Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

How To Dramatically Improve Your Public Speaking Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Dramatically Improve Your Public Speaking Skills (321 Views)

17 Tips To Help You Improve Your Public Speaking Performance / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / Start A Career In Public Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Dramatically Improve Your Public Speaking Skills by ValourDigest(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
How to Dramatically Improve your Public Speaking Skills

The ability to communicate a message, sell an idea, or paint a vision is a critical skill for anyone who wants to have an impact on the world. And even in the age of emojis, animated GIFs, and Snapchat filters, public speaking is still the most effective way to move, persuade, and inspire.

It’s why people pay a premium to attend conferences and see experts and leaders speak live, and why Americans took 460 million business trips in 2017 to communicate in person.

My journey as a speaker

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/how-to-dramatically-improve-your-public-speaking-skills/

How to get a busy person to respond to your email

Some days I get hundreds of emails a day. It really sucks.

The worst part is that most of the emails are important and I physically can’t respond to all of them.

They might be emails from students of One Month who are frustrated — I want to help them out. Other times they’re from people who have read my posts and want to meet up. Or they’re just from friends.

My personal policy is to read every single email I get. That means every day I have to set aside at least an hour to go through all my email and decide what urgently needs to be responded to and what doesn’t.
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/how-to-get-a-busy-person-to-respond-to-your-email/

(1) (Reply)

Win Yourself #10,000 In This Festive Season By Doing This Simple Thing(don’t Mis / Please I Need Help / How To Apply For INEC 2019 Recruitment Of Election Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.