Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism (740 Views)

Fayose: Nigerians Want Solutions, Not Buhari’s Meetings With Political Wanderers / Fayose, Nigerians React As INEC Postponed General Elections Till February 23rd / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by fahren(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2018
For wrecking Nigeria with nepotism, cluelessness, Nigerians will never forget Buhari - Fayose

Immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has said Nigerians will never forget President Muhammadu Buhari for ruining the country economically and promoting nepotism to the level of state policy thereby dividing the country and threatening its unity.

Fayose, who is the Southwest Coordinator of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council, said “apart from the civil war era, the country has never been so insecure to the extent that our military men, including retired top officers are killed so recklessly. Thousands of Nigerians have been killed by herdsmen and the President has done nothing.”

According to a release on Friday by his Media Aide, Lere Olayinka, the former governor said; “At this time in 2014, a bag of rice was N7,000 but the same bag of rice is over N20, 000 now while other food items are also beyond the reach of ordinary Nigerians.”

He said Nigerians will never forget a President who met petrol at N86.50 per litre and increased it to N145 within one year and destroyed the economy of the country to the extent that dollar that exchanged for N197 to N1 is now over N360.

“Most importantly, Nigerians will forever remember President Buhari’s flagrant disobedient to rule of law, selective application of justice, use of state apparatus like the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Police and Department of State Services (DSS) to oppress his perceived political enemies and treatment of other arms of government, especially the judiciary with contempt.

“Particularly, the people of Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Ekiti and other States will remember the President for keeping silent when herdsmen were killing them, raping their wives and destroying their farmlands,” Fayose said.

The former governor assured that “In February 2019, God will deliver Nigerians from President Buhari and his afflictions on the country.

He said; “With unemployment increasing from 17.6 million in 2017 to 20.9 million in 2018, and the President himself admitting his own failure and promising more hardships next year, in other countries of the world, he would have resigned instead of seeking to continue to impoverish the country and its people with his directionless approach to governance.

However, whether he chooses to take the most honourable path of resigning or not, Nigerians will definitely remove him with their votes and set themselves free in February 2019.”
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by Damsyjay(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
The way Ekiti people will not forget you too for wreking the state with nepotism
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by oderinlewo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
Damsyjay:
The way Ekiti people will not forget you too for wreking the state with nepotism
So u concur buhari has failed?....
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by reuben79: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Damsyjay:
and God almighty will rule ur life d way and manner buhari is rulling dis country jst say amen?
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by Kenekingisback: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Surely to be missed
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by Basic123: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
reuben79:
and God almighty will rule ur life d way and manner buhari is rulling dis country jst say amen?
Amen

No say Amen,May Almighty God rule your life the way PDP did to nigeria for 16yrs.May Almighty God doesn't complete everything Good thing in your life like PDP couldn't complete their Secretariat.May GOD scam you with good things like GEJ scammed Southeast with second niger bridge.
Amen.... join me to say Amen please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by Timatayo1: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Thanks you oshokomole by telling the truths consign mr nepotism
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by SingleWahala(f): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin......Still in Pains grin grin grin

Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by gidgiddy: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
As a Biafran supporter, I hope Buhari wins the 2019 elections. Nigeria will not survive another 4 years of Buhari which is exactly what I want
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by amaechi1: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Yes, at least you were in pain sometime ago!
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by Mankos(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Which Buhari, OK it's longer jubrin of Sudan
God punish all Buhari enemies
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by reuben79: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Basic123:

Amen

No say Amen,May Almighty God rule your life the way PDP did to nigeria for 16yrs.May Almighty God doesn't complete everything Good thing in your life like PDP couldn't complete their Secretariat.May GOD scam you with good things like GEJ scammed Southeast with second niger bridge.
yes amen,pdp achived,cos pdp created efcc,icpc,civil defence,ube,pension industries,neco,gsm,ndd,min of trade and invesment,min of niger delta,bvn,social media and nepad..tell me wat is ur lifeless government do?
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by reuben79: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Basic123:

Amen

No say Amen,May Almighty God rule your life the way PDP did to nigeria for 16yrs.May Almighty God doesn't complete everything Good thing in your life like PDP couldn't olopkplolkolillkplpcomplete their Secretariat.May GOD scam you with good things like GEJ scammed Southeast with second niger bridge.
Amen.... join me to say Amen please!i
i will continue say amen again and again cos pdp achived,pdp created efcc,icpc,civil defence,ube,nepad,socia media,neco,gsm,pension industries,open university,nddc,min of niger delta and so on.tell me wat is ur lifeless government do?

Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by demolinka(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na Buhari calmness just dey make this Fayose dey yarn anyhow..Person wey no get clue on how to run him state. Na wa o
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by Abramgreen: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please,list your achievements as Ekiti state governor.

Leave out others. Just you and what you got done for the good of Ekiti in your eight years.
Re: Fayose: "Nigerians Will Never Forget Buhari For Wrecking Nigeria With Nepotism by reuben79: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
Basic123:

Amen

i will continue say amen and amen again and again,cos pdp achived great and unforgetable achivement in nigeria,pdp brought efcc,icpc,neco,open univ,nepad,ube,civil defence,social media,gsm,pension industry,nddc,min of niger delta ,ube and many more tell me wat ur lifeless and hopeless government do for dis country for 4years?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Know Corruption Issue Will Work Against Atiku , Says Buhari Group / Ogun 2019 : Isiaka Is My Guber Candidate. Obasanjo Tells Amosun / Book Haram Seizes Six Borno Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.