Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (42120 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by mikejj(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Onyi22:
Ini, my role model
kontinue
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by mikejj(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
Saffi:
Well that’s more ideal than being an old useless man with the inability of taking care of his family. Instead he’ll rather come online and spew trash like the true agbaya he is. I’m young and living my life, you’re old enough to be my dad, better mind yourself.
chai bae easy na...
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by ajepako(f): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Cant she wear george and tie head scarf grin

"George ko, Edward ni..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nwodosis(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Saffi:
Well that’s more ideal than being an old useless man with the inability of taking care of his family. Instead he’ll rather come online and spew trash like the true agbaya he is. I’m young and living my life, you’re old enough to be my dad, better mind yourself.
Frustration is already hitting you and it is obvious, have you ever scolded your Dad for being old? Why do you keep reminding me in all your post that I'm old and your Dad's mate as if ageing is a crime? I'm happy to have grown old and may you never get old.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Bgorgeous: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is the first time a dress actually fits Ini
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by bonnyhope: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Must she show the whole world her boobs?......most ladies have lost their moral values

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nwodosis(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Saffi:
its your kids that will not grow old, idiot.
Since you have now resorted to attack on the innocent kids, you will never hear their cry in your house!
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nwodosis(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Saffi:
Just know that I’ve got your picture. Be careful with what you say on the internet. Good day.
If you need more pictures I will send to you, all the men pictures that you have collected and have taken to where you think that you can hook them, how far? I'm taken already, waste not your resources on me.
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nwodosis(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Saffi:
Your children will be the one to suffer for your stupid behaviour. Stupid man you will die an untimely death, you’re already old so death is already knocking. Get out of my mentions, idiot
My dearest, no death is untimely as death has no time and it is also not by age! I would've taken you as a second wife to lesson your frustration of being single but my religion abhors that. Please bear with me.
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2018
Ogaga87:
She carry front

She carry back

She too package

I can't leave her..

I'm loving you eehhh
Olamide should limit his street talk to this type of lyrics. This song was a massive hit.

He needs to stop crossing the line to dangerous talk.
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by amakadihot87(f): 12:44am On Dec 22, 2018
IYANGBALI:
we went to the same school, even you, you get mouth odour
.... lol.........you spoilt it all....I was about to Believe you ..........you are just a total fool..................ehya Ewu
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Evercurious(f): 4:57am On Dec 22, 2018
mikejj:
good evening have you eaten.

Yes of course ... Only waiting to see who ll feed you... Skinny bone
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Evercurious(f): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

Because idiots do exist

And you're proof

OF COURSE I M A PROOF BUT AFTER YOU ON THE QUEUE...STUPID
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by WaffenSS(m): 6:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Evercurious:

OF COURSE I M A PROOF BUT AFTER YOU ON THE QUEUE...STUPID

But at least you're on the queue. Thanks for confirming your idiotic .
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by MsFaith: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2018
E be like say people just they quarrel for this thread
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by mikejj(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2018
Evercurious:

Yes of course ... Only waiting to see who ll feed you... Skinny bone
eya so you have eaten
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by princfred(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2018
StrikeBack:
I'm looking for fresh young blood tongue
But love to worry the not soo young ones abi? Is that good?
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by StrikeBack(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2018
princfred:
But love to worry the not soo young ones abi? Is that good?
fairly good
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by princfred(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2018
StrikeBack:
fairly good
Lol how abeg? If na your sisters you ho yap them?
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by StrikeBack(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
princfred:
Lol how abeg? If na your sisters you ho yap them?
Stop quoting me. Its all jokes
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by princfred(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
StrikeBack:
Stop quoting me. Its all jokes
Of course i know abi dey no dey quote joker?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by StrikeBack(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
princfred:
Of course i know abi dey no dey quote joker?
patronise me na make we end this year with laughter

Na 45k each slightly negotiable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Bobrisky Wins Best Dressed Female With 1 Million Cash Prize At Ajanaku Premiere / Grace Atinuke Oyelude, The First Crowned Miss Nigeria In 1957 (Then & Now Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.