Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches (2695 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigeria's Mega Churches Adjust To Empty Auditoriums / Nigeria Mega-pastors Coronavirus Is Here Oooo / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by pressplay411(m): 2:02am On Dec 29, 2018
TruthinAction:

The law of Moses is abolished. That is why the Church is not involved in the ceremonial cleansing prescribed by the law. We are no longer under dos and don'ts. The Scripture is very clear on it. That does not mean that there are no moral lessons to be derived from the old Testament. There are quite a lot of moral lessons. But when any old Testament instruction contradicts the teachings of Jesus, it should be discarded.

Matthew 5:18-19
Romans 3:31

The only difference between old and new testament is Grace. In the new covenant, the Holy Spirit is indwelling us. We no longer attain righteousness by works and sacrofices and there's no more condemnation when we sin, although we should not keep committing sin. We are righteous because we believe in Jesus Christ. And for this we receive the Holy Spirit who teaches us and empowers us step by step to fulfill all righteousness, to overcome sin and death, fulfill all the laws and even live above the laws. Grace is for Perfection.

The Old testament and New testament are like starimg at 6 and 9.from opposing ends. 6 becomes 9 and 9 becomes 6. They point to each other.
Old testament teaches fulfilling all the laws in order to attain righteousness, while the new testament teaches receiving righteousness in order to fulfill the laws and live in eternal and abundant life.

I pray we get things right as a body of Christ.
Certainly, 2019 is going to be a year of new unveilings and dominion for Christians.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by Goshen360(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
CodeSapien:
In Acts didnt Paul pronounce blindness upon the manipulative sorcerer?
It means Paul was acting like Oyedepo or Oyedepo was acting like Paul. You choose.

What are you talking about? How is that compared to if Paul would have cursed the person to die and he died? Will he have a means of repentance? And btw, since you and Oyedepo has being cursing n praying fall and die prayers, how many had died?

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Goshen360:

What are you talking about? How is that compared to if Paul would have cursed the person to die and he died? Will he have a means of repentance? And btw, since you and Oyedepo has being cursing n praying fall and die prayers, how many had died?
You mean i should start a spiritual death census? Na waa oh
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by Goshen360(m): 1:25am On Dec 31, 2018
CodeSapien:
You mean i should start a spiritual death census? Na waa oh

There is NOTHING like spiritual death after the first Adam....which was the reason for the second Adam. All deaths, miracles, violence etc was physical and eye witnessed. The death you and Oyedepo being calling on enemies, unlike the fire of Elijah or the very blindness of Paul you quoted are all physical and people can see it....you and Oyedepo can't call a physical fire down which is a deception by the way
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 04, 2019
Goshen360:

There is NOTHING like spiritual death after the first Adam....which was the reason for the second Adam. All deaths, miracles, violence etc was physical and eye witnessed. The death you and Oyedepo being calling on enemies, unlike the fire of Elijah or the very blindness of Paul you quoted are all physical and people can see it....you and Oyedepo can't call a physical fire down which is a deception by the way
Genesis 20:1-18 read it please. Abimelech died but was still talking and walking.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by Darevofpeace(m): 4:40am On Jan 04, 2019
[quote author=Goshen360 post=74083175]

My brother, I have been one of the teachers of the new covenant on this platform but many church goers simply want to be sheeple for ever. They want to just swallow everything dropped on them by these so called "spiritual fathers".

These spiritual fathers know where and how to use the Bible to scam these sheeples because the finished work of Christ eliminate the room to making merchant services of the gospel but unfortunately some Nigerian Christians are still being scammed using the Bible.[/quote ) You are very right on these,what most Nigerian Christians fail to understand is that " the pursuit of God" is hardwork and it stems from a "personal, daily,consistent walk" with his words by taking action, intentional acts and building your whole thought pattern all around his "word" an average Christian read's the bible on Sunday only during the church service,we hide under "Busy" until each of us begin to search for scripture's for asking the whole essence of "life mystery" we would be stagnant,the "berean" church went back to the Bible to confirm what Apostle Paul taught them to live it accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by EdifiedHebrew: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Goshen360:

You not making sense bro....maybe if you explain yourself well enough....me or someone can help you out. I have told you from scripture that...BEFORE THE LAW was given, people didn't have other gods, people flew adultery and fornication, killing was against God's will ....SO WHY DO YOU THEN NEED THE LAW OF MOSES to tell you how to act right AS A CHRISTIAN?

What is it you're not understanding?
The law was before Moses, Yahawashi Hamasciach whom you called Jesus Christ gave the LAWS, STATUTES, COMMANDMENTS & JUDGMENT to Adam to teach other people in the Garden of Eden. Because Adam was not the only man created in the GARDEN.
GENESIS 1: 1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. (SABBATHDAY).

GENESIS 4: 1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:(FIRST FRUIT FEAST OF PENTACOST)

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. See 1 JOHN 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

GENESIS 7: 5 And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, (THE LAW OF UNCLEAN FOOD See Leviticus 11: 1 - 30 & Deuteronomy 14: 1 - 20, ISAIAH 66: 15 - 24 & REVELATION 20:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. ISAIAH 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.)

9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

GENESIS 39:7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master's wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.

8 But he refused, and said unto his master's wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;

9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?

10 And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.

11 And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there was none of the men of the house there within.

12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.

13 And it came to pass, when she saw that he had left his garment in her hand, and was fled forth,

14 That she called unto the men of her house, and spake unto them, saying, See, he hath brought in an Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with me, and I cried with a loud voice:(ADULTARY)

ABRAHAM TAUGHTS JACOB & JACOB TAUGHTS ALL HIS CHILDREN THE LAWS, STATUTES, COMMANDMENTS & JUDGMENTS

GENESIS 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.
ABRAHAM WAS BORN BEFORE MOSES.

GENESIS 18:17 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;

18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

PSALMS 147: 19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 09, 2019
Goshen360:

Read Genesis 1:20. Abimelec and Abraham.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by alBHAGDADI: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Goshen360:

You not making sense bro....maybe if you explain yourself well enough....me or someone can help you out. I have told you from scripture that...BEFORE THE LAW was given, people didn't have other gods, people flew adultery and fornication, killing was against God's will ....SO WHY DO YOU THEN NEED THE LAW OF MOSES to tell you how to act right AS A CHRISTIAN?

What is it you're not understanding?

According to you, since tithing existed before the law, then you don't need the "abolished law of Moses" to tell you to tithe now. Just as you don't need the same law to tell you adultery - which was condemned before the law came - is bad.

Below is a verse from the Law of Moses against cross dressing. Now, show me where it is found before the law of Moses that cross dressing is bad.

Deutoronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

You guys love to say Christ has abolished the law even when he said he didn't come to abolish it. What you are saying in essence is that Jesus came to die so that we can now cross dress like Bobrisky.

You guys don't seem to understand when the Bible is saying we are no longer under the law. You always thinks it means the law has been trashed and no longer applicable to us. Then it means we can be homosexuals, steal, rape, and do all those things the law is against. That is totally wrong.

The law which we are no longer under is the one which gives the notion that it leads to salvation and eternal life. If you think you are going to earn eternal life by doing the works of the laws then you are not under Grace and are doomed. Grace which is faith in Jesus Christ is what saves and gives eternal life, not works of the law

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

So, what the Bible is saying in essence is that we are not under the law as a means of salvation and eternal life but under the Grace which is a gift from God. It is not saying we are to throw away the law and live however we like.

Yes, there are some aspect of the law which we can't follow today because they have been changed in the new testament. Example is the dietary law which say we shouldn't eat certain meat and things like pork and also blood. But God in the new testament abolished that by saying we can eat all things. Guess what? He still put a restraining order on eating blood. What about dress code, where under the law you are to have a tassle? That changed when Paul spoke of how we are to dress as Christians.

Now, what things didn't change but remain onto this day? The law against homosexuality is an example. It was even upheld in the new testament. Guess what? God even hated it in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah whichever before the law. Shouldn't that tell you that God who loved tithing, which was before the law of Moses, has not changed today? That's why you can't find anywhere in the new testament where he abolished tithing. His son Jesus had several occasions to stop it, just as he did with the stoning of the adulteress, but he didn't. Paul in Hebrews 7 also didn't. This means it still holds.

The law against sex with close relations didn't change and has not been done away with because God never changed it in the new testament. Now, here's how to know what and what to obey in the law of Moses. What God changed about the law of Moses in the new testament is not to be obeyed any longer. Now. whatever he didn't change or mention in the new testament about the law of Moses means it still stands.

Except you can show me where God changed the law on tithing in the new testament, it still holds. Saying it has been abolished is the same as speaking when God hasn't spoken. Then it means you are teaching for doctrines the commandment of men.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

According to you, since tithing existed before the law, then you don't need the "abolished law of Moses" to tell you to tithe now. Just as you don't need the same law to tell you adultery - which was condemned before the law came - is bad.

Below is a verse from the Law of Moses against cross dressing. Now, show me where it is found before the law of Moses that cross dressing is bad.

Deutoronomy 22:5
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

You guys love to say Christ has abolished the law even when he said he didn't come to abolish it. What you are saying in essence is that Jesus came to die so that we can now cross dress like Bobrisky.

You guys don't seem to understand when the Bible is saying we are no longer under the law. You always thinks it means the law has been trashed and no longer applicable to us. Then it means we can be homosexuals, steal, rape, and do all those things the law is against. That is totally wrong.

The law which we are no longer under is the one which gives the notion that it leads to salvation and eternal life. If you think you are going to earn eternal life by doing the works of the laws then you are not under Grace and are doomed. Grace which is faith in Jesus Christ is what saves and gives eternal life, not works of the law

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

So, what the Bible is saying in essence is that we are not under the law as a means of salvation and eternal life but under the Grace which is a gift from God. It is not saying we are to throw away the law and live however we like.

Yes, there are some aspect of the law which we can't follow today because they have been changed in the new testament. Example is the dietary law which say we shouldn't eat certain meat and things like pork and also blood. But God in the new testament abolished that by saying we can eat all things. Guess what? He still put a restraining order on eating blood. What about dress code, where under the law you are to have a tassle? That changed when Paul spoke of how we are to dress as Christians.

Now, what things didn't change but remain onto this day? The law against homosexuality is an example. It was even upheld in the new testament. Guess what? God even hated it in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah whichever before the law. Shouldn't that tell you that God who loved tithing, which was before the law of Moses, has not changed today? That's why you can't find anywhere in the new testament where he abolished tithing. His son Jesus had several occasions to stop it, just as he did with the stoning of the adulteress, but he didn't. Paul in Hebrews 7 also didn't. This means it still holds.

The law against sex with close relations didn't change and has not been done away with because God m doctrines the commandment of men.

what nonsense are u ranting about. for the law was changed to bring in a better covenant.

Hebrews 7:5 and verily they that are of the sons of Levi who recieved the office of the priesthood had a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law.

Hebrews 7:12 for the priesthood being changed , there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

the system of tithe has been abolished, we Christians are now priest of God. so tell me who is that priest in the temple if God I should pay tithe to?.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by alBHAGDADI: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
what nonsense are u ranting about. for the law was changed to bring in a better covenant.

Hebrews 7:5 and verily they that are of the sons of Levi who recieved the office of the priesthood had a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law.

Hebrews 7:12 for the priesthood being changed , there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

the system of tithe has been abolished, we Christians are now priest of God. so tell me who is that priest in the temple if God I should pay tithe to?.

You not only quoted the above passage like someone who lacks the spirit of God to understand the Bible but also as someone who is a semi-illiterate.

Did the passage say the law has been abolished? No, it doesn't. It only says it has been changed i.e certain parts have been changed while some left. That's why we don't eat blood up till today. That's also why we don't bow down to idols as well. The aspects that changed have to do with animal sacrifices etc.

You are a priest because you can go out there and preach the gospel to save souls. But you are not an officer in the house of God. The officers are the Bishops who are to receive tithes.

You are very funny. Look at the way you just tried to rubbish my write up with misconstrued verses.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You not only quoted the above passage like someone who lacks the spirit of God to understand the Bible but also as someone who is a semi-illiterate.

Did the passage say the law has been abolished? No, it doesn't. It only says it has been changed i.e certain parts have been changed while some left. That's why we don't eat blood up till today. That's also why we don't bow down to idols as well. The aspects that changed have to do with animal sacrifices etc.

You are a priest because you can go out there and preach the gospel to save souls. But you are not an officer in the house of God. The officers are the Bishops who are to receive tithes.

You are very funny. Look at the way you just tried to rubbish my write up with misconstrued verses.
you keep typing silly conjectures thinking ur making sense. what is officer in the house of God?, which house are u even talking about ?,...is it the church building?.. and where does the bible say tithe should be paid to the officer in the so called house of God.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by alBHAGDADI: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you keep typing silly conjectures thinking ur making sense. what is officer in the house of God?, which house are u even talking about ?,...is it the church building?.. and where does the bible say tithe should be paid to the officer in the so called house of God.

What were the priest who were officers in the house of God doing in the old testament? They were doing the work of God and so deserved the tithes.

Now, since the law changed, who are the new officers in the house of God and what is their work?

Ephesians 4:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Hope you do know that the body of Christ is the church. So, as long as the Bible says tithes should be for the priests and the running of the house of God, whoever is running the house of God now is in charge of tithe. That is what the Bible passage you quoted earlier is saying.

Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What were the priest who were officers in the house of God doing in the old testament? They were doing the work of God and so deserved the tithes.

Now, since the law changed, who are the new officers in the house of God and what is their work?

Ephesians 4:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Hope you do know that the body of Christ is the church. So, as long as the Bible says tithes should be for the priests and the running of the house of God, whoever is running the house of God now is in charge of tithe. That is what the Bible passage you quoted earlier is saying.

lol funny man u are definitely an agent. where does the bible give the command for pastors to receive tithe. the body of Christ does not need money to stay afloat, all it takes is faith in Christ but deceivers like u make it to look like money is needed because u run a business for ur belly . I only need scriptural backing from u. the levites had a command to take tithes according to the old system of worship because they have no inheritance among the Israelites so the tithes was for their welfare and not to build or maintain the temple. where is it stated in the bible that a pastor of a church has the command to take tithe among fellow Christians.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by Goshen360(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
lol funny man u are definitely an agent. where does the bible give the command for pastors to receive tithe. the body of Christ does not need money to stay afloat, all it takes is faith in Christ but deceivers like u make it to look like money is needed because u run a business for ur belly . I only need scriptural backing from u. the levites had a command to take tithes according to the old system of worship because they have no inheritance among the Israelites so the tithes was for their welfare and not to build or maintain the temple. where is it stated in the bible that a pastor of a church has the command to take tithe among fellow Christians.

Plus remind that Bros propagating heresy that, the Levites that had tithe for their welfare BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE ANY INHERITANCE BUT HIS PASTOR COLLECTING TITHE HAS BUSINESSES AND LANDED PROPERTIES.....

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by alBHAGDADI: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Goshen360:

Plus remind that Bros propagating heresy that, the Levites that had tithe for their welfare BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE ANY INHERITANCE BUT HIS PASTOR COLLECTING TITHE HAS BUSINESSES AND LANDED PROPERTIES.....

Who told you that the Levites were not permitted to have inheritance? They were not only given an inheritance when the land of Israel was shared among the tribes. Nowhere is it stated that they can't have possessions and other inheritances.

Can you now see who's spreading heresy?
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
TruthinAction:
The main reason for some of the wrong practices in our Churches today is the Church not knowing the difference between the old Testament and the new testament. If there is a new agreement, then the old cannot stand. But we still see churches trying to follow the instructions contained in the old Testament. And these instructions are not consistent with the new testament teachings. If we stick to the teachings of our Lord Jesus and his Apostles, we will not have problems. But we still follow the old Testament which has long been abolished. I pray that the Church will realize this quickly and avoid pit falls in the name of Jesus.

� right. They confuse the two.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Goshen360:

1. The aspects of the OT that aren't overridden in the NT are for our learning IN THE PROGRESSIVE WORK OF GOD, not that we want to re invent or re live it.

b. The aspects of OT that aren't overridden are to be interpreted IN THE FINISHED WORKS OF CHRIST.....since Christ already finished the work.

2. What is carnal in the OP or me as a teacher? What's the message in the OP or by me that's carnal? Please explain!

Nicely written. This is the reason why the presence of God is not real to them. You can't mix the old and the new and expect God to applaud you.
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

Lol,. alBHAGDADI case is legendary. Only one have the spiritual gift to handle him. He is no other than okcornel.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Lol,. alBHAGDADI case is legendary. Only one have the spiritual gift to handle him. He is no other than okcornel.
he is a hired psychopath
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by Goshen360(m): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Who told you that the Levites were not permitted to have inheritance? They were not only given an inheritance when the land of Israel was shared among the tribes. Nowhere is it stated that they can't have possessions and other inheritances.

Can you now see who's spreading heresy?

Deuteronomy 18 vs 1-2

Read it in different translation
Re: Witchcraft And Antichrist Practices In Nigeria Mega Churches by alBHAGDADI: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Goshen360:

Deuteronomy 18 vs 1-2

Read it in different translation

Why are you telling me to read from a different translation other than the King James Version? I'm not going to do that because they've all been doctored by Satan himself, just as he altered the word of God in the garden of Eden.

Deuteronomy 18 King James Version (KJV)
1 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel: they shall eat the offerings of the L ORD made by fire, and his inheritance.
2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren: the L ORD is their inheritance, as he hath said unto them.

The above passage is talking about the inheritance each tribe got from Israel. This has to do with how the promised Land was shared which they inherited from their father Israel. While other tribes had a portion given to them, the tribe of Levi didn't get any because God said they shouldn't. Now, I wonder how you managed to find that sounding like God said they should never have any other inheritance in life.

Now read the below passage to see that it was the land sharing that Levi didn't inherit from while other tribes did. It in no way says they can't have other properties

Joshua 13:14-33 King James Version (KJV)
Only unto the tribes of Levi he gave none inheritance; the sacrifices of the L ORD God of Israel made by fire are their inheritance, as he said unto them.
And Moses gave unto the tribe of the children of Reuben inheritance according to their families.
And their coast was from Aroer, that is on the bank of the river Arnon, and the city that is in the midst of the river, and all the plain by Medeba;
Heshbon, and all her cities that are in the plain; Dibon, and Bamothbaal, and Bethbaalmeon,
And Jahaza, and Kedemoth, and Mephaath,
And Kirjathaim, and Sibmah, and Zarethshahar in the mount of the valley,
And Bethpeor, and Ashdothpisgah, and Bethjeshimoth,
And all the cities of the plain, and all the kingdom of Sihon king of the Amorites, which reigned in Heshbon, whom Moses smote with the princes of Midian, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, which were dukes of Sihon, dwelling in the country.
Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, did the children of Israel slay with the sword among them that were slain by them.
And the border of the children of Reuben was Jordan, and the border thereof. This was the inheritance of the children of Reuben after their families, the cities and the villages thereof.
And Moses gave inheritance unto the tribe of Gad, even unto the children of Gad according to their families.
And their coast was Jazer, and all the cities of Gilead, and half the land of the children of Ammon, unto Aroer that is before Rabbah;
And from Heshbon unto Ramathmizpeh, and Betonim; and from Mahanaim unto the border of Debir;
And in the valley, Betharam, and Bethnimrah, and Succoth, and Zaphon, the rest of the kingdom of Sihon king of Heshbon, Jordan and his border, even unto the edge of the sea of Chinnereth on the other side Jordan eastward.
This is the inheritance of the children of Gad after their families, the cities, and their villages.
And Moses gave inheritance unto the half tribe of Manasseh: and this was the possession of the half tribe of the children of Manasseh by their families.
And their coast was from Mahanaim, all Bashan, all the kingdom of Og king of Bashan, and all the towns of Jair, which are in Bashan, threescore cities:
And half Gilead, and Ashtaroth, and Edrei, cities of the kingdom of Og in Bashan, were pertaining unto the children of Machir the son of Manasseh, even to the one half of the children of Machir by their families.
These are the countries which Moses did distribute for inheritance in the plains of Moab, on the other side Jordan, by Jericho, eastward.
But unto the tribe of Levi Moses gave not any inheritance: the L ORD God of Israel was their inheritance, as he said unto them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Islam God Only Understand Arabic / Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Satanic Devices To Hold You Down In Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.