Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes (13422 Views)

Nigeria Asks For $1.1b Advance From Eni And Shell In OPL 245 Corruption Case / Sule Lamido: Jonathan Compromised Bayelsa Poll To Avoid Malabu Oil Scam Probe / MALABU OIL: Ednan Agaev Reverses Self, Clears Jonathan Of Bribery Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by docadams: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2018
AllenSpencer:
GEJ's name can never escape the list

sure banker!

He is gamblers' delight.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by cozy7(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
KingThreatzz:

Park well bros. Na your own responsibility. Who Sahara Reporters epp?
jobless Nigerian youth
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Where was my father when they were looting this country?
maybe he was in the other room
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2018
So what happen next...What have they done about the bereau de change governor.
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by Corrinthians(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2018
post=74070098:
God punish every enemies of Nigeria.
They will never know peace all the rest of their lives.
Everyone who stole from the treasury of the country.
Whatever party they are.
..And the children of the Most High shout AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by augustine998: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2018
village people don show them love lol
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by WaffenSS(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

You can have my assurances that the Malabu bribe got to Buhari, there's was no member of the council of state that didn't collect ...Buhari go just dey look you laugh ..ohhh you thought a bribe meant for council of state members found it's way to another strange woman who happened to also be named Aisha Buhari ... Did Buhari tell you he also received the same of 350 thousand dollars from Dasuki and two Bullet Proof SUVs without asking for the source of the funds

Dude, that's just specious reasoning

You remind me of Homer Simpson's Bear Patrol
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by gaskiyamagana: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2018
THIS IS GRAND ECONOMIC SCANDAL THAT IS ENOUGH FOR THE NAME 'PDP' NOT TO EXIST AGAIN IN NIGERIA, LET ALONE COMPETING FOR AN ELECTION

1 Like

Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by funshoquadri: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2018
notoriousbabe:
He was busy supporting their candidacy thinking they were being victimised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by funshoquadri: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2018
But I've not seen Sai Atiku since, Why are PDP members always keeping quiet each time corruption issues crop up ?

1 Like

Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by KingThreatzz: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2018
cozy7:
jobless Nigerian youth

Thunder fire you there? I beg your papa for food before?
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by kolaaderin: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2018
notoriousbabe:

I just hope your son would not make a statement like this and i quote "where was my father when Nigerian voted PDP looters back to power"
its a shame that party PDP and their renounced unrepentant looters still has the gut to contest any political post in Nigeria

Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by imam07: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
I wonder what zombies will sobwhen the find out their Mr intergreedy Buhari actually collected his own share too #FACT
if buhari collected share,it means there wll not be a single saint in pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by notoriousbabe: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2018
kolaaderin:

I just hope your son would not make a statement like this and i quote "where was my father when Nigerian voted PDP looters back to power"
its a shame that party PDP and their renounced unrepentant looters still has the gut to contest any political post in Nigeria
my son will not, because, I'm going to join and loot this country dry
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by imam07: 11:46am On Dec 22, 2018
Jaykolo10:
Naso them dey talk... till then... we all know almost all the politicians both apc and pdp are involved in one corruption or the other.. apt open pdp yansh...pdp too will do likewise... continue the game
dat is d reason i calld some people idiot for saying one party is better than d other some idiots can kill themselves because of pdp or apc on nairaland. This shows we d youths are d pioblem in this country because to me.both parties are d same. Is it not d samd people dat are jumping frm one party to another. D same evil people in both parties and some idiot will come here and say pdp or apc spoil dis country. No be d same people deceiving us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by Yankee101: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
It's been public knowledge for several years
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by rexwalters: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2018
thornapple:
After the revelations what happens?
As usual Ipob miscreants will start shouting persecution and witch hunting.
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
rexwalters:
As usual Ipob miscreants will start shouting persecution and witch hunting.
Hmmmmm, you too like trouble.
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by Nasir123(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
notoriousbabe:

This your question is the same question I've been asking for sometime now.
Tho my father tried in his own capacity, we just have make sure we don't do the same mistakes they did.

#NigeriaMustWorkAgain
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by Iskra: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Please I am not a cartoonist or illustrator but someone should please help us with a very befitting cartoon of the corruption time machine called President Buhari at the head of the line with babachir the grasscutter aka who is the presidency, ganduje the saint to deliver 5million votes in Kano aka gandollar and hope uzodinma the thieving contractor aka best thing to happen to imo state...the corruption list continues
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by notoriousbabe: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nasir123:

#NigeriaMustWorkAgain
not until I loot my own
Re: Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes by Nasir123(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
notoriousbabe:
not until I loot my own

Lol!..I know u'r joking.
Who will allow u

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Tests Negative To Coronavirus, Remains In Self-Isolation / NAF Commissions Infrastructure Projects In Kerang, Plateau State (Photos) / Supreme Court: Suspense As APC Leaders Wait On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.