Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Office Director Is On My Deck - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Office Director Is On My Deck (1614 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / Welcome To My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Office Director Is On My Deck by ROLLIN(f): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2007
hello naira land am just here to share my bitter experience with the director of my company . this man as been making diff passes to me, whenever we are aving a meeting he keeps making diff signs dat makes me distracted , any time i make lil mistakes and am being reported in the management meeting, he finds a way to side me which makes it the worse part cos people will start suspecting if something is really goin on. he never asked me out, but does silly thing dat a boss need not do to hes co worker. getting the job was as simple as ABC just a day inteview and d next day was an appointment letter with a mouth watering pay! am soo scared cos i feel he employed me for a purpose and am scared before it goes beyond this. pls i need an advice cos i cant imagine him asking me out . NEVER
Re: My Office Director Is On My Deck by Agboola1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2007
dont misconceive his moves, just be prayerful and vigilant. be more committed to your work. please.
Re: My Office Director Is On My Deck by crito(m): 3:54am On Apr 17, 2007
na wa oh. shocked shocked shocked
God dey. shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Office Director Is On My Deck by Seun(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2007
If he's as nice as you think he is, why not just let him know that you want him to be more nasty?

1 Like

Re: My Office Director Is On My Deck by ROLLIN(f): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2007
Seun Pls Get serious for once !!!!!!, embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Office Director Is On My Deck by Seun(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2007
Ok. Hmm, why not just do the best work you can, so that his decision to hire you will not turn out to be a mistake? If you're working really well, then you won't have to feel guilty about the good treatment you get from your boss. If your boss believes in you, then I think he's supposed to side you and support you and all that.

So please try to stop making those "little mistakes" of yours. Give him a reason not to regret employing you when you refuse to date him. I don't know why your boss likes you so; perhaps you can show us your picture? wink
Re: My Office Director Is On My Deck by NELLYGIRL(f): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2007
Why not wait till when he comes out and really make passes at you? Maybe he is just being nice; you might jump the gun and you will be then accused of making passes at him.

Just play it cool ok. Where I work, some guys crack some jokes, making passes at me and even wink and stand up for me during MPR but dey don't mean it, so please be careful.
Re: My Office Director Is On My Deck by ROLLIN(f): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2007
Thanks all for the advise. nelly girl i think u are right , he might feel am the one making passes at him but am soo sure hes not that hes been nice, hes a flirt , dats all. i need to be very careful as u said so it shouldnt be the other way round and also be focused with my job as fellow nairaland said! thank you all,
Re: My Office Director Is On My Deck by ROLLIN(f): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2007
Thanks all for the advise. nelly girl i think u are right , he might feel am the one making passes at him but am soo sure hes not that hes been nice, hes a flirt , that is all. i need to be very careful as u said so it shouldnt be the other way round and also be focused with my job as fellow nairaland said! thank you all,

(1) (Reply)

A Uk Based Iso Certification Company In Nigeria / Nigerian Law School (NLS) Bar Final Examination Results Out For 2020/2021 / Will I Regret Learning Cisco Networking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.