Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate (1855 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / Which Country Is Easy And Cheap For A Person To Go And Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by Olufemi786(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pls which country will you recommend for a young graduate to go and hustle?
Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by ceejayMAX(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
iran or iraq

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by Lonestar124: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
I'm preparing for Slovenia next year, I've hear a lot of good things about the country.
Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by oskaroni(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
I'm preparing for Slovenia next year, I've hear a lot of good things about the country.

Slovenia? Wetin dey there kiss , e no go good to dodge molue go jam trailer oh

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by Lonestar124: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
oskaroni:

Slovenia? Wetin dey there kiss , e no go good to dodge molue go jam trailer oh
My brother the country is thriving in all ramification as my close friend told me.
Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by oskaroni(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
My brother the country is thriving in all ramification as my close friend told me.

Ehen, u going there tru which package?
Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by Lonestar124: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
oskaroni:

Ehen, u going there tru which package?
Sorry your question is becoming irrelevant... I'm going there as the topic entailed.

Mind you I've been a cognitive traveller not going there out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by oskaroni(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lonestar124:
Sorry your question is becoming irrelevant... I'm going there as the topic entailed.

Mind you I've been a cognitive traveller not going there out of frustration.

Lol, We re our own problems, wat concern is it of mine if u r going out of frustration or not, or if u v travelled to pluto, mars or mercury? I stand to be corrected, my question was never out of place, you made mention of slovenia,how it is thriving, nd all dt. contrary to my belief that it is a poor country, going by ur post u created the impression u would be joining ur so called friend who Is making it big there to hustle,common man! no one is an island of knowledge, r u going as a tourist or as a student,very simple question , after all we r learning by d day, so who asked for ur irrelevant response, saying nothing next time would suffice rather than d above

11 Likes

Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by Olufemi786(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
ceejayMAX:
iran or iraq
abeg, park well
Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by Olufemi786(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
Maybe I will also do research and look at how it goes
Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by Olufemi786(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
oskaroni:

Lol, We re our own problems, wat concern is it of mine if u r going out of frustration or not, or if u v travelled to pluto, mars or mercury? I stand to be corrected, my question was never out of place, you made mention of slovenia,how it is thriving, nd all dt. contrary to my belief that it is a poor country, going by ur post u created the impression u would be joining ur so called friend who Is making it big there to hustle,common man! no one is an island of knowledge, r u going as a tourist or as a student,very simple question , after all we r learning by d day, so who asked for ur irrelevant response, saying nothing next time would suffice rather than d above
it's okay pls, we are all here to learn one thing or the other not to fight. pls #Peace
Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by davide470(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
Slovenia is a country that people visit for holidays, not migrate to.

If you still wanna go though, i wish you the best. Put on your tough skin.

You could also look at Estonia, at least there is a thriving Nigerian community there.

1 Like

Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by yinkeys(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nigerians running away

2 Likes

Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
yinkeys:
Nigerians running away

grin No time
Re: Best Country To Go And Hustle As A Young Graduate by yinkeys(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

grin No time
They call it #japaaaa

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Apapa Looked Like In March 2021 Without Tears, Trailers & Traffic / One Million Naira Budget For Overseas Trip. / Young Nigerian Muslims In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.