Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender (31524 Views)

Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by IYANGBALI: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
I ate this lady

What business can I start with 5k and get 3million before december 30th??

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by Righteousness89(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
FAke Life... FAKE PEOPLE..... Fake Leader!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by kolafolabi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

She manipulated the image to give her butt some extra curves and size, so much she warped that pillar

Understood.. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by Ogaga87(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
See wetin Slade don cause don cause today
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by allaboutobed(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
ceejayMAX:
Chief pillar bender grin
Samson for Bible never do this one
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
Person wey no fine no go still fine even with the best filters in the world

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by notoriousbabe: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Olosho

Pls friends, I really need ur help, how much is flight from Lagos to Nigeria??
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by tintingz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
I think she purposely did the pillar thing to gain more attention and trend.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by Ogaga87(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
I think she purposely did the pillar thing to gain more attention and trend.

Na lie

This is how they've deceiving themselves but God don catch them today..

Somebody after Yemi dey come for them

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by lele007: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dedetwo:
How implanting mountain on any part of her body by this woman denies night sleep to any fool in Nigeria? Has she won Nigeria as a price for her implants?

Should we wait till she wins Nigeria before we talk �
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by tintingz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ogaga87:

Na lie

This is how they've deceiving themselves but God don catch them today..

Somebody after Yemi dey come for them
The pillar bending is too obvious for her to ignore, even her PA or PR will see it before she post the pic, I think it was done intentionally.

Imagine the traffic on her instagram page.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by Ogaga87(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
tintingz:
The pillar bending is too obvious for her to ignore, even her PA or PR will see it before she post the pic, I think it was done intentionally.

Imagine the traffic on her instagram page.

Na dem sabi
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by Slynation(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ynash bender,she deserve an award..... grin 9ja toh badt grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by meobizy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
This woman doctored the picture intentionally with the aim to trend. Watch the next three days, more women will get called out based on the same. Yemi Alade in her bored state has created news. These women, who were otherwise forgotten, only want their fifteen milliseconds of fame.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by DonDraper66: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
When A borrower(B) becomes A super lender(A). Mr B, went to his good friend's house-for money. Mr B. Sir,goodmorning-how is ur madam,hw is biznes,senior nko,what of junior-hope all is well God bless u 4 me siiiiirrrrrrr. eeemmmm,sir, i need ur help sir-sir, since yesterday morning,i haven't eating anything my father is just an alcoholic(ogogoro man) he spends his money on ashawo-my husband is very useless(being d woman) he is cursed and live to it. i regreated marrying him-he is just a man for nothing-all his family are all poor and timid. Mr expected lender(A+) hadn't said any word for 20-50mins but kept listening to all Mr B had to say and when Mr B had opened all his life and families secrets- Mr A+ will reply with words like" aw aw ooooh oooh oh am very very sorry my good friend- two of my elder childrend went back to schools this morning and they have dried-me-up. oooohhh chai-how i wish,you came yesterday.no vex pls-end. 99% secrets,respected and background lent away. ONLY YOU JESUS...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Dumb response, justifying your stupid act!!

Now you get mouth under tiwa's post! Guilty conscience no good
hmmmm, easy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by myettiallah: 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin Nigerians and bad mouth. Biko what does chief pillar bender mean again?
U are not observant..
Look @ that white pillar in that photo..you will seethat its bent due to photo editing..

Use ur eyes well... angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by AbujaEstateAgent(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2018
jajernwa22:

please who know how to share news here?
waiting in anticipate

Go to the section (that's the section your news is about) you will find 'create a post' click on it and fill the title and the body of the post, add photo if it has any and then submit.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by Anubiri(m): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2018
This one shock me oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by rashmichaudhary: 6:28am On Dec 22, 2018
Really impressed with your post.
World's Best Design Faridabad
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by Exodora: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
I am beginning to like this country . Haters every where at least my country is beginning to be busy now .Everybody is saying it as it is finally .
Re: Mercy Aigbe Fires Back After Tagged A Chief Pillar Bender by jajernwa22: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
AbujaEstateAgent:

Go to the section (that's the section your news is about) you will find 'create a post' click on it and fill the title and the body of the post, add photo if it has any and then submit.
I mean how to share it in WhatsApp ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Six Packs: Then Vs Now Photos / Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' / M.I Abaga To Marry Erica Okundaye [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.