Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

2019 UTME: JAMB To Commence Sales Of Form January 10 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 UTME: JAMB To Commence Sales Of Form January 10 (383 Views)

JAMB To Begin Sales Of 2020 UTME Form January 13. Announces Date For Examination / 2019 UTME: JAMB Stops Use Of Cyber Cafes For Registration Of Candidates / 2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 UTME: JAMB To Commence Sales Of Form January 10 by 20Ebisco: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has set January 10 date for the commencement of the sales of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form.

The sales of form, according to the examination body, will take place within six weeks while the examination will hold in March.

Speaking at a stakholders’ forum currently ongoing at the University of Lagos (UNILAG), Akoka, the JAMB Registrar, Prof. Isiaq Oloyede, thanked the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for releasing its timetable on time, saying doing so has helped the examination body to plan the conduct of its examination in the new year.

Oloyede, who read out the new rules ahead of the examination to the owners and operators of the computer-based centres, saying a total of 718 CBT centres have been registered to take part in the examination.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/21/2019-utme-jamb-commence-sales-form-january-10/

Re: 2019 UTME: JAMB To Commence Sales Of Form January 10 by adgjzeal: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is real. Register fast ooo my fellow Nigerians. This is our opportunity to be empowered.
https://zeal-power.xyz
Re: 2019 UTME: JAMB To Commence Sales Of Form January 10 by azboy18: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
@0p what of direct entry 2019? is it going to be released along side with utme.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: ASUU Suspends Strike / Linguist And English Students =how Can I Transcribe Words Of Hand / How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.