Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,367 members, 7,826,449 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin (44513 Views)

His Excellency Atiku Abubakar Commissions A Big Campaign Office In Gombe / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by budusky05(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
That street light pole don suffer. Are they dragging it?
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by franchasng: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2018
NEIGHBOUR:

You are a liar. Jonathan received more insults than Buhari.
Go and tell that to Aisha Buhari the wife of President Buhari, because I know you poor, unemployed online miscreants forming Buhari supporters know Buhari more than his wife, iranu undecided

Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by bizzibodi(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2018
easyhacq:
At Gambari area, Ilorin.

Advance democracy
Political tolerance
Let see if d banners will fight themselves. grin
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by BuhariBuster: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Ayobami7:
亚冠小组赛全部结束

那与主题有什么关系?
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by troubleboi: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2018
APC and PDP...Nigerians problem...

Get a browser that pay you for coming online...its free..Just click on my signature below..
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by bizzibodi(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Kwarans with uses names, like Abdulrasak,abdulkarim,abdullahi,abdumumuni,abdusalam,abdulatiff,raheem,Hakeem,ahmed,waheed.. anybody can help me add to d list.
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by yrex01(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2018
bizzibodi:
Kwarans with names, like Abdulrasak,abdulkarim,abdullahi,abdumumuni,ahmed,hakeem,raheem,rasheed,waheed,abdusalam,abdulatiff... anybody can help me add to d list.
get lost abeg !!
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by Mustwin128: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2018
call or whatsappa if you want to win

Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by AntiWailer: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2018
wizzyrich:
If you've not benefitted from politicians and you pick up arms to fight for politicians this coming election, your middle name is MUMU !

Mumu or Werey
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by KillTheZombies: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Omeokachie:
APC nor get money to produce posters.
They had to squeeze everybody into one little page.

Sule, get me my glasses grin

1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Ayobami7:
亚冠小组赛全部结束
we are talking of banner, you are talking of AFC match, what is the correlation.
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by shadelek(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Saw something like this around oja tuntun axis last week and I must say that I was very impressed. This is how politics should be played. Let's give room for tolerance irrespective of the party we belong to.,lets embrace peace and unity, not violence and killings
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by medropoly(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2018
see nonsense

Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by waleyrae(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2018
If Saraki had not defected to PDP, APC banner would've read "Kwara O tun ti ya". Bunch of...
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
THAT LOOK ON YOUR ENEMIES' FACES WHEN THEY CANT STOP YOU FROM GOING HIGHER

Ne×t Leel abeg

SAI BUHARIIIII

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by Cajal(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
O to get.
Odi ayetunwa ki atunwa Ko to lese gomina
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by molas02: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
10 pipu in one page, that is no more a poster but calendar
Re: APC And PDP Erect Big Campaign Banners At The Same Place In Ilorin by gentlemayor(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ayobami7:
亚冠小组赛全部结束

您的评论与主题不对应

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.