Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) (12838 Views)

APC Caretaker Committee Nulifies Suspension Of Fayemi, Ojudu And Others / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) / Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by solaugo1: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
The National Working Committee of the All Progressive Congress has announced caretaker committee for Ogun State APC.

Details shortly....

https://news.assure.ng/ogun-apc-caretaker-committee-announced-full-list/

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Highsigher(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by babyfaceafrica: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
nice one..both APC and PDP are in disarray in Ogun,even at that none of the other parties will win,shows how strong the structures of those two parties have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by JessetariahMD(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
tongue
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by SocialJustice: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
nice one..both APC and PDP are in disarray in Ogun,even at that none of the other parties will win,shows how strong the structures of those two parties have
The governor's candidate will win, forget the party.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Mkmoney(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
caretaker committee! come 2019 we'll know who is the landlord

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Shishanwaaba(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
That name APC can weaken an erection. Make I block my ears cos my girl friend dey road

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Shishanwaaba(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Shishanwaaba:
That name APC can weaken an erection. Make I block my ears cos my girl friend dey road
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Seetto: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Amosu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by babyfaceafrica: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
SocialJustice:
the governors candidate will not see draw!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by tstx(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

Seetto:
Amosu

Bro this your picture is too graphic.. We know say na public forum but we gats dey take the next nairalander into consideration before we drop some certain image... You've just ruined my whole evening
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by forgiveness: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
As long as Amosun respects himself. grin
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by helinues: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Reshuffling. Hope Amosun candidates will be included.
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Richkid97(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dapo Abiodun 2019 Till 2027

Yayi 2027 to 2035

The man with the long cap can go and die

6 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Omeokachie: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Watch as this list cause another round of confusion cheesy

Let me join baba Obasanjo to celebrate the destruction of the violent party.

Awa l'omo olumo
Awa Egba e o yaya
Awa l'omo olumo
Lori oke ati petele
ibe l'agbe bi wa si o
ibe l'agbe towa dagba o
ile ominira
mayo mayo mayo o
lori olumo

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Exponental(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Of course, the loyal Amosun team can not deliver. Expected long before now!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Richkid97(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
God Bless Me

God Bless Dapo Abiodun

God Bless Tinubu

God Bless Osoba

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Seen and noted.
All the best to the good people of Ogun State as they go to the poll.
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by Richkid97(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
God Bless Me

God Bless Oshiomole

God Bless Osinbajo

God Bless Tinubu

APC Till Eternity

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by solasalako(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
SocialJustice:

Akika��you be INEC BA?
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by obembet(f): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Say no to PDP and APC.

Stop recycling criminal
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by SocialJustice: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
solasalako:

Akika��you be INEC BA?
Yes, I be INEC. grin Election is money, may the richest candidate win.
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by israelmao(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
I am waiting for Amosun
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by BRIGHT180(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
The Ogun state election is bound to be the most trilling of the governorship elections nation wide with Dapo of APC GNI of ADC triple A of APM alongside whoever PDP presents not forgetting dimeji bankole

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
the governors candidate will not see draw!!!!

Bro forget about Amosun.. Politics is local, there are some APM candidates that are very popular among their constituents.. APM is very strong in Ogun central.

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by babyfaceafrica: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

Bro forget about Amosun.. Politics is local, there are some APM candidates that are very popular among their constituents.. APM is very strong in Ogun central.
till then, but I am very sure APM will not win governorship election in Ogun state....they have no structure and have no federal backing..so you think only Ogun central votes will win the election?

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
till then, but I am very sure APM will not win governorship election in Ogun state....they have no structure and have no federal backing..so you think only Ogun central votes will win the election?

Bro i didn't say APM was going to win the election but what I'm saying is that they stand a better chance than APC at the moment, Dapo is still hoping Amosun will come around and lead his campaign.

80% of the APC structure that won the 2015 election in Ogun state are now in APM, those that decamped to SDP and couldn't win a single ward are those championing the course of Dapo Abiodun...The APM flag off shown on TV yesterday was massive for a party that's not up to two months.
Re: Ogun APC Caretaker Committee Announced (Full List) by babyfaceafrica: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

Bro i didn't say APM was going to win the election but what I'm saying is that they stand a better chance than APC at the moment, Dapo is still hoping Amosun will come around and lead his campaign.

80% of the APC structure that won the 2015 election in Ogun state are now in APM, those that decamped to SDP and couldn't win a single ward are those championing the course of Dapo Abiodun...The APM flag off shown on TV yesterday was massive for a party that's not up to two months.
APM and amosun are only popular in Ogun central..he lost 90%/of ijebu east in 2015,so no show there!!..GNI will win Ogun west.....so no show for anybody

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sources: DSS To Quiz Ibeanu, INEC Commissioner For Logistics (updated) / Yoruba Elders In Diaspora Write Gutierrez, UN Over Insecurity / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.