Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally (43709 Views)

President Tinubu Shuns APC Edo Governorship Rally As Violence Erupts In Benin. / Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by SammyJac(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who is the APGA governorship candidate in IMO state?
The last time I checked, they were two; Ifeanyi Ararume and Stanley Amuchie.
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Ketaokeipheoma: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
sammyj:
Okokobiokoooo!! shocked shocked shocked Imolites should erect a statute for Buhari for delivering them from the hands of slavery and Okorocha's bondage. grin grin grin
first time in the history of Apc to agree with people that Apc govenor did not perform well,though the reasons for the truth are well known(fracas btw okoroawusa nd oshi omo ole). When I told some pple sometime 2016 that okorocha's performance and character being first Apc govnr in SE will discourage even their member let alone pples from other parties from voting Apc again,but they disagree,where is okorocha now,as one of Apc founder in SE nd imo state?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Ategberoson(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
People of imo state should look inward to party that have developed the state since the time of creation rather than settle down with emotions that doesn't develop abia state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Banmeallday: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
SammyJac:
Who is the APGA governorship candidate in IMO state?
The last time I checked, they were two; Ifeanyi Ararume and Stanley Amuchie.

ALL the parties are designed to steal from you and keep your land underdeveloped.

SAY NO to STUPID NIGG ELECTIONS

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by onunwa21(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
See Rochas see EFCC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by abodundef: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
We will see how it will ends, watching in 3D.
Customization of jerseys, tshirts, large format printing, quality DI in Warri and agbaro 08023332733
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by mrblessed(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
I am not a fan of godfatherism in politics becsuse it is an undisputed symbol of societal decay and lack of strong and effective institutions. Since the Nigerian situation is far from ideal, a raft of vices, including godfatherism, has been elevated to art form.

However, it is unjust when people from same party with similar positions are treated differently. I cannot be a supporter of Rochas, God forbid. In fact, a part of me rejoices at his political ordeals. I have nothing but searing odium at his little-minded quest to establish a political fiefdom in Imo. Of course, aping the short-sighted example of Tinubu, whose unbridled reverence for material possessions has seen him swallow up Lagos in an orgy of covetousness.

While another part of me is inevitably outraged at the brazen display of partiality in the APC. If the likes of Tinubu and el-Rufia were given free hand to dictate political events in their states, how on earth do we explain the treatment given to governors Rochas and Amuso in the same party? In fact, el-Rufia broke a standing political principle by fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket. Yet no word of rebuke has come from the APC, or the leper-style treatment metted out to these governors.This is clearly in-your-face favouritism.

In paraphrasing Danfodio, I believe that a nation can endure unbelief, but at no cost will injustice triumph.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
I told my friend campaigning for Uche nwosu to stop associating himself with failures just for peanuts, it affects someone directly and indirectly. Uche nwosu and Rochas are losers and they will lose and fail woefully next year March.
Ndi eririeri.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by jeremy042(m): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2018
lol.A huz divided among its self wil nt stand.apc is jus shootin emself in d foot i laugh in 3D.imo pipo b wise nd right ur wrongs.once a demon is always a demon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by ofem89(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2018
Larryslim:

Na everybody suffer am one way or the other
If you no lose,your papa lose,if your papa no lose,your mama lose,if you mama no lose,your siblings lose,if your siblings no lose,one of your extended family go lose..
It affected everyone!

where you from
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by ofem89(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
notoriousbabe:
OK now

Pls friends, I really need ur help, how much is flight from Lagos to Nigeria??

How much is flight from ur bedroom to ur parlour.?
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by lucianohase(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
I love the chaos in apc, let them keep on fighting until election day. Most importantly, I love how okorocha was dealt with. He is a very selfish bastard who doesn't deserve to be voted into any elective post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by millionaireman: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
Righteousness89:
If Uzodima Wins Election with APC in Imo state, I'll quit Commenting on Politics!!

U also quit smoking hashish.

Divide the votes from Owerri zone between Uche Nwosu and Emeka Ihedioha, then for Anumudu and others from Owerri zone.

Okigwe zone normally votes bulk for Okigwe zone candidate - but two of them now - Ararume and Ohakim.

Come to Orlu zone: some who don't like Hope personally shall not vote him.
Majority from Orlu zone vote Hope.

Do the Maths and see who shall win.

Hope Uzodinma, of course.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by chiedu7: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:

You are not far from the truth Bruv.

It is impossible for him to win with APC with the current political state of IMO.

Anything in connection with Buhari or Rochas is a NO! NO!
Do u need a prophet to tell you that?
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Oshiomole just finished Okorocha hands down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by luluosas(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2018
No pishure?
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
millionaireman:

Divide the votes from Owerri zone between Uche Nwosu and Emeka Ihedioha, then for Anumudu and others from Owerri zone.

Okigwe zone normally votes bulk for Okigwe zone candidate - but two of them now - Ararume and Ohakim.

Stop living in dreamland. There's no more APC structure in Imo meaning they can't even win one polling booth not to talk of one local government in 2019. All APC has moved to AA in support of Uche Nwosu while they maintain their APC membership as well in support of Buhari. AA is sweeping Imo after which they will all return to APC. The plan of Oshiomole is to use APGA structure to deliver Araraume as Governor after which he will also return to APC but APGA is in shambles like APC and PDP.
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by icankel: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
But why dint Buhari attend I thought is one Nigeria or does he now select the States he visit. PDP all the way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by rapid101(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
michlins:
Anything to destabilize the evil party is a welcome development.

I have only one request, if you are part of the millions that lost their jobs, let's come together and end this disaster
u re talking of pple who lost their job wht of those who companies went bankrupt
And closed bisness
From employer to employee

Never again
Let get nigeria working my brother
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by reality1010: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
flavnwokem:
See how Buhari and Apc dumped Okorocha as used tissue paper, not minding what Okorocha did for them in the southeast. No permanent friend in politics.
It s not a case of Rochas being dumped but of the politics in the Southeast where the people will never allow someone to make the state a family affairs. If Rochas were to be a Yoruba man his ambition would have been a done deal.I bet u, Rochas, Orji Uzor Kanu, Joe Igbokwe and Ngige all regret not being a Yoruba or Hausa Fulani people. If God had created them from these tribes their political dreams would have been actualized sharp sharp.
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by naijjaman(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
I don't feel bad for Okorocha because he was too dumb to believe he will be President in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by sirchi090(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Carry your hope and lies go meet baba....no place for Apc in Imo state again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by educhigo: 1:11am On Dec 22, 2018
apc dont care for losing imo state because the state dont contribute anything in presidential election,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Speedo17(m): 2:11am On Dec 22, 2018
WOW! IMO.... with OKOROCHA's political relevance dying so soon?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by ofwest47(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Okorocha can now see the result of political imposition on a state of more than 10 million people of which each and everyone is a qualify candidate you are now imposing your self as a senatorial candidate, your wife as house of representative candidate and your son in law as governorship i e, your entire family on the whole state. You can now see that your hope for 2023 take over from Buhari is now being dashed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Righteousness89(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2018
millionaireman:

if Ohakim had clinched he would have been in contention..

Ararume has too much Old baggage... he is not for Imo

Ihedioha has some leadership traits he showed in the House of Rep and is on a Party that has been on Ground..he is a Candidate..

The Upp guy from Lagos is young and seems to be an Agile sharp guy... He is a Candidate to Watch

Ojukwu has His Greatest Respect from Imolites... The APGA man could clinch it for dt!

Rochas could have used Electoral Malpractice to Clinch it for APC .. Imolites would not want Monarchy government in Imo state ..

The APC Candidate has been around and is not really a bad candidate but His Party name would Affect him badly together with the wahala btw Rochas and OSho.... APC will take third!

Rochas son is not a bad candidate but Imolites will not accept Monarchy system of Government... he is out!

The Election is Btw Upp, APGA and PDP
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by ucyonline: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Abagworo:

Keep deceiving yourself. Where in Owerri are you? Nobody will visit without being wowed
I just visited and I'm not anywhere wowed. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Righteousness89(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2018
Yopcity:

Never Say never, Uzodinma may win not because he is popoular but because of the hatred people have for okorocha now !
Uzo is not a bad candidate but The confusion in the Party, the party itself and the fact that Orlu just finished 8yrs ..... I don't see Uzodinma at all.. with money he will come 3rd or 2nd! But not 1st!
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by millionaireman: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2018
Abagworo:

Stop living in dreamland. There's no more APC structure in Imo meaning they can't even win one polling booth not to talk of one local government in 2019. All APC has moved to AA in support of Uche Nwosu while they maintain their APC membership as well in support of Buhari. AA is sweeping Imo after which they will all return to APC. The plan of Oshiomole is to use APGA structure to deliver Araraume as Governor after which he will also return to APC but APGA is in shambles like APC and PDP.
Awuuuu!!

President Buhari just said in Owerri that any guber candidate of another party placing his photos side by side Buhari's photo is fake.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by millionaireman: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Righteousness89:

Uzo is not a bad candidate but The confusion in the Party, the party itself and the fact that Orlu just finished 8yrs ..... I don't see Uzodinma at all.. with money he will come 3rd or 2nd! But not 1st!

Okorocha is from Owerri zone.

Figure out how.
Re: Buhari Endorses Hope Uzodinma As Okorocha Shuns APC Rally by Righteousness89(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2018
millionaireman:

Okorocha is from Owerri zone.

Figure out how.
Okorocha is From Orlu! Ideato

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges / Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.