Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why You Don’t Have To Be A Great Writer To Be A Successful Writer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Don’t Have To Be A Great Writer To Be A Successful Writer (238 Views)

Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) / How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / How To Get The Job When You Don’t Have The Degree To Back It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Don’t Have To Be A Great Writer To Be A Successful Writer by IssacharProject: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why You Don’t Have to Be a Great Writer to Be a Successful Writer

I’m not the best writer.

Heck, I know I’m not the greatest writer out there either.

But, many new writers think or feel they need straight A’s in English or to major in Journalism to be a freelance writer. But, that’s not the case.

Online writing is much different than writing for print magazines or publications. While having the formal training in writing can totally help you with your freelance writing gigs, it isn’t essential for you to start or succeed.

Read more at; https://www.issacharprojects.com/why-you-dont-have-to-be-a-great-writer-to-be-a-successful-writer/
Re: Why You Don’t Have To Be A Great Writer To Be A Successful Writer by okwabayi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is an amazing title but I’m not going to click that link. Sorry, OP.

(1) (Reply)

Elevantix Consulting Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Book Your Certified Interpreters / Learn & Earn Up To #1,000,000 To Support Your Career Or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.