Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading (3809 Views)

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? / Top BEST Chinese Smartphones For 2015 / My Top 10 Smartphones For 2010: For Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by dupsuccess: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2010
hi,
to u guys in the forex trading business.any idea about any smartphones that is good to trade forex.at least this would help majority of you guys while on the move.looking forward to hear yur experience.thanks.
dupsuccess.
+2348061622582
ewetefx@yahoo.com
Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by busifx(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
Well, the No 1 phone dat could do dat is teh Iphone and Blackberry. Bothe phones have dedicated trading platforms designed just for that purpose. so it all boils down to if your broker offers the service to mobile traders. i use FX-Pro and dey support the use of both Iphone and any decent Blackberry to trade so in this case, it boils down to personal preferance wink

1 Like

Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by dupsuccess: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2010
hi busifx,
thanks alot for the info.i think most guys out there would try either of the two
dupsuccess.
Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by pingu2k5(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hello. I'm a beginner in forex trading, I will appreciate any advice you can give me. My email: pingu2k5@yahoo.com
Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by pingu2k5(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hello. I'm a beginner in forex trading, I will appreciate any advice you can give me. My email: pingu2k5@yahoo.com
Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by remmy007(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
@busifx,
is it possible to load/install your custom indicators on the mobile platform?
Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by dupsuccess: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2010
hi,
in respect of the advice sought for at nairaland, my brother u need to get properly trained by a competent and successful traders.don't allow urself to be induced by fake gurus out there who are only interested in ur money and later push u to lose ur hard earned money as thet did to me.listen to ur heart not to ur head.i was a victim of these hype,still liking my wounds but thanks to Jesus christ whom has sustained me . so far.forex trading is lucrative if only u get good hands to let u thru.i have been working on it 4 the past 3yrs now.just be careful about it.i will be :contacting u about my developments in forex trading later.thanks.
DUPSUCCESS. smiley cool
S
Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by nigger009(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Can other low cost android phones be used for mobile trading, like tecno, samsung galaxy star, etc?
Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by Segunagagu(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2013
dupsuccess: hi,
in respect of the advice sought for at nairaland, my brother u need to get properly trained by a competent and successful traders.don't allow urself to be induced by fake gurus out there who are only interested in ur money and later push u to lose ur hard earned money as thet did to me.listen to ur heart not to ur head.i was a victim of these hype,still liking my wounds but thanks to Jesus christ whom has sustained me . so far.forex trading is lucrative if only u get good hands to let u thru.i have been working on it 4 the past 3yrs now.just be careful about it.i will be :contacting u about my developments in forex trading later.thanks.
DUPSUCCESS. smiley cool
S
My brother..have also heard of dis thing..my bro is doing it...he doesn't sleep at all..he is always on his laptop..I use to wonder...are d making millions dere..I want to join also but I heard its very very very risky...hw is dat plsssss..I really need explanation. ..thanks
Re: Smartphones For Mobile Forex Trading by wealthtrak: 4:55am On Nov 22, 2021
busifx:
Well, the No 1 phone dat could do dat is teh Iphone and Blackberry. Both phones have dedicated trading platforms designed just for that purpose. so it all boils down to if your broker offers the service to mobile traders. i use FX-Pro and dey support the use of both Iphone and any decent Blackberry to trade so in this case, it boils down to personal preferance wink

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Free 100mb To All Subscribers / Airtel Cheap Browsing For Cheat Scarcity Period / How To Enjoy Free Wi-fi Browsing In Luth & Other Zenith Bank Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.