Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

EPL: Solskjaer Reveals What He’ll Do To Pogba At Man United Following Mourinho’s - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Solskjaer Reveals What He’ll Do To Pogba At Man United Following Mourinho’s (299 Views)

'Everything I Have Built Has Been Taken Away': Pogba To Appeal Doping Ban / Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years / Juventus Ready To Offer Two Players To Man United In Exchange For Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Solskjaer Reveals What He’ll Do To Pogba At Man United Following Mourinho’s by 18Ebiscoo: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Manchester United’s new manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed how he will manage midfielder, Paul Pogba at the club, following Jose Mourinho’s sack.

Solskjaer was appointed on Wednesday as Manchester United’s caretaker manager until the end of the season after the sack of Mourinho.

When asked specifically about how he will manage Pogba, Solskjaer was quoted by Metro UK as saying: “My job is to help the players, make them grasp the opportunity, they all want to be part of Manchester United, I’m here to help them, help the team, down to man management.

“I had the best manager as a player and coach to deal with players and it’s about communication, I’ll sit down and speak to the ones not playing.

“When you’re at Manchester United there are a set of demands and one is to be a team player and I don’t think anyone has been on the bench more than me!

“That’s all my comeback to players, you might come on, make an impact.”

Solskjaer will hope to lead United to victory when they tackle Cardiff City on Saturday in the Premier League fixture at Old Trafford.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/21/epl-solskjaer-reveals-hell-pogba-man-united-following-mourinhos-sack/

Re: EPL: Solskjaer Reveals What He’ll Do To Pogba At Man United Following Mourinho’s by kayusely70(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
He should make them regain self-confidence and instill discipline.

(1) (Reply)

EPL: What Solskjaer Said About Pogba After 3-1 Win Over Huddersfield / Chelsea's Stadium Plan / UEFA "Forgets" It's 2018/2019 Men's Winner Award List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.