Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Drew Barrymore Shares Crying Photo To Make A Point - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drew Barrymore Shares Crying Photo To Make A Point (334 Views)

Drew Barrymore: A Journey Through Hollywood's Endearing Star / Khafi Visits Ikogosi Warm Spring, Where Warm & Cold Water Meet At A Point / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drew Barrymore Shares Crying Photo To Make A Point by skyhighweb(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
We're used to seeing our Hollywood stars looking picture perfect.

But beneath the make-up and blow drys, Drew Barrymore looks just like anyone else - a point she feels is important to make.

Sharing two images to her Instagram on Thursday night - one taken after hours in the hair and make-up chair, one make-up free - she wrote about the illusion of beauty.

What I propose some days are great and beautiful,' wrote the Santa Clarita Diet star.

'Sure, I can be this with two hours of hair and makeup and amazing photography and lighting. I also feel beautiful after a sweaty workout... But it all takes work!

'Which is good because we can achieve it.'

The second image showed Drew looking distressed, tears running down the mother-of-two's face.

more on
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=267

(1) (Reply)

Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money / Davido Gives Reason For Chioma’s Sudden Absence From Social Media / Mr P And Rudeboy's Energetic Performance That Made Them So Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.