Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Thanksgiving: A Key - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanksgiving: A Key (169 Views)

Famine And High Cost Of Food; A Key Sign Of Jesus's Imminent Return / Prayer Of Thanksgiving And Mercy For The Month Of July. / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving: A Key by PrinceofPeace17(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
Today i experienced 1 of d quote made by 1 of our mama in d campus fellowship "The Holy Spirit does not go on honey moon". I was in terrible traffic & i was on a phone conversation with a female friend who was very angry with me but yet the Spirit still spoke.

The end of 2018 is upon us, many are rejoicing, many are crying, many are preparing 4 2019 & while some are still expectant of something meaningful in 2018 holding onto "It's not over until it is over"

Either way, there is one thing that is needful this season...

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is so dynamic in it operation that it can be operated through worship, praises & prayer.

Thanksgiving is a key.

Psalm 100:4 says "Enter into His gate with Thanksgiving"

It says "With". Thanksgiving gives you access into the 1st phase of God's presence.

It is a key to God's gate.

For whatsoever stage you are in this season apply Thankgiving & see yourself walk passed that gate! .

I do not know or care what your gate might be all i know is that Thanksgiving is the key!

Finally, a friend once told me "Appreciation is application for more"

(1) (Reply)

Be Complete!!! / Believe In And Rely On The Home / What Happens To Those Who Rejects The Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.