one thing for sure, he must have figured that I wanted him as much as he wanted me.
Re: Something Deeper by Tarrmie(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Something Deeper by ashatoda: 7:22am On May 27, 2021
This is interesting. Thanks for this and more please
Re: Something Deeper by Horlarhem(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2021
Please continue this interesting story
Re: Something Deeper by Odoogu(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
This piece is underrated. It's a bomb cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Books By Zane: The African American Author / Blunt Cutlass / Oloku Ada. (poetry For Independence) / The Good Doctor (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.