Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,905 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video (5306 Views)

Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish / Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czaQ02PgPwE

Adeola Fayehun who feature on Sahareporter has completely finish Nnamdi Kanu at the same time completely debunks all the claims by Nnamdi Kanu that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan . Watch the video above

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by DrGoodman: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Until we see his bald head, he's jubrin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
DrGoodman:
Nnamdi Kanu ass licker sighted.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by OBoy50: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
Why is the ear different? money-mongering sahara thieves. sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by drshrewd: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
wow!
Absolute genus junalism shocked
I respect Sahara reporters for this amazing and compelling exposé

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by kingigwe1: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
Taught this lady is educated but nope. Maybe one of those "no job"

1 Like

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Olanireti(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2018
It really baffles me how people believe the claims, even the learned ones. If u really hate someone, that doesn't mean you should think with your anus instead of your brain.

How Kanu is able to brainwashed these people to the extent of them believing strongly that Buhari is Jubril really amazes me.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Olanireti(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
kingigwe1:

So because she debunked all the claims with facts now, she's not educated right?

If you that you are educated could foolishly chose to believe the lies, then I think it's better not to be educated then.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by wordcat(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

I only want him to speak fufude, his native language

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Eshinwaju: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2018
I don't even know why Sahara reporters bothered doing an 'expose' on this matter....only insane ipob deluded...wicked and evil minds can conjure such a thing.... cool cool...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Eshinwaju: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2018
kingigwe1:

Another ipod failed illiterate deluding himself...the right word is 'THOUGHT'...NOT 'TAUGHT'...Olodo calling someone better than him...uneducated....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by curfew: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
You go fear finishing with no scientific evidence. The whole world knows the truth. It's only in the zoo that controlled media is keeping the populace in stark darkness. What a shame.

By the way, why is Afonjas fighting very hard to keep Biafra in this _$.h.i.t. hole country?

Do all you can Afonjas. Biafra must be free, and it will happen before you even understand what is going on.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by mycar: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Guilty conscience fear no accusation, why would she keep reiterating about if she knew she was saying the truth.
Anyways, neither Buhari nor jubril has a clue on how to move Nigeria forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Friend01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
wordcat:

I only want him to speak fufude, his native language
Not only fufude or fool fool dey. Idiots! He should speak Ngwa chukwu na. Oyeberibe!

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Mustay(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
frankdoz22:
It's no longer news that buhari is dead. He died at London hospital in 2017 and buried in Saudi Arabia. Jubril cannot continue to hide, REMOVE YOUR CAP NOW and prove Nnamdi KANU wrong.

The thing with you guys is hate has dominated your spectrum to the extent of taking people's lives literally. May you not be in a situation where you will have to prove your existence but your loved ones will insist on mourning your death.

7 Likes

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Strikethem: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2018
kingigwe1:
See person wey dey educated

5 Likes

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by jaykaylegend(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2018
DrGoodman:

Do you want to see his di<k too??

6 Likes

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Strikethem: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
frankdoz22:
It's no longer news that buhari is dead. He died at London hospital in 2017 and buried in Saudi Arabia. Jubril cannot continue to hide, REMOVE YOUR CAP NOW and prove Nnamdi KANU wrong.
Yes he died, sebi na your father digged his grave n your mum fried his Akara.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Banmeallday: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
life2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czaQ02PgPwE

Video by Sahareporter that completely finish Nnamdi Kanu at the same time completely debunks all the claims by Nnamdi Kanu that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan

Yet Sahara will not tell us why Buhari a sitting president of the so-called Giant of AFrica went abroad for 90+ days several times for so-called medical treatment.

Sahara can not tell us why Fulani herdsmen have been killing for free and for fun, or why soldiers are not equipped to fight Boko Haram, but yet they have left ALL that behind to analyze Kanu LOL

They are certified Niggers I tell you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Strikethem: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
curfew:
You go fear finishing with no scientific evidence. The whole world knows the truth. It's only in the zoo that controlled media is keeping the populace in stark darkness. What a shame.

By the way, why is Afonjas fighting very hard to keep Biafra in this _$.h.i.t. hole country?

Do all you can Afonjas. Biafra must be free, and it will happen before you even understand what is going on.
You mean world the begins n ends in the camp of urine drinkers yaminriano

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by StOla: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Those who want to be deceived by IPOB propaganda will forever remain zombies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by 1shortblackboy: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2018
drshrewd:
wow!
Absolute genus junalism shocked
I respect Sahara reporters for this amazing and compelling exposé
this woman is an independent video blogger which one ina dey call sahara reporters again na

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by kolaaderin: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Thank you Adeola keeping it real. She nailed it hard and whose so ever still have doubt about it should kindly visit Lagos Lagoon. Its not my problem if you choose to be blinded by nuisance in personify Nnamdi KANU. Your self inflicted blindness it not our issue as we the sane Nigerians are moving to the next level . God bless Nigeria first and God bless me then followed by Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Ayobami7(m): 1:57am On Dec 22, 2018
亚冠小组赛全部结束 刚
Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Caseless: 2:04am On Dec 22, 2018
The only people who takes kanu seriously and celebrate or elevate every nonsense he says are people with '-100' IQ...

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by mpianya39(m): 3:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Tufiakwa this zoogerian republic angry angry angry

This Sudanese man must remove his cap angry angry angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by newbornmacho(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2018
Nonsense. He's jubril grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Afamed: 6:03am On Dec 22, 2018
DrGoodman:
Use your common sense instead of waiting to see his bald head. Or has PDP looted your common sense also the way they looted the National Treasury?

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by KillTheZombies: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Tell Dumbohari to remove his cap make we see him agbari.
Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 22, 2018
Front page
Re: Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video by Corrinthians(m): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Olanireti:
It really baffles me how people believe the claims, even the learned ones. If u really hate someone, that doesn't mean you should think with your anus instead of your brain.

How Kanu is able to brainwashed these people to the extent of them believing strongly that Buhari is Jubril really amazes me.
The kind of hate those people have for Buhari borders on insanity. It is sheer madness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Targets ₦1.5 Billion IGR Monthly, Expands Tax Net / Enugu North Youths Back Ugwuanyi's Senatorial Bid (Pictures) / Former Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.