Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide (39852 Views)

NEW MUSIC : Lil-kesh Ft Regina-daniels ( Nollywood Youngest Diva) Titled "GRACE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by nattty(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Minding my business belongs to me.. grin
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
kestolove95:
If blood money easy to do, nobody for poor
Fine girl smiley
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
THE MUSIC IS TO CREATE AWARENESS TO THE PUBLIC.
NO HARD FEELING.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. IF YIU CANT BEAT THEM, DONT JOIN THEM

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by bleskid: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
blood money no b mama rice
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
NO HARD FEELING.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. IF YIU CANT BEAT THEM, DONT JOIN THEM

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Damsyjay(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
Forzap:
true talk olamide

if you quote me you die tonight simple undecided undecided undecided
you are mad...and i will still remind you tomorrow morning

4 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Antoeni(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
This is the end result of Faulty parental upbringing.NBC Should Please ban the music.I Expect Olamide to very professional and mature and Disassociate himself from sure a stupid project
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Samnavy: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
Olamide Don buy job

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Awesomefred32(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
like and Olamide
are just virus..
Always releasing songs that has meaningless lyrics..
See mary see jesus motigbana logo benz
puah

(pours spit)

2 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by able1993(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
I wouldnt blame Lil Kesh and Olamide, that is the reflection of the Nigerian society. It is exactly what the populace require of them. If they produced sense making songs, motivational lyrics, people wont listen not to talk of buy. Funny enough, most of those condemning them are already memorising the lyrics and would say it at any opportunity. Hypocrites up and down. Just cleanse your own mind of all inanity and ignore all the nonsense currently going on in Nigeria.......

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Newboss(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
You guys are so dumb angry

You're promoting the song, you dummy angry
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lil Kesh and Olamide are just childish

1 Like

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Respect55(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Forzap:
true talk olamide

I will quote you now and repeat it tomorrow morning to tell u I didn't die. Okpo
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by sniperr007(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

I know of a guy who graduated school early this year.

Dude is using the latest iPhone now and wants to buy the house he's living in Gwarimpa.

He doesn't have a job.

We need to unite and address this menace, directly or indirectly, the boomerang effect of this vice will affect us all.

He may be doing a legitimate business online like affiliate marketing.
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
sniperr007:

He may be doing a legitimate business online like affiliate marketing.

He is not. Even his family knows what he does.
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by JessetariahMD(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamGoke:
To me, this music is an awareness!
You must be one of buhari fans nothing dey ever bad for una eye....if it was to be an awareness why not change the line to. something tangible like "I go hustle till I make ham,no blood money"..instead I go do blood money o and u call it awareness

2 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Harmvirus(f): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
Smh
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by nextstep(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2018
By that logic, movies where actors are shown smoking or being fraudsters should be banned too...

This song is about awareness... people always miss the point of these songs, and NBC as usual will ban it whether it's "Wo", "Fall", or "Science Student".

Was "Science Student" promoting drug use? Was "Wo" promoting tobacco use? This is another song that raises awareness of what is actually going on in the streets. Banning songs is not going to alleviate the poverty that causes the yahoo+ and ritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2018
oloshi.people... they can't make good songs..
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Umartins1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Umartins1:
Here is the lyrics to the controversial song by Lil Kesh ft. Olamide.

I didn't know this would make front page, I could have included this.

This channel belongs to me and I'll be happy if fellow NLers can help me grow it. There are lyrics to other songs there. Help me watch and most importantly, subscribe to the channel to get videos as they are updated.

Thanks so much. Here's the link to the channel

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC6ave5214KmV2c6YYnyac1Q
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Julivas(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Azimovic9: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Someone should tell me of the essence of blood money, rituals and the likes, not that Forbes would rank you, with the likes of otedola, dangote or as bad as our politicians
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by jceaglewatch(m): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

Dude is using the latest iPhone now and wants to buy the house he's living in Gwarimpa.

He doesn't have a job.

We need to unite and address this menace, directly or indirectly, the boomerang effect of this vice will affect us all.

I've been nursing this thought in my head. Not just the rest of us, but also subsequent generations. A lot of them are simply mortgaging their futures or the futures of the generations yet unborn. Its just sad and pitiful
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by macaphan007(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

He doesn't have a job.

Hmmmmmm
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

He doesn't have a job.

Haaa hanty, how u take noe say e no get work?? Coz e no dey go office There are work from home typ of people ma
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by menace001(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Forzap:
true talk olamide

Not as simple as that sir
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by Soleye24(m): 12:24am On Dec 22, 2018
These ritualists musicians are really influencing the youths to be extremely desperate for money. I used to like Olamide but I hate him with passion now.

4 Likes

Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by toprealman: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

He doesn't have a job.

One was quick to tell me that he is 23 and a millionaire. That he has gone to France.... Paris and the bought his phone €****. Due looked unkempt and funny!
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by tutudesz: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:
Smh. So sad.

He doesn't have a job.

The cost of doing business internationally has triple because of this yahoo boys!! business deals that other countries are doing online, has to be done face to face if you are a Nigerian and this translate to plane tickets, hotel bill and others.
A business proposal that was to be submitted through email was rejected, I had to travel to Norway to submit the proposal, imagine the extra bills!
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by phlimsy911: 12:49am On Dec 22, 2018
IamGoke:
To me, this music is an awareness!

gbam
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by stanliwise(m): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2018
able1993:
I wouldnt blame Lil Kesh and Olamide, that is the reflection of the Nigerian society. It is exactly what the populace require of them. If they produced sense making songs, motivational lyrics, people wont listen not to talk of buy. Funny enough, most of those condemning them are already memorising the lyrics and would say it at any opportunity. Hypocrites up and down. Just cleanse your own mind of all inanity and ignore all the nonsense currently going on in Nigeria.......

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Don't you think the've taken it too far above the line?
Re: 'Logo Benz' Lyrics By Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide by stanliwise(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2018
emperorblog21:

NO HARD FEELING.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
IF YIU CANT BEAT THEM, DONT JOIN THEM
The day boys in your area become aware and start mining for body parts. Then I would ask you how hard the feeling is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes / Headies 2019: Reactions As Rema Wins Next Rated Award - Screenshots / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.